Cheapest Price of BTC - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Cheapest Price of BTC

When I am newbie in crypto world I purchased bitcoin when the price was around $1000, it was just small amount that I bought bitcoin I can't afford to buy 1 bitcoin. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

I purchased my at $6000 last two years. And I really gained from it. Bitcoin is really helpful for me then.

The current price is too $6800 and do you like to buy again Bitcoin? I am looking to buy at $5k since Bitcoin can't fall to that extent.

The cheapest price I seen was around $3.5k when I was new to  the BTC world and from their onwards it moved a head in the world.

3 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

I have sold it when it got to over $12,000 dollars, this year and I purchased another when it dropped to $7,200. I am just waiting for the coming bull run because it will surely happen and I will gain nearly double or triple of my new investment capital.

It looks like you have invested good amount in BTC, so your plan is excellent. I had only less than $1k that would not help me to wait for a long time. Yep the bullrun might appear in the next year or it may climb around $15k.

i bought at 922$.it went upto 1115 dollars.then big fall happened it came down to 896 dollars from 1115 dollars.i don't know which price i should take it cheapest.you tell me which price i should take as cheapest.

Maybe you and I will not see the lowest price again which is zero. This is the time when you can get bitcoin with a CPU miner. However, let us hope the time will not come again. Oh, I buy at zero price or electricity price maybe.

$350 was probably the lowest price I've ever bought bitcoin at, and I wish I still had all that bitcoin now but I don't.  That must have been back in 2015 when I first got into bitcoin, because it hasn't been that low ever since.  And I think even at $6600 where it stands now, bitcoin is relatively cheap given how much I think it's going to rise in the next couple of years.

I'm also hoping it never gets as low as $350 again, even if it would be a screaming buy at that point.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

BTC was $20000 almost at its ATH which had no monetary value at 2009, when it was invented. A lot of people have purchased BTC earlier, some evn have purchased at the peak.

What about you? What is the cheapest price of BTC you have purchased.  I have purchased at $600, it was the cheapest for me.

I had bought 0.02 btc for the first time when it's price was about 10000$ but I can't remember the exact year. But it is a matter of sorrow that I have sold them when bitcoin price was 8000$.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

BTC was $20000 almost at its ATH which had no monetary value at 2009, when it was invented. A lot of people have purchased BTC earlier, some evn have purchased at the peak.

What about you? What is the cheapest price of BTC you have purchased.  I have purchased at $600, it was the cheapest for me.

Mine was $4000 but I still made a profit from selling it when it doubled, I think no early holders are still holding Bitcoin they've bought back 2009 to 2014, the temptation to sell is big when the price doubled.

Personally, the cheapest i bought BTC at was when it was $2000. The sad part is, i didn't buy enough. I just tested the waters and if i remember correctly i only bought around $500. The gains were more than just monetary value tho, i've learned a lot since my journey in crypto. And i'm very thankful for it. 🙏

1 hour ago, Huzlerdude said:

$896 is the cheapest if you have bought more from that range. It is your time to be smiling as you have accumulated enough of btc.

yup,if i had hold it till the bitcoin price rose upto 20000 dollars.it would have been 5000 dollars from investment of just 300 dollars.i regret too much till now.but i am positive that it will reach 20000 dollars again.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

I bought bitcoin at a price of $ 300- $ 400, in 2014. in 2014 there was a dump of the price of bitcoin for 3 hours when it was worth from $ 400 more to $ 150 more and after 3 hours the value started to return to $ 400

My cheapest price when i buying Bitcoin is around $300. That is around 2013.

I just buy it when the price is still cheap, but not really cheap that time. Because i only have small money in my pocket but decide to buying Bitcoin, where my reason to buy it because i see unique payment system in Bitcoin. I believe this is will good in next year. And i am lucky the price always growing every year. Then stuck for now in around $7,200

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I got my first btc at 300+$ year 2015. I didnt know that it will go this high,i just lose it in a gamble,too bad, i wasnt patient enough that time and i under estimate bitcoin.

I actually bought Bitcoin for $ 1100 a few years ago, but now shows Bitcoin is running at a higher price.  So if I had a lot of money in the past, if I kept Bitcoin, I would have sold a lot of money.  Previously Bitcoin ETH was not as important as it is now.

The cheapest price of BTC I have ever bought was $7000. It was in 2018 after those peak prices of 2017. Unfortunately, I became aware of bitcoin rather late. Those who bought bitcoin in 2016 (under $1000) and sold it in 2017 ($20K) gained decent profits. But cryptocurrency market is always profitable no matter when you join it. There are still some coins that have a big potential for price increase.

i am very new in the market and i have seen btc at price 4k but i didn't buy it then. i couldn't realize that the price will go high but now i have bought much.

I bought bitcoin four years ago and the price of bitcoin was very cheap at that time, about $ 400-500, if I remember correctly. That was when I bought the cheapest bitcoin.

9 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

The current Bitcoin price is obviously a higher one. If you has buy BTC at 6000$ many months ago then you had a good buy. But still you can buy BTC for some profits.

It is also high time to buy btc now. the price will go high very soon. already the price started increasing day by day and I think in 2020 the price will hit 20k usd.

4 hours ago, kadayakito said:

I bought bitcoin four years ago and the price of bitcoin was very cheap at that time, about $ 400-500, if I remember correctly. That was when I bought the cheapest bitcoin.

I am so much unlucky as i never seen btc at 500 usd but i have seen btc when the price was near about 4000 usd but i didn't buy that time . if i bought then i would make a good profit.

Its very nice you was luckiest then me i never buy bitcoin when it

was cheap price because i did not know about it when price was

Cheap

On 10/29/2019 at 2:24 PM, Superred said:

$300 is my cheapest price to bought but i think if i'm not mistaken it was happened on 2015 but unfortunately i'm so stupid why don't have any plan to hold for long term because if i did it then probably i can makes 30x or more profit from my initial money 

So much time we can make mistakes and in future we try to not repeat again this now this time i have so many coins in my wallet and still i am buying more and more coins because i know that these coins will give me huge profit in future and this is true because in future crypto is going high more in future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have purchased bitcoin in march 2019 when its price was around $4000. Because I came to know about crypto only in starting of 2019. I just bought 0.1 btc of $400.

Till now I did not buy btc but planning to buy in future, please any one can suggest me when should I buy. 

I forgot the exact date but I was buying BTC at $200 to $300. That is a good deal for me because I buy it with my bonus money, and roses like the first flower in the springtime.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282