Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Hello friend, first of all I'm not an expert. However, let me state my thoughts on this subject. Everyone thinks that crypto coins will not be the money of the future in the near future. Because there are many cryptocurrencies in the market. However, maybe there is a hope that the value of crypto coins may increase in the future.

Dear you are right as the current situation of world their are many chances to grow Crypto currencies. And I is my opinion that the next era would be the Crypto currencies and and whole business if the world are teansfer on Crypto currencies sites. Cryptotalk is the best forum to earn money and learn about online trading and and will be the future in next days. So, it is very important to learn about Crypto currencies and learn about different digital currencies like BTC.

• +3 1

I don't believe that soon digital forms of money will totally supplant the current framework, yet it will keep on making strides and become steady as a decent option in contrast to the current models.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, of course.  I think cryptocurrency means the future. Cryptocurrency is a source of income.  Crypto has many members. Everyone is making money through crypto forums. I think in the future, cryptocurrencies will change the financial situation in all the world.  Your topic was very important.  Crypto is quite popular nowadays.  The value of crypto will increase further in the future.  Thank you.

• +2 1

Though the popularity of Crypto currency is increasing day to day, I don't think it can replace the present system of physical currency. This is because physical currency is accepted among all sections of the population whether they are rich or poor or educated and illiterate. But this is not so with Crypto currency.

In the long end I think crypto will be the currency of the future. But the present gevornments will not allow it, because they can not control it. The present financial system has to collapse, before everybody will use crypto

When we see more governments , companies and banks accept using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and when we see that these cryptocurrencies projects affect directly on the whole current financial international system so we should believe in the bright future of this crypto world! the most important thing is that the number of people who believe in these cryptocurrencies project is increasing day by day! but about replacing the fiat money so i don't think that it may happen! but cryptocurrencies would be in addition of them in my opinion and there would be always a competition between both of them..

Surely cryptocurrency will become an important part of the future money but if it will be the only main currency, then I don't know that. In my opinion, cryptocurrency can beat all other currencies and will become global currency if mass adoption will fully formed.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I don't think so that it might be use as a money in future but it can be use for high money transfer from one country to another country because the price of these currencues are very high than dollars and other currencies

I suspect as much, however it will take effort to turn out to be more exchanged between individuals. I want to go to the supermarket before my home and purchase my food and drink with my advanced monetary forms. This is truly cool.

The kind of opportunities that cryptocurrency is giving people now, I hope, will be even brighter in the future. In fact, from the cryptocurrency where people are earning money, it is offering many opportunities.

Of course i think so.I think cryptocurrency is our future money.We know cryptocurrency futures is very bright.Cryptocurrency uses increased day by day.More people also starting work with cryptocurrency.

Yes cryptocurrency is the money of future.it is a useful currency and I want that this currency is also made the currency of present.

• +1 1

If you want to add the properties of an element to be independent, like bitcoin, then this is not yet obvious, although I believe that bitcoin will not go anywhere and will feel great next to the crypto dollar, crypto yuan, crypto pound.

I think with the use of technology, cryptocurrency can become future money. But awareness is most important which effect on people to you this service be carefully. But it most difficult and time work activity which requires long time cyclen. But it possible that cryptocurrency become future money by using of technology. 

Yes, of course I think cryptocurrency means for the future. If we look at the cryptocurrency market, we can see that the cryptocurrency market is growing day by day because many countries have now started adopting cryptocurrency.  So I think it will get better in the future and Kipto will spread all over the world very soon.

Yes, I think cryptocurrency is the money of the future. Because it is being promoted all over the world and it will never end. From here we are acquiring BTC whose value is increasing day by day.So I think this currency means the future

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe and it is my humble opinion that cryptocurrencies in the near future will not replace real money but little by little that in a very, very distant future it could be a reality

Good luck big winnings and greetings to everyone

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency cannot replace the conventional currencies used by different countries fully but it is sure to replace 40% because most countries are warming up to the idea of using a digital currency and some are not.

Cryptocureency is the future of the financial market and anyone left behind in it may hardly catch up later in the future. It has proven to be of more advantage than other currencies with its security, fluidity and its ability to be converted to any world currency.

Yes i think, cryptocurrencies are money of future because many countries are creating their own cryptocurrencies and in my point of view cryptocurrencies will live in future too. Because it is beneficial for everyone. It is the best platform with best features.

• +2 1

I will give you a simple example: Everything in the world around us goes in the same direction, which is the direction from difficulty to ease. The life of our grandparents was very difficult and today we live an easy life and our grandchildren will live an easier life. And since dealing with cryptocurrencies is easier than dealing in paper currencies, they will definitely replace them, but it is a matter of time.

I agree with you, The world is turning into digital, cryptocurrency are the future money because it will take time before many countries accept cryptocurrencies as real money because it is still digital but with time frame many countries will values it and accept it as real currency.

Yes i think cryptocurrency is money in future..  number of people can earn by using crypto talk platform.. some people can earn many many from this platform.. in future i think cryptocurrency is in high trend..so it can be our future money too .

• +1 1

Yeah it will be the currency of future as it's rate is rapidly increasing  so according to the given circumstances it seems to be the future currency.

How are you my friend you are looking for will find an answer for him here in the forum. Digital currencies will be dealt with in the future in many countries, but it is a digital currency and not a coin