Cheapest Price of BTC - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Cheapest Price of BTC

When i came to know about bitcoin than the price was less than $100. Lack of knowledge i avoid it at that time. After few months i noticed that the price was increased to $1050(+/-). I was surprised. I tried to learn how to get it. But i didn't find any reliable sources to earn a big amount except few. Again i avoided it. One day a friend of mine told me that the price increased to $3000 (+/-) and he bought some coins worth of $80. Now those coins are worth of $1800 bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

[¶] If you like this post please tap on 💙 button.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

19 hours ago, ultimateclub said:

When i came to know about bitcoin than the price was less than $100. Lack of knowledge i avoid it at that time. After few months i noticed that the price was increased to $1050(+/-). I was surprised. I tried to learn how to get it. But i didn't find any reliable sources to earn a big amount except few. Again i avoided it. One day a friend of mine told me that the price increased to $3000 (+/-) and he bought some coins worth of $80. Now those coins are worth of $1800 bitcoin.

Same thing happened to me too. I was in the UK for my Masters course then but I couldn't wrap my head round how bitcoin works. The first resources I found useful was when wikileaks starts accepting bitcoin. I didn't buy then too. Today I regret not getting in early

yes right, BTC is now available at a cheaper price, BTC price is being considered a bit more, it is wise to keep buying BTC at this low price.

For me i buy bitcoin when its price is very cheap for 200$ only,  for 1 bitcoin then i sell this when bitcoin price increases in 10,000$ price. Now I will wait again this price and probably  sell again, 

Selling IUOx token for discounted. 

Check IOU rating here & website 

https://icomarks.com/ico/iou

https://iou.io

9 minutes ago, Wish107.5 said:

For me i buy bitcoin when its price is very cheap for 200$ only,  for 1 bitcoin then i sell this when bitcoin price increases in 10,000$ price. Now I will wait again this price and probably  sell again, 

Waiting for bitcoin to hit $200 will be a long wait. If bitcoin ever get to that price, then there will be no point trading bitcoin again as that will signal the end of bitcoin as a crypto assets

I have seen btc at 4000 usd. then I have bought 1 btc and I hold my btc till now. I am waiting to sell it at 15000 usd. I think 2020 will be the golden year for btc and I will wait patiently to increase the price of btc.

I bought bitcoin when it went down to $200 on year 2014 when I first knew about bitcoin but I only invested small amount of money just to buy a coin that a friend of mine told my to buy and hold. Its 5years now for me and I still strongly believe to bitcoin :)

1.png

I believe that the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise again. because it is impossible if the price of bitcoin and altcoin will forever go down surely there will be a time. the important thing we have to do is save bitcoin for the long term.

1 hour ago, Rashidpk said:

I believe that the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise again. because it is impossible if the price of bitcoin and altcoin will forever go down surely there will be a time. the important thing we have to do is save bitcoin for the long term.

this is true we must hold bitcoins and other top altcoins specially if we really believe in their potential to be used as global currency in this world of technology, surely the time will come that all transactions via internet will be thru blockchain technology

1.png

My lowest price for bitcoin is $ 3,480. It was just recently and I would like to see bitcoin and below to buy. But this will not happen and Bitcoin will rise in price. 

Payments from $10 on the forum coinstalks.com :classic_smile:

On 10/29/2019 at 2:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

BTC was $20000 almost at its ATH which had no monetary value at 2009, when it was invented. A lot of people have purchased BTC earlier, some evn have purchased at the peak.

What about you? What is the cheapest price of BTC you have purchased.  I have purchased at $600, it was the cheapest for me.

I have bought at 650$ but man that was very expensive for me, i was that time low on investment.That was my daring move i was new and just follow my friend lead.I have made good profit from bitcoin and now i want to make more from it.Just waiting for bullish.

Get free real and Authentic Crypto free Airdrop from this site.

Which price now alive in market of BTC that is not the exact price of BTC. Bitcoin deserve more value. Because bitcoin go more for 20000$. The last month and the January can be big time for BTC.

2.5 k dollar is cheapest price for myself. When I started my journey It was 2.5k dollar and I buy some of them and started trading with them

On 10/29/2019 at 2:47 PM, xBDT Script said:

BTC was $20000 almost at its ATH which had no monetary value at 2009, when it was invented. A lot of people have purchased BTC earlier, some evn have purchased at the peak.

What about you? What is the cheapest price of BTC you have purchased.  I have purchased at $600, it was the cheapest for me.

Then you should be richest, but you missed the real game. I came when the BTC price was at $3500 and I bought for worth of $100 BTC to buy some goodies online. This was my first purchase and ever tried to invest again.

I am seeing you all were belongs to oldest gang and missed a lot things.

Edited by cryptosix

My Telegram ID is @cryptosixer

Interesting observations you have, but I think that now the price of bitcoin will never fall, because today it has grown by $ 500, which is incredibly much at this point in time. I think soon it can cost much more than 50 thousand dollars apiece.

The bitcoin chipest price ever was in 2009, it was worth about $0.08 at that's years. So just imagine how much bitcoin is grow in percentage since the 2009 up to 2019.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:32 PM, bliznec said:

My lowest price for bitcoin is $ 3,480. It was just recently and I would like to see bitcoin and below to buy. But this will not happen and Bitcoin will rise in price. 

Well, I don't believe in any prediction anymore, too many if them and not knowing what to believe in. I will just watch and see how the market plays out.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:55 AM, madera said:

There are a lot of people who are lucky about those golden times of Bitcoin when the price was at 0.003....1.....30 usd.....etc but anybody predict in this time that Bitcoin will go up? nobody the majority think is a scam or lost of time.

My cheapest was, 3k, I was surprised to see some people says they bought BTC at 300 at 2015 that's only 4 years from now, For me i think that was the golden price considering the time.

Play dice game with faucet up to 3000 satoshi 30+ claims, min withdrawal 0.002 BTC here you go; https://duckdice.com/. Good luck you gonna need it.

Download Free Hollywood movies at; moviepb.com

28 minutes ago, Rashidpk said:

Well, I don't believe in any prediction anymore, too many if them and not knowing what to believe in. I will just watch and see how the market plays out.

It’s good to watch and nothing to do my friend. Best invest in bitcoin and develop blockchain. I also look at the charts and analyze bitcoin. 

Payments from $10 on the forum coinstalks.com :classic_smile:

I remember when i buy bitcoin in 2014 when the price is only 150$ if i not mistaken but unfortunately i sell this immediately when the price is doubke to 200$

In October we see the bitcoin price was 6000$. But in December bitcoin goes for 7500$. There are some differences between one month. So we can buy and earn this type of profit in a month. Now BTC price goes down. So we need to buy and hold.

We know the BTC price now in very low price. Many times BTC were gone for very cheap price. But it is not the causes of Panic and worry. It is the perfect time to buy BTC and hold for some if we gain some profits.

I am a bit late in the cryptocurrency and aboard here in 2017. I purchased a bery small amount of bitcoin 200USD and I got 0.05 BITCOIN before  4,000 USD per bitcoin. and I missed the ATH as I dont have BTC that time. $300 is my cheapest price to bought but I think if I'm not mistaken it was happened on 2015 but unfortunately I'm so stupid why don't have any plan to hold for long term because if I did it then probably I can makes 30x or more profit from my initial money. Last year when bitcoin was low at 3,000 USD, I had no money to buy more bitcoins, what I did was holding until the price rose to sell and stay in break even. Also at the beginning of 2011 when bitcoin was just taking on fame it didn't have the resources to buy.

I was seen the bitcoin price 17000$ for all time high. This time BTC price going so much cheap. Why not BTC raise again for high price. If we want to earn a big amount then we should buy BTC this time and hold.