Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 44 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Everybody around me had negative thoughts about Crypto currencies. I started usinv Crypto after an advive of a friend. Now after i started my own way in digital currencies, i recommended it to my friends and family members. Many of them had enough curiosity to start their own way in Crypto and I'm very glad for them.

• +4 1

Yes, in fact, I was able to convince a large number of my friends to enter this field, and some of them are now actual members of this forum, I do not think that there is a difficulty in convincing people because of the great advantages that exist here

• +2 1

Yes, there are some friends. I explained to them everything related to the field of cryptocurrencies and then I started sending them some courses about the field and now they are starting to work well.

• +3 1

Yeah most of my friend are now using Crypto because I suggest them and now they are very happy from crypto at first they were unaware of crypto then I explained them everything very well

Yes, I am a very influential person in my social circle, and I have invited some of my friends and brothers to work in cryptocurrencies, and in fact some of them have outdone me and become happy with what he is doing now.

• +1 1

Certainly, I invited a lot of people to join the cryptocurrency, as some of my friends and my cousin also joined this forum, and now our conversation in our house revolves around cryptocurrencies, and I explained how to deal and invest successfully using cryptocurrencies as well. I explained to them that cryptocurrencies are very reliable and profitable currencies.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

As happened with me, I work here because of my friend. I persuaded my brother to join this forum, it is a wonderful forum that provides us with a good income, especially for our students, due to lack of time. You cannot work in areas that require large hours, working here does not take much of your time.

• +2 1

A very good friend of mine does not know anything about this forum and since inviting a friend is allowed, I told him and he has learned about it now currently earning some satoshi as well as talktoken in his wallet before trading them out in the future.

For me I joined the forum and the world of digital coins when my friend told me about these things, and I am happy about that . Since that time I have told my family and many of my friends about the forum and explained to them about digital currencies . Currently, some of them are in the forum and work in digital currency trading as well .

• +2 1

Yes, and I am proud that I was the reason for some friends to use Bitcoin and trade cryptocurrencies. I preach that I introduced them to this forum and earned money. Thank me a lot, and this is enough for me.

I heard about this forum from one of my friend and its great to be the part of this forum when i started getting my earning then i told some of my friends and family members and now they are also working on this forum and earning and also learning about cryptoworld and i think its really great opportunity from all of us. 

On 4/18/2021 at 10:24 PM, Bo0ob311 said:

I have a lot of people who I've advised on encrypted LABS, I've provided some evidence that you can make money by Posting and I've also sent some articles about other opportunities in encrypted currencies. That's why they use the cryptocurrency now.

Most of the people I have preached cryptocurrencies to they do not see potential in investing in crypto still, what about yours are they in crypto because of cryptotalk payment or they also do see potential in investing in cryptocurrencies?

I tried to share the forum with my friends, there were those who were convinced of the idea of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrencies, and some of them completely rejected this idea, I had to lead them only to the right way and then the choice would be for them.

• +3 1

I told my friends about the forum and about cryptocurrencies, and through their work here they can learn the basics and develop themselves in the field of cryptography, and then they can start trading and making profits.

Yes there are lot of people using crypto currency because of me I introduced them to the world of crypto talk currency platform in order to make posts and also acquire knowledge and experience on the platform and then make money from it 

• +2 1

Actually I was joined this forum by refer a friend and I am thankful of my friend . And I also give refer to a friend because he have need for this for getting earning . Maybe it is small earning but it is real and legit.

• +4 1

I very much think so because my reason for saying this is that since the day I joined this platform I have been updating my other social media status with the issues of cryptocurrencies and I am convinced that someone among my social media followers must have joined cryptocurrency because of the updates that I make.

• +1 1

Yes, someone is knows better of the cryptoworld and of the cryptocurrency because of me, my friends and my family know more about these things because I shared to them my knowledge and every advantage cryptocurrency has.

• +2 1

Yes, to some degree, this is precisely what happened with the ICO and Airdrop involvement. I've met a lot of people through telegrams and emails. This had a positive impact on my bank, and I was able to replenish it with bitcoins. And, though I haven't met someone similar to me, I do have friends in town who are involved in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin and blockchain technology.

Yes, I invited few of my friends to try the crypto world. Some stayed and others did not like it that much. It just came up while we were talking about how to get additional revenue beside our day job.

• +3 1

Yes indeed, I invited my friends and I am a person of good reputation in advance and everything I do is a supervisor and I told them all the details of the work here and they trusted me and the platform directly, and now they work here and have fun and it is going well.

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes friend there are too many my friends which are using the crypto because of me. I have tell about this site to my many friends and they are working in this forum and earning the bitcoin and learning about the crypto currency.

I invited a friend and she's eager to learn about cryptos but also, I enlightened her with pros and cons with it . Now I'm happy to share that she's now collecting more cryptos and she's much knowledgeable in most terms than me. 

Edited by Serbberq
  • +1 1

Yes my friend is start investing in cryptocurrency because of me because I'm show him the path but he started investment there but getting knowledge about the cryptocurrency and with some suggestions  of there friend and talk to me about that's then he starts trading there on btc and know I see he is statisfied and happy what he doing 

• +2 1

It should be, on the grounds that such countless individuals are really attempting to get their work here grounded and am planing to begin a foundation that can assist us with getting great cash from it the best of all that there is a ton to try and consider with regards to truly characterizing what will be useful for us all.