How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

In my country crypto is not available.There is no place here where we can buy something instead of crypto.I really regret for that.We just store bitcoin and sell it to other traders with low price.I hope one day crypto will be available in our daily life.

I very rarely pay with cryptocurrency. Usually, if I have a need to spend my cryptocurrency, I exchange it on the exchange for my main currency and withdraw it to the card. There are no places in my country that work directly with cryptocurrency.

Edited by notts
  • Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Mella,,,Cryptocurrency is the best and most expensive currency in the world, but cryptocurrency is not legal in all countries of the world, only a few countries in the world have legalized crypto, but crypto is illegal in my country, so I can't buy anything with crypto currency, but I trade with crypto currency and   invest, and  hold crypto currencies, I usually use crypto currency for trading and investing.

This is very bad my dear @Mosharraf. I am really hope this is changes very soon for your country too and that crypto will become legal tender. But even if it is not you can invest as you are say and have to be careful and also follow the news about the laws and what is happens to be safe. Good luck my dear!

• +2 1

I just got my first withdrawal last week, and I invested it in a lower currency, I bought the lower currency at a cheap price and am hoping to do long time investment to sell at a high price

Now there are many online shopping websites that accept cryptocurrencies. We still need more dedicated coins for this

Edited by skynguyen
  • +1 1

I haven't done that yet but I am trying to invest this time. I am only two months in crypto and I am still learning, I don't have anything that I want to buy and I consider myself right now an investor and a future customer. I think this is the correct approach and when I make a lot from my crypto I will probably start spending.

You ask if we spend our crypto? 99% is speculation haven't you noticed? Nobody is accepting crypto in most areas and we find one shop here and another merchant miles away. This is why we need adoption and what we are talking about so long.

• +2 3

There was steam accepting Bitcoin and one day I wanted to pay for a game there but I seen that they didn't anymore. I have not paid for something with crypto yet because I sadly live in low wage and have only crypto to invest and make some profit from this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many places that accept cryptocurrencies, even Microsoft does and overstock but most accept from some applications like purse.io and bitrefill so it is very indirectlly. I don't spend my crypto, I try to earn crypto and invest more.

Sometimes I buy products from shopping sites or buy computer games, and there I find the option to pay with Bitcoin

• +1 1

For me, I do not spend cryptos but rather accumulate and trade, and I may make some investments in the long term, this is all I focus on, I may benefit from my crypto during the coming years if the prices rise.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am only trade the crypto and I am known now that they are have many use, I am learn before that many are use the crypto for years and buy from online store but I am not did this now, I am hope to be accept to the shop I am go to every day and buy the food and item for the hous

Currently, I only spend crypto for trading, never using it as a buy and sell transaction. I think it's easier to spend crypto converting to fiat and buy the stuff I need, faster.

• +1 1

What I noticed is that bitcoin has not gone mainstream already when people will be able to use it like for daily purchase, but with time, bitcoin will go a long way when people will be able to trade it daily. But as at now, there are many sites and shopping mall that accept bitcoin as a form of payment. 

I spend the earnings of my cryptocurrencies on a few luxuries and thanks to those profits I can give myself my luxuries that another person cannot give and also from my profits I invest in new projects so that I have more profits.

• +3 1

I usually pay my subscriptions to some platforms through LTC, previously I did it with ETH, but the commissions are exaggeratedly high and it is not profitable to pay with something like that, I am talking about platforms like Twitch, Netflix or Amazon.

• +2 1

As far as I'm concerned payments with crypto are not widespread in my country, and even if they were, I would prefer not to spend my precious crypto on daily life expenses, as my main goal is to accumulate as much as possible in the next few years. Yet, if I have happened to be short of money, and had to resort to my crypto savings to exchange them for fiat. 

• +2 2

I am still practicing with my money in cryptocurrencies trading and i didn't buy anything using them.. i am planning to make a good capital and earn good profits from investing it! after reaching this goal i may spend a percentage of it to buy things i need but i think that it needs a long time.. but the most important thing these days is that there are many sites accept receiving payment in btc or some cryptocurrencies and that's enough to make people believe in these crypto projects! 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 10/30/2019 at 6:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

All I do on my Bitcoin is hold it until the price goes up and then sell it. When the price of Bitcoin goes back to be low again, i'm gonna buy again and do the same thing.

• +3 1

I started with bitcoin during a time when it was proven that Bitcoin worked better as an investment than as a currency to make purchaces. I didn't buy anything with Bitcoin because I plan to make the Bitcoin more and not spend it until many years later when the price will allow to buy at least ten times more of what I can today.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:16 AM, cryptokram said:

i need to transfer then into APP wallet which is COINS.PH and i can buy cellphone load using it.

I can also pay bills and send Fiat to my friends and family. i can also use it in buying game credits.

Wow nice one bro as for me I haven't gotten any bitcoin yet. But when I do get one one day I have a lots of responsibilities to prosecute. My hard work and determination has a goal.

I use a specific system with my cryptocurrency balance, which is as follows: Every week, I get 7% of my earnings and buy Google Play cards and charge them for games I play frequently, like Free Fire. And that keeps me looking forward to every weekend.

• +2 1

I am using my assets for my daily needs and my investment, if I have extra money that I have earned then I will put it into an investment, I never spend my cryptocurrency on something that won't help me to succeed so I choose to invest it in my local wallet, many things may hook up us to spend our money but we should be wise on how to handle it. 

Hey friend, everyone may not directly accept cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. So what we can do is to convert you coins into the currency of your country and spend it for buying anything you want. But there are some merchants who will accept your coins as payment. Then you can earn more by holding your coins and selling them at higher prices.