Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 36 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

My lot of friend use crypto currency only for my opinion. Cause this is really great opportunity for all of us. So everyone interested to use crypto. I always try to tell about it to my all friends. I hope every person who know about it they will use it.

Actually some of my friends are doing work in this platform and they are doing well but no one of them are doing crypto trading. Actually we have a group and doing research together and soon we would do crypto trading and wish me best luck. I am proud that due to me many of my friends are earning

On 12/29/2020 at 7:29 AM, Adam786 said:

Yes my friends are working at this forum due to me when I start work at this forum I found it very beneficial for me then I recommend my friends to work at this platform. This forum is providing us the opportunities of learning knowledge about cryptocyrrency and also earning. Therefore this is great forum for all of us.

@Ummah97531hey dear I was wondering about something where I can earn money in qurentined days and my friend suggested me to do it he guided me about cryptotalk and now I got it useful and I shared with my other friends too they are also doing work here and earning btc @Iqra 220

Yes friend it is my brother who invite me to this forum. I am using crypto through by my brother but no one can use this site because of me. Still i am not invite someone to the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I invited many of my friends to the crypto world and I introduce bitcoin to them as the investment type, but I also tell them that they can use bitcoin to increase their bitcoins by trading and they always say me that they are own me because I changed their lives.

Yes, my friend, I have already done so and I succeeded in persuading my friend and one of my family to participate in the forum. I struggled a little in convincing them, but in the end I reached my goal and they are now grateful to me for their inclusion in this wonderful field

as, a friend of mine does not know anything about this group and since working with a friend she has learned about it and I told her she loves me now to work with me and we are better off here. Income and benefit and I tell everyone to do trade and  earn  little currency

I invited some of my friends to do bitcoin. I thought them the basics on how to earn and teached them how the market works. They are now testing it to see if they can earn money on it.

I haven't introduce it to my friends because of being still a newbie here and less experience and knowledge compare to those who are here a year ago and have lots of knowledge and experience than me. But I think that they would use Bitcoin eventually because of the reason that you people can pay without any tax added to it.

Definitely, Yes i invite my friends joining in Crypto world. I share to them the importance of blockchain in our lives. I encourage them and help them but right now they can earn a lot of money. Because they trusted me. I always say do your research, Earn and enjoy.

• +4 1

I tried to suggest Bitcoin to some of my friends but none of them were really interested in it. I will keep talking about it and hope that one day I can be proud of myself for helping someone enter the crypto world. 

• +1 1

Yes it is very necessary for people to ask you evidence about cryptocurrency especially if you want to convince them to join crypto so what I normally show my friends is the money I earn from crypto so am able to convince them with that

Yes there are some people who are using crypto because of me i told them it is the best and authentic forum for online earning u really appreciate there efforts my dear mate and i also suggest you to join thia forum. Thanks 

On 08.01.2021 at 22:41, muradalam837 said:

I invited some of my friends to do bitcoin. I thought them the basics on how to earn and teached them how the market works. They are now testing it to see if they can earn money on it.

I think this is a great solution! Because many people are interested in cryptocurrency, and they want to learn more, but something does not work out! When I started learning, it was difficult for me, but now I give my knowledge to my best friends, and it seems to me that they can also achieve success! After all, I study with him! As their teacher!

Of course not ,no one is using cryptotalk because of me but only think I know and what iam dealing with is just my crypto group members in which we can share idea , knowledge and skills in terms of crypto information

Of course. I told my friends about cryptocurrency and family relationships but they all know about it. Everyone works here. My friends also work here. Many friends work I started working after hearing work from another friend. Thanks.

Some time ago I have no idea about this forum so one of my close friend tell me about this forum and I start work on this no I tell to my close friend about the cryptocurrency and he make his own account and working on this forum

There are people who is using bitcoin because of me. I first learned about bitcoin through my brother, my brother is using bitcoin for about three years. He shared his experiences to me and I am so very encouraged. In my journey in bitcoin I feel so overwhelmed that is why I shared it some of my closed friends.

I started working with cryptocurrency through my friend and through me five of my friends have been inspired to work with crypto.  Those who have inspired me to work with crypto are now happy for me and I have joined them in this forum as well.

Many of my friends and family entered the field of cryptocurrencies through me. At first they made fun of me for wasting my money on bitcoin, but after I was able to buy a luxury car with my bitcoins, they suddenly asked me to teach them how to invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I encouraged some of my friends to join to the amazing world of cryptocurrencies. I really like cryptocurrency and try to introduce it to as many as people I know around myself. the world is going to digitization and crypto is our future.

• +1 1

I invited a lot of my friends to the cryptocurrency. I really like cryptocurrency and try to introduce it to people without any doubt. My friends always say me that they are own me because I changed their lives by changing their mind to join in crypto world.

• +1 1

Hello, in my case I have talked to friends, and some relatives but they in a certain way do not show much interest, what if I have to be honest is that sometimes they ask me, if it is profitable, or how is it generated, When I tell them that they can be generated in different ways and even for free, they laugh, but when I show them the results, they wonder, in what way are they obtained?
I have not obtained any benefit from inviting my acquaintances, but they could do so by being able to learn about cryptocurrencies, although it will depend on them.

Using crypto has become so vast and easily accessible by everyone. I once introduced some class mates of mine to the crypto world through showing and inspiring them with a snap of one airdrop that I won. We shouldn't be stingy and selfish in teaching crypto to anyone