Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

I don't think so because it is not all the countries that accept crypto currency, so it will not be able to be the future money .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Without any doubt, it's clear that crypto is getting better dat by day, amd obviously it's the future currencies of the words 

Of course i think cryptocurrency is our future currency.Everyday cryptocurrency demands increasing worldwide.More big companies start working with cryptocurrency.Some big countries also announced crypto legality in their country.I think cryptocurrency has great future.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Hi

The banks are now getting onboard with BTC & other digital currencies. The following is an article I was reading the other day, on Activist Post. Its called " Why Big Banks Are Bullish on Bitcoin Now! "

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/11/why-big-banks-are-bullish-on-bitcoin-now.html

The days of the USA Dollar is numbered. All empires eventual crash. The USA wont be any different. Fiat money also has its days numbered. Some countries now are backing their currency again against gold. The Euro also has its days numbered. When countries start the printing press or create currency out of thin air, with nothing to back it, it just devalues the buying power of it. It also makes it less valuable to investors.

My 2 cents.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Cryptocurrency  will not only be the money of the future, remember the technology that brought about cryptocurrency? the blockchain technology! this technology will also be a starting point for More to set in!!!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I believe with no due time banks will also like to come to board to be exchanging crypto currency  it not a day talk but crypto currencies will rule in the nearest feature. 

We have no idea whether cryptocurrency will be used as money in the future, but cryptocurrency will go a long way.  Cryptocurrency demand and its impact on the market is increasing which has brought it to an advanced level.  I believe the demand for cryptocurrency will be much higher when it is used as an alternative to money.

Yes my dear friend I agree with you of course the future of crypto will mean because its demand is much higher and market price in the world has increased a lot now and many other countries they are adopting crypto now so I must say the future is going to be much brighter.

Truly obviously these monetary forms have been acknowledged be numerous nations and there are a few nations who build up their own digital money additionally a few nations have bitcoin atm in this manner I says then these monetary forms have splendid future .

On 11/19/2020 at 9:54 PM, Abuhassan said:

In my own personal opinion , crypto currency is not only a money but it is also an asset that you can hold for a long period of time if the value increase more you can sell it for a profit as I said earlier it is also part of money because you can purchase an item using Bitcoin but yet not all shopping companies have started to receive it but perhaps in the future it will win widely adoption.

@AbuhassanI partially disagree with this your statements sir, because cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cannot be held as a reserved assets! reason being that the value can drop and rise at any time, and any asset that drops in value will definitely become a liability, i think it's better called investment rather real asset. 

I am not expert but i think as world grows up with advance technology so the cryptocurrencies should be future money. Because in trading the cryptocurrencies is used so its a digital currency so it's value is more than the other currencies.

Today you can buy a lot of things with cryptocurrencies, real estate, cars and various types of vehicles. You can book flights and others. You can also book hotels and rent cars on your trip.
Little remains so that we can buy everything with cryptocurrencies

In my opinion the Crypto currency will be take place in market. In this century the the people move to digital instead of fiscal currency....

Hey mate! In my point of view.Yeah cryptocurrencies is the money of the future.Because if we see to the now a days market.All the traditional currencies are changing into crypto currencies.And if we see now a days alot of traders are trading in the cryptocurrency market.So from this we can say that yeah cryptocurrencies is the money of future.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I do think so its the future we see right now its what we have right now its the future yes crypto currency is the future and we need to move with it, for those who dont think so  , see how the market right now is swelling its really important we do go with it

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies can't be a future currency by replacing other currencies as they are not about to challenge the other currencie's pivotal role in global trade since are just additions to the current money payment system.

It not even a point of discussion anymore. We are all here, because we support cryptocurrency, and we believe that it is the future of money.

Bitcoin provides so many advantages over traditional money, that there is no way, we can avoid this or ignore. Crypto to fiat is what email was to postal system. But the dying system, will try its level best to survive, and will not go down without a fight. But it will die, because its the rule of evolution. Survival of the fittest. 

In my opinion, Cryptocurrencies are the important assets in the present days, because the majority of users are interested in cryptos, and are looking for the opportunities to earn cryptos, and make their life secure financially by investing in cryptos. We all know that crypto investments are able to provide passive earnings, and it can also be taken as part-time income. In these recent years, many companies are approving cryptocurrency payments, and even some developed countries like Canada and UAE are adopting cryptocurrencies as their primary payment system for digitalizing the entire finance and are concerned on making the good use of cryptocurrencies to uplift the economy of the entire country. 

Well! It's kind of ramped everywhere now, but it likely won't be exchanged for money value. Moreover, it's country currencies we exchange with the cryptocurrencies.  

On 10/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Cryptocurrecy is the money of not only the future its already the money the currency the exchanging and trading and also the payment option for every thing so cryptocurrency is money at this moment because we are using is like money.

Cryptocurrency is the money or future of course because of the way it have been adopted by the people very easily. The payment through crypto currencies are more quicker and more easier as compared to other centralised currencies

• +1 1

Crypto currencies will be the future its for sure. When money in the form of digital asset is designed to work as a medium of exchange it will be very useful and easy to make transactions in the future as every country has become fully digitalized. 

Yes of course, digital currencies have a bright future because i think now in these days the world is moving from simple method to digital technology and many countries are also used the cryptocurrency. 

Some countries are launch his coins and also stablish the BTC ATM. 

Still some countries are banned the digital currencies. 

I hope all countries will start the digital currencies in future.

Actually I am not thinking about this all because I don't know what will be there in  future because no one knows about future..and if cryptocurrency will be money for future right thing it's have both good and bad side because it's good for exchange and all region to region because it's a digital currency but I think it's too higher currency as compared to others so this will effect some of the people's..

It could have the opportunity of the cryptocurrency to completely replace the currency because little by little it has become the future of the financial system.