Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

I have honestly not talked much with my friends or family about cryptocurrencies, because it is a complex subject to understand and not all people are willing to risk their money.
Anyway, I did talk to a family member, who was interested for a while after the big rise in 2017, but walked away during 2018, due to the bear market.
I hope that in the future I will be able to convince some of my friends or family to learn more about cryptocurrencies and eventually start using them.

I am not sure about this regarding cryptocurrency trading but many people in my friends and family circle are using crypto talk website and earning free cryptocurrency and getting information about this interesting financial system.

• +2 1

No.  But I encourage a lot of people to do this so that they can gain knowledge by working here.  Besides, it can also earn money. Because I can learn a lot by working in this forum.

Yes I have invited a lot of people to work here on this platform. It's difficult to motivate them for direct trading because they are not sure to use their capital for first time in trading. So introducing them to this forum is a great idea.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I tell them I work in a forum as beautiful as cryptocurrency, I will help them work too, I have joined my friend in this forum. And it's a very good forum, my friends can be as self-reliant as I am if I work here. Be able to meet the required demand.

Hello mates, yes I do, there are a lot of people that learn about cryptocurrency through me and now they are always appreciating it, and many are wishing to know about cryptocurrency, and I use to advice them also to go for more research about the forum 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, my friend, I have taught encryption and cryptocurrencies to many of my friends, they are today successful traders in cryptocurrency trading, we all love encryption and we earn a lot of it, it's very cool. 

Yes dear friend. 

First time i told my friend about this amazing site. She wants money and knowledge because she was free in these days. I told here that with little knowledge about this site you you can easily work here and earn a good money. I told my family members about the benefits of this forum they have also joinned this site and they are earning huge money. They are satify their work and money. 

I share it to many friends to use it and earn money because I am new on it so many people does not believe that is working and giving us income then my income stated then my some friends also joined this forum.

Yes, basically!  The first time I told my friend about this site.  He wanted money and knowledge because he was free these days.  I said here that with a little knowledge about this site you can easily work here and make good money.  I told my family members about the benefits of this forum, they also joined the site and they are making a lot of money.  They continue their work daily.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes many of my friends are using the cryptocurrencies and they have invested. And they are trading on many exchanges and getting profit from this.

yes my friends are using cryptotalk because it was giving me money to spend in front of my friends with full confidence saying that money which I my made myself as a student and everyonea wish is to to make their on money for fulfilling their own needs so my friend's also started using cryptotalk to make money and investment.

I am newly introduced member in the world of crypto currency with determination to learn A-Z knowledge of crypto currencies so that i will be fits to take numerous offers for earnings including reliable ones like trading and investment that can be gaining someone profit at any moment not for always waiting for campaign rewards.

My friend use cryptocurrency because of me. He was looking for part time work and i can tell them the advantages of cryptocurrency and how he and good amount of money if he work properly in cryptocurrency field. I think we must educate our friends and family members about cryptocurrency because it is a future of currency

I am here at the forum because a friend posted about this site on Facebook and I will advise other friends to join this forum too , especially those who are suffering from financial difficulties. it will be a good chance for them to make some crypto and learn how to trade and an opportunity to chance their miserable situation.

I don't advise anyone anything about investing because when they make losses, (and indeed they do all the time) they may accuse you of what happened. So I am always cautious in this matter and don't advise anyone to enter some area they are not familiar with or have knowledge in. I advise you not to do the same.

I have invite almost all of my friends to join this great platform, But only few of them have developed interest on it. But l'm still advising them. cryptocurrency is  the solution to humanity, because it help many people around the world to earn a living.

Yes, many of my friends. I invited some of my friends to the cryptos. I really like cryptocurrency and try to introduce it to people without any doubt. My friends always say me that they are own me because I changed their lives.

• +1 1

I invited some of my friends to do bitcoin. I thought them the basics on how to earn and teached them how the market works. They are now testing it to see if they can earn money on it.

I haven't introduce it to my friends because of being still a newbie here and less experience and knowledge compare to those who are here a year ago and have lots of knowledge and experience than me. But I think that they would use Bitcoin eventually because of the reason that you people can pay without any tax added to it.

as, a friend of mine does not know anything about this group and since working with a friend she has learned about it and I told her she loves me now to work with me and we are better off here. Income and benefit and I tell everyone to do trade and  earn  little currency

Definitely, Yes i invite my friends joining in Crypto world. I share to them the importance of blockchain in our lives. I encourage them and help them but right now they can earn a lot of money. Because they trusted me. I always say do your research, Earn and enjoy.

• +3 1

Yes, there are many friends and relatives who use this encryption on my way, as I began to experiment with working with these currencies and I got a good result, so I advised my friends and family to work with it.

I have one of my friends who is using the forum because of me and that is the only person who is using the cryptocurrency because of me and he is not using anything else than this forum.

Yes, you have been the purpose to invite my spouse right here to study and earn cash via this incredible discussion board and I am proud of that , l hope that we will all prevail right here and share beneficial content material for all and sundry to advantage from , properly good fortune to my pricey spouse