Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

When you buy a cryptocurrency, you are purchasing the asset upfront in that hope that it increases in value. But when you trade on the price of a cryptocurrency, you can take advantage of markets that are falling in price, as well as rising. This is known as going short.

In my opinion, I believe that cryptocurrencies are the money of the future, but I also believe that there is still a long time to go to get there.

• +1 1

Definitely. In the future we won’t be using paper or plastic money, everything will be done online. Now is the time to prepare, and there are many good currencies that one can take a look at today.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

there so many reasons crypto is the money of the future

• +5 1

I think cryptocurrencies will become more and more important in the future.
However, it is difficult to say if it will be Bitcoin, Etherum, ... or a tokenised fiat that will take the upper hand.
The countries or grouping of countries will all make their own crypto in the future.

Edited by lolok

I confirm and I say that cryptocurrency is the money of the present and the future; you don't need an expert to find out, it's a reality for me.

I think that crypto is no just a money of future. This is a really good investement tool. But this is also a high-risk business tool. But for now there is nothing better than just to get some crypto in pocket. 

I really do not necessarily believe in the future cryptocurrencies that can entirely change the existing method, nonetheless, it can always acquire a place on the platform and turn into secure being an excellent choice for the current designs. But it has a huge possibility to take a big place in the future.

Of course, I think that cryptocurrency will be with us all the time, and in order for it to be paid, we need to be connected to cryptocurrency and get knowledge about cryptocurrency in various subjects, otherwise we will not be able to earn from here.

No one can know what will happen in the future, but cryptocurrencies definitely have a good future.
In any case, cryptocurrencies need a lot of development in order to be able to rely on it

Cryptocurrencies are not the currency of the future. They are already currencies of the here and now. We already use them and exchange them for goods or services. Of course, being a currency that requires technology, that has slowed it down a bit to make it globally accepted. Similarly, countries have a certain zeal in allowing their use, especially since they are decentralized currencies.

Yes, I believe that they are the money of the future, as every day more cryptocurrencies grow in value, they will soon see large companies building their own currencies.

Of course, I think that fiat money will soon see its end, fiat money just doesn't make any sense in today's world.
Certainly there will be changes and improvements in blockchain technology but I am sure that in the next few years we will see an increase in its adoption.

• +5 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Hello mate this forum is for all both experts and beginners, now if you choose not to get opinions from experts how are you going to gain more knowledge about crypto in this forum because experts have more experience and can give more valuable contributions that may not only benefit you but also other members or beginners here as this is more like a learning institution where we exchange knowledge,I think my friend @Dorjoy12 will agree with me on this one.

And concerning your question I myself I see cryptocurrence as money already because I can purchase few things with it and I hope in the near future even my country will approve it as a currency and this will be great news to be hold, I'm just wishing for it to come to pass.

• +5 1

Before the creation of Bitcoin exist the physique money and exist the E-currency digital money, and both considered as money, the difference E-currency used in world digital and Fiat money in real world, so in the future is possible cryptocurrency will be an exclusive unique online payment method transaction.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 minutes ago, George10 said:

because experts have more experience and can give more valuable contributions that may not only benefit you but also other members or beginners here as this is more like a learning institution where we exchange knowledge,I think my friend @Dorjoy12 will agree with me on this one.

@George10 without any doubt what you have said is true my friend..  To be a good and expert member, all the newbie should follow the guidelines that senior member show them.. Because many newbie Didn't follow senior member guidelines Which lead them now get banned.. So if newbie member follow all the senior member strictly then day by day they can expert member in this forum as well as in crypto world.. We always try our best to do improved newbies knowledge..                      

• +5 2

It is very clear to us that Crypto and Blockchain is the future.  Currencies being managed by central banks are what you call "inflationary".  These banks build in constant inflation each year - this means your money is worth less as time goes by.  Crypto is "deflationary".  Good token economics dictate that we build economies that make the token "currency" grow in value over time.

I believe in cryptocurrencies, but I doubt that these are the currency that everyone will use in the future since people, presidents of a country, will not accept to exchange their national currency for something that a person invented: /

I think cryptocurrency will rule the world because the increment of crypto is overwhelming and everyone is curious to know and invest in this platform. Yes I am sure crypto will rule the world

Cryptocurrency would have been world currency now,if some countries didn't banned the use of cryptocurrency. There are  many reasons of banning crypto in those countries like the govt. couldn't track the transaction,tax fraud etc. Even there is punishment in those countries for the use of Crypto. Still I believe,Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead and BTC will be used as the world currency because with time modern technology is going a lot far away. 

Of course it will be, seeing how it is growing and how it has become popular in recent times this still has to go on, it may even be a future way to carry out most human activities. In my opinion, this project was carried out so that we can all have the same opportunities, whether you are from any country; So let's hope this continues to advance and more than anything support its growth.

On 3/10/2020 at 11:29, KingSea said:

Estaba pensando en esta pregunta. Estaba buscando en Google pero no quiero opiniones de "expertos". Quiero opiniones de personas como tú y como yo.

For now if it is the money of the future but it is not known from here to about 100 or 200 years how the financial model will be if they use money or money are planets, I do not know everything can happen but currently they are