Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes and the truth is that I feel very happy to have opened the minds of people regarding this Digital era, that they can take advantage of both Cryptocurrencies, as the Forex market and stocks, it is very important that you give the information that is working for you, that you provide value with respect to what you know and help to awaken more people. 95% of the people are asleep, act and I know that you are the person that will make them change their perspective.

To be honest, I have tried so many people of my family and friends to convince to use the crypto as a digital currency and trading. I have tried to explain very well but only few of them have joined the crypto world. I don't know what thing in crypto world make them worry to lose their money. I have shown many YouTube videos and proof but they only asked me what did you get from Cryptocurrency. I can't reply them because I have lost my money in trading in the beginning due to inexperience of crypto world.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Of course, I added my wife, my friends at the university, my brother and my sister, as my wife added her friends and started reading articles about the cryptocurrency so that she could write a useful comment and became aspiring to trade in the currency market

• +5 1

Of course some friends have come to me with the purpose of teaching them the basic concepts with which they can use and trade cryptocurrencies, some of them have stayed within this for a couple of years and have even dedicated themselves to mining or staking.

• +5 1

I started working on cryto after my friend suggestion. Then after some period 2 or 3 friends of mine got interested and join Crypto and somehow I introduced them. Recently I invited some of my other friends and they are working happily.

• +5 1

One of my friends is using crypto because of me and I want to tell you that it is a good thing to tell your friends about cryptocurrency as you know that there are a lot of friends who are wasting their time on useless activities and it will be good if they work in the online field.

Many people are working in this forum through me. My friends are working and my wife is working. Someone gave me to work here and my younger sister is earning a lot of money every day by working here. Many people are working in this forum now so I encourage them through their work.

Yes. I have recommended many of my friends to use crypto talk. Most of them have seen this as an exhausting and a time waste but there are lot of my friends who makes a decent income from this platform.

It is funny to know many of the people still doesn't know about this platform.

Actually I'm suggested by one of my friend and I wasn't know about this but work hard and patient make me able to do good work here but later I suggest more members in this platform and some of them are working here they are also interested and some of leave this because they say it is hard..

Bueno, realmente he ido convenciendo poco a poco a algunos amigos y familiares para que empiecen a conocer el mundo de las criptomonedas, y realmente hemos visto muy buenos resultados.

Yes, in fact I recommended it to a friend who does crypto mining, I think it will be a great support for him and his family since they are going through a difficult situation of not being able to find a job in which they can generate income, but they can do it here.

A group of bloggers are now using crypto currencies because of me, i introduced it to them during a workshop on the usability of crypto currencies

• +2 1

I'm into the team of cryptotalk because of someone. Thus, someone invited and influenced me to join and so I also urge myself to draw many other people each day in to the world of cryptotalk as well.

The game is hence reciprocal.

For this reason, i can't actually indicate the total number of people i influence in to the forum.

• +2 1

Yes i have invited my friends and family members to work on that and they agreed with me and started work at this forum. And started earning there. And this is the best way to get your friends and family members to gather at a point and work together at a unique and informative forum.

• +1 1

There are so many friend that use the crypto market becasue of me and they make good money in this market and this is true i also join the bounties and earn money through them also and also i am a trader and earn through that also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes not only someone even there are so many people who are using cryptocurrencies just because of me.

They didn't have the information about this forum but now those people who joined this platform because of me it is the most beautiful feelings in the world when you do something great for the people. Thank you 

5 hours ago, Imran Hasan Sh¡sh¡r said:

Thanks for an important post. I myself have learned to tell people about encryption answers that most people do not understand the meaning of blockchain even if I explain to them something unusual, it takes a long time to exploit cryptocurrencies.

And that's how it always suppose to go in a absolute natural manner.

Whether you're a beginner or not, always take your time to teach and guide another partner either by grooming him or her or even giving a sincere and honest counselling to the person towards the step of achieving all the required success in the forum.

Sure, the list is endless, I run a telegram group with a large number of subscribers and during the Airdrop, I advertised alot and many members registered through my referral links. 

Some of my friends have come to crypto for me.  First I talk about their cryptocurrency.  But they didn't want to believe then I showed my bitcoins and also a few videos from youtube.  Then they believe.  Now they work with crypto.

Yes dear when I started working on crypto and started earning I invited a few friends to it and they started using crypto because of me and they are also really happy with it.

Yes, but it was not easy, as if a person did not have even a little prior knowledge of cryptocurrencies, it would be difficult to persuade him , I convinced people to deal with cryptocurrencies not only for the purpose of profit, but as a wonderful and safe way to transfer money quickly and with high reliability

I have told many friends about my experiences in the world of cryptocurrency and trading.  In fact, few of them decided to enter the world of trading and cryptography.  I only managed to convince two friends to start gaining knowledge and trading in the cryptocurrency world.  In the near future, I expect that everyone will race to enter the world of cryptography.  Most people are afraid to enter into trading because most of them do not know how to earn.  When my friends see proof of payment, they are very excited to share and learn.

Yes, the truth is yes and I feel very proud because we are in an era where the more you know the more you should teach, and making family and friends take advantage of this digital era is of good benefit to all of us who are here. We must agree that everyone does the things they like, but for no one it is a secret that learning this you have a very profitable future to come.

I myself am a new member in cryptocurrency. I feel very good working here. Gain a good experience from here. I would love to have my friends work here.

I invited my family and friends to the crypto because of the positives and profits in it that could make money even if it was simple, but it fulfilled some necessary needs, but some of them rejected the idea because they are far from the world of cryptocurrencies and it is difficult to understand the work on websites and some of them rejected it for fear that it is not relevant  Credibility and each of them has a reason, but those who joined the crypto are now very active on the site.

• +1 1