Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 41 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes dear i invited mostly friends to work on this platform and earn money and many of friends now working their and earning money and they are really happy as their money problems are now solved. 

Yes I use a lot of friends because of the help and advice as my friend and now I suggest my friends to join crypto too..  I even planned to form a group of entrepreneurs that would allow me to build a network strong enough to make a good income.  And learn different cryptocurrency trading and profit methods.

Yes, it happened, I am one of the people who got to know CryptoTalk through a friend of mine, and then I told my friends and relatives about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them, and I told them about this forum, then they started earning money and experience from here.

• +2 1

Of course, my brother-in-law was interested in my results in the cryptographic world and wanted to enter cryptocurrencies thanks to me, every day I can see him grow step by step in the cryptographic world and I see how his life is changing just like As the cryptocurrency changed to me, now every day we can see how it is possible to grow in the virtual area and use technology to our advantage to be successful in crypto trading and all this is thanks to cryptotalk that gives us the knowledge of all and everything of this world at our fingertips.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have tried to get people involved in BTC & other cryptos, starting some yrs ago. But everybody thought it was a scam. Now some of those same people are bummed out that they didnt listen to my advice. At times talking about cryptos to people is like talking to a monkey or a walnut. No offence meant to monkeys or walnuts. So I have stopped trying to inform people about cryptos. But if somebody wants to know more about cryptos or asks me questions about cryptos, I will talk with them about it.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes because i was also joined this forum due to some one therefore i am also suggest to others to join this platform and earn with learning and i am also enjoying the best of this platform that you can learn or earn viz a viz.......

Yes. I joined this forum because my brother suggest me this forum and I found this forum very useful for me not only in terms of earning money but also for learning knowledge about digital currencies and then I also suggest to my colleagues and friends because knowledge is more power and if you have then you have to share it with all your friends .Now my friends and colleagues are very happy like me after joining this forum.

Since I started working in the field and earning profits from it I tried to introduce it to my friends and family so they can make profits too , some of them accepted the idea and took my advice and now they are also making good money of the field too , my family didn't like the idea and said they don't have interest in such type of jobs even if the profits were huge 

So when people refuse working in crypto it doesn't mean they don't believe in it but maybe they just not interested in this type of jobs

No one has come to cryptocurrency through me yet. I really like working in this forum. I’ll bring a lot of people here when I’m more of an expert. And let them know about cryptocurrency.

In the past I encouraged so many people as well as some of my friends to join to the amazing world of cryptocurrencies. I really like cryptocurrency and try to introduce it to as many as people I know around myself. The world is going to digitization, because of this crypto is our future.

Actually many times from family members or friends or even from people I really don't know them, you just to have some experience and knowledge in bitcoin field and the most important thing is be honest with them to make them follow you not losing every moment. 

6 minutes ago, Chuzii said:

I try inviting my friends doing crypto, but I failed and they are not interested doing crypto or mining in some coin sites. This had a positive effect on my balance and replenished with bitcoins. And I haven’t met people close to me, but there are friends in the city who are engaged in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin and blockchain technologies....

brother @Chuzii and @Lavvaje thing about inviting people to invest or use crypto ends up with more blames, as many of the people I have invited to crypto world they could not make profits but losses because they do not take time to be serious and try to understand how the market works.

Yes many people use crypto currency and use this forum due to me. I understand them about crypto currency. I tell him crypto is very profitable if you invest in crypto then you take a good profit in few days. And join this forum for learning.

• +4 1

Yes many of my friends and relatives are using it because of me and they all are very happy after using it because they are earning good amount of money and learning.

I invented many friends and many of them got high earnings and they are very thankful of me so i am very happy to do this cause i think it is very good to convert this world to a big world with many people.

• +3 1

Yes, there are a lot of friends and relatives working in this field on my way and about their full confidence that I told them about, regarding the world of cryptocurrencies and the method of guaranteed earning.

Yes, in fact, at this moment, I am teaching my friend about this forum and he is watching me now and I am writing this comment in order to learn how to work, in fact I taught many before it, I find that this forum is wonderful and offers us wonderful opportunities that we have to use and teach everyone about it in order to They improve themselves

• +5 1

Yes  I invite my friends joining in Crypto world. I share to them the importance of blockchain in our lives. I encourage them and help them but right now they can earn a lot of money. Because they trusted me. I always say do your research, Earn and enjoy.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Danyel said:

Dear friend, None of my friends and my family interested in crypto. I really want to teach them how to use crypto, but seems they don't interested it so I don't want to force them and it's not known yet in crypto in our country so maybe that is the reason why they don't interested.

you should  not feel boring to invite them because the crypto adoption increasing on day by day into  whole whole world so in this case  as soon as you try to learn crypto or help other to learn crypto then it would be helpful  both of you any time .  @Danyel this is why keep invite your friend as like i have invite my friend.

I encourage my friends to use this site and they have been using this site through me because this is a great site when I know about crypto and earn a little profit. Then I invite some of my friend and I explained about crypto. Now they use crypto.So some of my friend are use crypto because of me. 

• +5 1

21 hours ago, Danyel said:

Thank you for your advice Yes I will invite my friends i know here and share their details about the cryptocurrency i hope I will succeed in this regard.  @Dorjoy12❤️

@Danyel This is really a cool  and it is good that you are ready to invite your friend and family .. But it is true that your friends will be newbie so first lead them invite here and let them learn from here something about crypto currency .

My little brother is using crypto because of me, Only he went into a more good use of it than mice, i mostly used crypto for gambling while he was studying trading the whole time. Now i quit gambling but my little brother is more of a trader and I'm just a holder who knows nothing about gambling..

• +3 1

I encouraged so many people into amazing world of cryptocurrencies in the past years. I really like cryptocurrency and try to introduce it to as many as people I know around myself. The world is going to digitization, because of this crypto is our future.

Yes many of my mates are following me to be a member if this wonderful family , they were all interested in my task that I used to do everyday in front of them they were curious so they asked me one day and now they are also members of this platform luckily.

Yes, I managed to invite some of my friends to join the faucet and they were interested, even though they have a small fee, they are willing to put in the effort to get Satoshi. Their curiosity was very enthusiastic because they just realized that in the crypto world it is big and they can make money from trading or investing. I am currently trying to invite them to participate in a cryptotalk campaign.