Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes my friend there are many people that are working on this platform with my references. I invited people on this cryptotalk forum so that everyone benefits from this cryptocurrency platform. My friend and family members are doing work on this cryptotalk forum and this platform help them to overcome there financial situation.

In fact, I entered here at the invitation of a close friend, and I found it easy to use and the gain was good in terms of knowledge and money, so I invited my friends, and we became a good group. We cooperate with each other. I encourage the publication of the forum and the increase of users here.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes, I was able to actually invite two members of my family and a brother of mine. Working on coding is really fun, but many think that it is crazy when you invite him to her.

Yes, after I started working on this forum, one of my friends saw me and told me to teach him and tell him how to use, work and receive information from here, and now he's doing a good job. 

Yes, there's someone who started working in cryptocurrencies and he's my friend, because of me, because I taught him and explained some things about cryptocurrencies, so now he's a good guy with a lot of experience in this big field.

• +1 1

Yes, I have invited a number of people into the crypto world, most of whom were illiterate about the cryptocurrency world

Yes of course, bery many people are using cryptotalk bevause of me, i did introduce the forum to some of my freinds who are just like me too, doing nothing and so they are eager to join, because of how it would pay them.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I invited a lot of people, but the majority did not respond because they had no idea about the coding world and some have already joined this wonderful forum

Yes, I have a brother-in-law. After a long time talking about the cryptographic world and the tokens with all its benefits, so today I feel happy that he is learning with me in this area, for this reason I will learn a lot about this area and grow to support others.

I have invited some friends to enter the field and I introduced them to the forum, so they entered and thanked me that I had told them about this wonderful field

• +2 1

I advise others to use crypto. But these are a little complicated and I have a hard time explaining it as I haven't experienced it yet. I guess I'm not very good at this. But I'm still trying to explain.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 1:21 AM, cryptokram said:

i invited some of my relatives and friend but not to invest on any ico or buy a tokens/coins.

I invited them to bitcointalk before to be a bounty hunter and earn from it, which i only manage to invite 2-3 friends.

They are still using bitcoin now and still earning.

But i just invite my friends and they make good money in the market and they also teach to other peoples which also make good profit in this market becasue this market is the best and give us good profit becasue of its good and fast movement and i am a trader and i earn good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are some family and friends that I have introduce to cryptoworld. And I have recommend this forum to many people because there is allot to Benefits from this forum. 

There are some family and friends that I have introduce to cryptoworld. And I have recommend this forum to many people because there is allot to Benefits from this forum. 

On 10/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes, really, that there is someone who works on my way after I taught him how to work on blockchain and work on Bitcoin, and today he works alone

Yes, many people are using cryptocurrecy and cryptotalk because of me, though I my self did not register early, but I just introduced them to a course mate of mine who was a cryptocurrecy enthusiast, so almost 20 people are working on cryptotalk just for my sake.

• +2 1

Yes I may motivate a lot of people to use cryptotalk because of the great features of the site and they are working on the cryptotalk and posting regularly and getting their money and  offering thanks to me. 

Yes my friend join cryptotalk because of me despite I didn't earn money from the forum but I still influence him and encouraged him to join the race and actually his doing well now although he hasn't earn money yet, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Kibe said:

Yes my friend join cryptotalk because of me despite I didn't earn money from the forum but I still influence him and encouraged him to join the race and actually his doing well now although he hasn't earn money yet, thanks.

Yes, there's a friend of mine who works in Bitcoin because of one of my friends, but he's in a non-country, but in general, few people in our area work in cryptocurrency. 

As it is my start in the cryptocurrency in world and also in this forum that is why I am not sharing this place to other people when I will start getting payment I will share it to others and there will be a lot of people using cryptocurrency because of me

That's exactly what I found out when the price of bitcoin was very low at the time. Some friends agreed with bitcoin and told their friends about disagree. But as the day wore on, I told them, and they agreed. Then all the friends started turning to cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Yes my three friends and two family member join crypto because of me now i want to inform my all friends relatives and other people because crypto provide all opertunity we need so now we infrom other to to get advantages from crypto 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah one of my friendand cousin working on cryptotalk because of me. I told them they can learn many things and also earn money. They are student just like me . So they need money. So told them about cryptotalk. Now they are working fine.

• +1 1

My friend I am always trying to share my knowledge with my friends so they can get interested in cryptocurrency market. Most of the cases when i am telling something about it they won't listen, but when i start saying about profits you can generate us. 

Yes there are so many friends using crypto talk with my suggestion because they are investors in cryptocurrency and their could learn more about cryptocurrency from this forum. Now they're very happy with cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies. They have gained many new information about coins from cryptotalk.

Yes I have suggested crypto talks to many of my friends and family members and they are now actively participating in this platform. Many of them find this platform useful and is happy to post comment. They started learning about digital currencies and their trading.