Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Some economic analysts predict a big change in crypto is forthcoming as institutional money enters the market.

there is the possibility that crypto will be floated on the Nasdaq, which would further add credibility to blockchain and its uses as an alternative to conventional currencies. 

An ETF would definitely make it easier for people to invest in Bitcoin, but there still needs to be the demand to want to invest in crypto, which might not automatically be generated with a fund.

• +1 1

I think, it will not be able to replace it, but to supplement it, very much even, it is already possible in some places to pay this bill through the ETH.

• -2 1

Befor covid 19 i am not 100% sure cryptocurrency is become a future currency  but this i am 10% sure cryptocurrency is become a future currency because a big reason of increase the ratio of carona through currency note many countries are used cryptocurrency for this reason.

At first credit cards are capture the system and i think now the turn is crypto curriencies.İf we can find the good projects we can be really strong in the new financal system 🙂 And i guess in the near future all goverments make their own crypto moneys

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, Iftikhar1 said:

Befor covid 19 i am not 100% sure cryptocurrency is become a future currency  but this i am 10% sure cryptocurrency is become a future currency because a big reason of increase the ratio of carona through currency note many countries are used cryptocurrency for this reason.

i think like you. But why the crypto, seems go down or up with the real market? for example with coivid the crypto was going down.

I see a future in cryptocurrencies.But there is a lot of crypto money in the market.Projects that do not work and have no vision for the future need to be cleaned.

• +2 1

More likely, Yes. They have advantages for both the average person and the state. The use of cryptocurrency in the state will help significantly reduce the impact of sanctions on the state currency. And for the average person it gives independence from the state and banks

I think that cryptocurrencies will invade the global market after their adoption by the countries of the world in global trade, and we see that Bitcoin has achieved great success.

• +2 1

I think so, but it will take time to become more traded between people. I hope to go to the grocery store in front of my house and buy my food and drink with my digital currencies. This is really cool.

Personally, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are going to have an important role in the future but they are not going to reach and exercise that function of being universal money for many reasons that are a bit complex to explain.

In the long end I think crypto will be the currency of the future. But the present gevornments will not allow it, because they can not control it. The present financial system has to collapse, before everybody will use crypto

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is the next evolutionary phase in the digital age of information, due to the ever growing damand for more secure networks.

Plus, every other transition happens quicker than the previous one (e.g. from gold to fiat, from fiat to bank cards and now from cards to crypto)

We entered the age where progress now happens at a speed of light.

The speed at which change occurs - accelerates exponentially.  So the change that previously took 1,000,000,000 years to occur - the same amount of events and novelt now happens within minutes

Yes because cryptocurrence is on ascendency and pace that is giving to USD and other international currency is huge, by the year 2030 crypto currency will be know by 75% by worldwide population.

• +1 1

Correct, the transition from cacao beans as a means of exchange onto gold took 2000 years, transition from gold to paper money - took 300 years. From paper money to bank cards - 70 years.

As time goes by - it accelerates

At this point I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be the money of the future, with these technological advances more people are joining this world, either because of investing their money in something or wanting to protect it

This is already confirmed and unquestionable, and the evidence is that there are some requests now that are being paid in bitcoin and the establishment of their own banks to deposit and carry out transactions, so why is the money not the bitcoin and the official digital currency can be dealt with in an easy and safe manner

i think goverment will do its best to gain control on it. so 50/50 if the world is liberalic it might be world wide

Cryptocurrencies are the future, yes. I think they have the potential to make the banks less important or even dissappear. But we should consider two things: The security, and government. Government may not want you to move %100 free 

• +1 1