Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 43 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes my friends there are a good number of members here because of me because I talked to them about this wonderful forum and explained to them the way they work and the experience they gain about encrypted currencies and the good profit they get

Yes my friend, I invited five friends, at first they did not believe because usually these sites are false, but when they see evidence of payment, they are immediately convinced, and they create accounts on the forum and on the yobit site.

Yes of course. Since I started here I informed my family members immediately. Some of my friends joined here. They found it good to have a forum like this to provide information about digital currencies and money at the same time.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend Yes I have invited my friends to work here in the encrypted currency forum, but at first it was not fun for them, but after spending their time on this platform it became more serious for them and they are now active members within this forum

• +3 1

Still no but i recommend the cryptotalk to my members of the family and also the other people so that they get benifits from this site ..

Yes, I invited a lot of my friends to the world of crypto, and most of them believed that cryptocurrencies were SCAM and that no profits could be made from them, but when they started working in this forum they were able to gain a lot of information and correct their wrong ideas

• +2 1

I really want to get those around me to use Crypto and participate in coding topics and learn about it, and by working on CryptoTalk you can earn money too,  I hope that I can get more people to join this forum and spread the benefit, so that we can all benefit

Yes, I think I have many friends who started crypto after talking to them about it.
And it is a cause for optimism, in my opinion, the future of cryptocurrencies and traders and investors in them is a bright future for them.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that some my friends are using the crypto forum because of me I am enjoying my journey on this forum that's why I suggest my friends to work on this forum and they are getting the knowledge and money on this forum at this time

My little brother is using crypto because of me, Only he went into a more good use of it than mice, i mostly used crypto for gambling while he was studying trading the whole time. Now i quit gambling but my little brother is more of a trader and I'm just a holder who knows nothing about gambling.

• +2 1

Since I gained experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies, I invite my friends and relatives to work in this field, where I explain in detail how to work with cryptocurrencies, and I have succeeded in convincing most of them.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am getting knowledge, I have a little experience, and I am also gaining money, so it is my duty to invite my friends to work in the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, and they benefit from knowledge and money, and I actually invited my friends.

• +1 1

Hello my friend , actually i didn't know a thing about crypto currencies only heard about BTC , so my brother told me about this forum and ask me to join in , and that's what I did 

First I was so surprised actually even crypto world was anonymous for me , but I Found like familiar for me , because every thing here was easy and smooth to learn , so since then I try to make my self better in this world so I can invite people to join here and explain to them what is crypto currencies world

Certainly my dear friend, there are many people who have joined the cryptotalk because I have invited my relatives and a number of my friends to work here after I confirmed the credibility and quality of the forum and they are still working here yet

• +3 1

dear friend yes I suggest lot of friends are here and they are working continuously on crypto talk and they are earning money so these things are very motivated for me I motivated for them and they are working on this platform and their earning money

• +4 1

I talked about crypto in front of my friends. At first they felt astonished about it, but they did not apply to join. It seems that they did not like it, but my family members liked them and joined.

Yes mine 2 bestest friend using crypto world because of me, i developed the intrest of the crypto world in them now they are trading better then me, may God blessed you all.

well, not yet really. although in my case, my friend invited me here with a total lack of knowledge about bitcoin or crypto currency. however right now, i pretty much grasp some important information that is needed. one day i will invite some of friends here.

• +3 1

Of course. all my friends started using crypto because they participated in a bounty program. from there they collect crypto which they then use for investment or short-term trading.

• +3 1

I've introduce several people to crypto which has been very good and I've been able to grow more from there. Crypto currency now has so much advantages and introducing it to people then you'll be really helping them

I am spreading the idea of working in the field of coding among all who sit with them, as I want all the people that I know to have the same information that I have in order to enter this work strongly

I started working here because of my friend's invitation and i also invited my relative and they don't show much interest in it but my brother showed interest and he is also working on this forum. 

I really want to learn how to use cryptocurrencies and start trading, I am still a beginner here but have read many posts about trading and investing but I am not proficient and have not raised money yet to get started.

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

yes i have invited many people.

But only few one joined this Wonderful crypto talk forum.

And i am glad to be here.

And for the one's who joined this forum becuae of my invitation.

Thank you all.

You will learn more here with the passage of time that how to create and how to earn crypto currency more by investment.

In fact, I have some friends who use cryptocurrencies because of me, by explaining to them about exchange platforms, learning about currencies, exchange methods, how to transfer, and so on.