Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

I haven't introduce it to my friends because of being still a newbie here and less experience and knowledge compare to those who are here a year ago and have lots of knowledge and experience than me. But I think that they would use Bitcoin eventually because of the reason that you people can pay without any tax added to it.

as, a friend of mine does not know anything about this group and since working with a friend she has learned about it and I told her she loves me now to work with me and we are better off here. Income and benefit and I tell everyone to do trade and  earn  little currency

Definitely, Yes i invite my friends joining in Crypto world. I share to them the importance of blockchain in our lives. I encourage them and help them but right now they can earn a lot of money. Because they trusted me. I always say do your research, Earn and enjoy.

Yes, I invited some friends to work in the field of encryption, and we help each other in choosing sites, work, trading times and exchanging experiences that makes us work in encryption more easily.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there is my little brother. I invited him to join this forum to understand the cryptocurrency market and gain enough knowledge and experience to help him enter the world of trading and investment.

In my case, yes many of my close friends are using crypto as I told them about this wonderful platform. I myself join in recent month as I ensure and confirm that it was a good and trusted platform I invite my friends to join this platform for good earning and polish their skills. Mostly my friends are keen of doing business as I told them about crypto trading they were very pleased to start working on it and now I think four to five my best friends are on crypto because of mine.

Yes, there are some of my friends who are using cryptocurrencies because of me. I introduced some of my friends by advising them to invest and also by showing them proof of payment from money I earn in cryptocurrencies. 

Yes of course. This is a very interesting story. I started the journey of this forum 1 month back then i was pretty confused about this forum amd didn't know what to do. My friends and family had not trust on online platform. But after i got my first payment they were so excited and 2 of my friends started this journey becuase of me. I feel very proud as a member that i am spreading this forums activity to my surroundings.

Yes at this platforum some family member and friends are suggesting this platforum is the best place for earning and learning and provide great opportunity to his users .

Of course, I invited my family members and many of my friends to this forum to start working on the encrypted conversation, and they really liked and invited others to here. The method is simple. I did some explanation for them and they were excited to learn more and work here.

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

I have invited some friends to try the forum to learn about cryptocurrencies but they are not very convinced and they are afraid of not learning and I told them that everything is learned in small steps, soon I hope to see them join this great forum but for now or they want it do but I was invited and I really liked learning about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

There are so many friends that use the crypto currency becasue of me and they make good money in this market on daily basis and they left their job becasue they earn good money in this market than a good job.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes dear it is a good suggestion that we have to invite our friends and family members to join crypto.I am try to convince one of my friend to join this great forum.I hope soon he joined this forum.

I have been trying to introduce it yo some of my family members recently.But I have invited some on my friend in crypto. They are all doing good.They wanted to earn some money in this pandemic. Then I showed its quite easy in crypto. Thats how I have done it.

Yes there are many people who are using crypto just because of me. Many people dont about this forum and didn't have a single point of knowledge about it. So i recommend them to join this forum and work hard here and get money for there expenses. Thank you 

I invited some of my friends to do bitcoin. I thought them the basics on how to earn and teached them how the market works. They are now testing it to see if they can earn money on it.

I haven't introduce it to my friends because of being still a newbie here and less experience and knowledge compare to those who are here a year ago and have lots of knowledge and experience than me. But I think that they would use Bitcoin eventually because of the reason that you people can pay without any tax added to it.

as, a friend of mine does not know anything about this group and since working with a friend she has learned about it and I told her she loves me now to work with me and we are better off here. Income and benefit and I tell everyone to do trade and  earn  little currency

Definitely, Yes i invite my friends joining in Crypto world. I share to them the importance of blockchain in our lives. I encourage them and help them but right now they can earn a lot of money. Because they trusted me. I always say do your research, Earn and enjoy.

Yes I joined crypto some weeks ago and I have earned some bitcoins  and I have also invited some of Friends and family members to crypto and they are also making money.

Yes mate I started the work in the Crypto  in the start of the year 2020. I firstly get information about the crypto and then join it . I joined the smart contract forsage which work on the etherium. It's a good project and I joined many my friends and relatives in this smart contract and in the Crypto.

I have a friend who lost her job thanks to the pandemic, so she asked me how this cryptocurrency worked since I had been working with this for a long time, I invited her and at that time she invested 2000 dollars in bnb and staked, today already tripled his money and plans to join the mining world.

Yes many people self for that matter I am the one that gist them about the forum I gave them how it iwill beneficial to them if they join and they did join now they enjoy it morethan I do self

I have successfully invited my friend to join the crypto world and invited him to use Bitcoin. Telling my friends about the CryptoTalk campaign is an easy way for my friends to join the crypto world, they immediately love CryptoTalk and participate in it. Then he went to trade and made a profit. My friend spent Bitcoin on Amazon but it looks like someone is using an extension to be able to buy it there.

One thing about crypto is when one get paid for the first time you always introduce friends to it so that they can also benefit from the forum both in knowledge and financially. Many people I introduced into crypto are currently still using it 

• +2 1