Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Yes of course. The biggest problem for crypto to become fully accepted is decentralization. Surely governments are not interested in losing control over their own currency and losing the possibility of manipulating it to their liking

Nope, crypto can never be money of the future, fiat will never allow that. If you say online (virtual) money of the future, then i will definitely agree with you.

• -3 1

Cryptocurrencies and digital money at large are the future of money, that much is clear, but in order for cryptocurrencies to fully generate and create the promised benefits it is increasingly clear that incumbent institutions must be brought into the conversation.

Not if I think cryptocurrency is the future currency, that's what it is. The world is gradually adopting crypto, it going to replace the bank notes as we know it to an extent but not totally. 

• -2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Hi ,Man, in my opinion yes, because of the speed of transactions and convience of operations but, I think it will take some time because many people don't know what is this type of money!

If you look at the current developments with regard to Corona, then it is by no means so subtle that the crypto currency will gain more and more importance in the future. In general, digital currency has increased in the past and will be no different in the future.

Free Bitcoins are available here: 

FreeBitcoin / Cointiply / Rollercoin

Trading with cryptocurrency works best here: 

YoBit / Coinbase

Here you will find more expert opinions from google. It is actually people like us and you that when we discuss without having something in mind to promote or shill we can give the best advice. So about your question it is not easy to know. For not it looks there is nothing else except crypto. Services are getting better all the time. Fees are low in most cryptocurrencies but some have very high that depend on the limited scaling. Some blockchains are very secure but most are not. So there are pros and cons but in total the cryptocurrencies are way ahead of fiat money.

• +4 1

Undoubtedly
I believe that digital currencies will be handled much more in a few years and in the future or at least I hope so, I believe that all businesses and people should accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method.

Certainly, I think that the world is heading to digital currencies because it facilitates a lot of decentralized transactions and achieves security and complete confidentiality in transfers in addition to the ease of use.

It will be one of the money in the future. It cannot be considered as the sole money or currency there will be in the future. It all depends on the position it will hold which is unpredictable. But chances are high that the world will recognise the possibilities behind the cryptocurrencies so that it will be used as one of the popular medium of exchange which is recognised by government and countries.

Yes. Its absolutely right. Cryptocurrency is the future money. Paper money has no value in the current time. Because now everything is available on internet and crypto is a digital currency so the future of crypto is bright

If you see the crypto market will replace the real economy market I don't think so it it happens it will be miracle and far future because the crypto isn't  physical and we cannot control then 

• -1 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion, in the future crypto will coexist with physical and digital money, we are reaching a point where virtual currencies are being used in many countries, even some stores in various regions are already using cryptocurrencies as part of payment, that It seems to me a great advance, besides that we live in a century where with the technologies everything is changing rapidly.

• +2 1

I do not think that because its price is not fixed much, so it is difficult for countries to rely on it in place of currencies such as the dollar, but its position will remain great in the development taking place in the world and it will become one of the payment methods. Cryptocurrencies are a way to make money and develop yourself by getting new concepts and strategies that help you in your daily life.

it's hard to say if I'm completely honest on one hand thanks to corona crypto knowledge has skyrocketed but I'm not sure if when it ends people are gonna just go back to normal with things they know but not use because they like the status quo that will eventually return but more on a personal level I believe that years from know crypto is going to be the only kind of currency there is for its ease of use and also for the possibilities it may bring but I'm no expert in any of this since I'm pretty new compared to some of the other users here.

Yes, of course I think so, digital currencies are the future. Some say that they have no value as physical currency and this is not true, since they can be bought or paid for goods and services, that gives it value. What happens is that it is not yet accepted by all but this will come sooner or later. There are others who say that the banks will not close and that is why physical money will continue, it is not about that ... Banks will adapt like the entire financial system. The physical currency has to exist because in many parts of the world technology has not yet arrived, there are people who do not have access to the internet and other things.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dark Shadow said:

Many countries have accepted it as an alternative currency but I doubt that crypto could replace the current monetary systems of government due to many reasons like

• Price volatility
  • Decentralized nature
  • Links to illicit activities e.g drug trafficking, money laundering and terrorism etc
  • Anonymity

Due to reasons like this and many more. Different countries will refuse to accept it as the main currency of the country. People will also refuse to accept it because of the price volatility. I hope that the  reasons I have presented will be sufficient to answer you question. Please show you appreciation if you like my post.

You are right @Dark Shadow ,there is no way that the country accepts Bitcoin as it's main currency and put in danger it's national currency.I think that it is impossible.No country will take such risks.But the thing that many countries can do is to only accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and allow crypto buying and selling in their country.Cryptocurrency was not made to take the place of local currencies ,it is just made to help poor countries to stabilize their economy.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Why not ?
We also know that the method of using money has evolved from one generation to the next .. People used to depend on gold and silver, then they relied on coins and now they rely on electronic movement of money (credit card). I think that the next step will be through the use of Crypto currencies.

• +1 1

Yes of course, it is an innovative method that is safer and easier to use, I have had very good experience with cryptocurrency and I think it is the money of the future in many ways, it has too many investment opportunities for many entrepreneurs.

• +2 1

The world is developing day by day. The financial system are also becoming online based. And the cryptocurrencies are the best way to deal amd earn through online. It's secure and perfect for all of us. And it continues to spread day by day. Soon the whole world will be able to see it's importance. So I would say, it's the financial system of tomorrow. 

I'm certainly not an expert, but most likely, cryptocurrency will become an alternative payment method. But not the main one. It would take a very long time

Cryptocurrency is the future currency. the ease to transfer fund in blockchain technology is a good thing. Bank notes will be replaced to an extent. 

i think crypto is the money of the future and everyone can buy products via crpto. more and more people will use crypto because less fees, safety and fast transaction

Hi, 

Awesome question! Sure, with the current fiat-based monetary system on the brink of disaster, it's no wonder why so many people's concerns about the future of money are reverberating on this forum. I agree 100%! Cryptocurrency, according to Robert Kiyosaki, is known as the "people's money". The seemingly innumerable advantages surrounding cryptocurrency, including but not limited to trustless lending and the blockchain itself, will certainly propel the fledgling monetary system to the apex of the financial world. Crypto rocks! 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476