Yobit margin trade! 😕 - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit margin trade! 😕

If they want to do that they need first to update the theme and the way of trading inaide with this now it is will never happen.

23 hours ago, usjiavaka said:

You should switch to an exchange that already supports this - Like Binance. They haven't even been able to grab wallets online in the past few months. Yobit development is doomed! Their priorities were turned up.

I have actually used binance for a long time because the liquidity in it is high, and yes the updates on Yobit are very slow according to my opinion.

Yobit has a traditional model for exchange. All were as yobit in the past and only when Bitmex appeared with their derivatives trading leverage became a thing in crypto. I don't actually trade with leverage and I wouldn't probably use this service. Although the yobit team could create a survey and ask their best traders if they wanted such a feature to be installed. It woul be profitable for them.

Yobit exchange still have more than five millions of visitors per year. Yobit attracts users all from all around the world with a wide range of tools, a variety of available coins and profitable trading options. They have margin trading features which can not decrease their reputations.

yobit margin are increasing day by day every one take interest in this wallet because it is used to exchange coins from one form to other.in future it will be very high in rating

On 10/29/2019 at 11:55 AM, Lubruselu said:

What you guys think about yobit future. Will yobit be adapting margin trading feature to its exchange? And if it will adapt do you think this feature will be useful to yobit users! Put your opinion what do you think about that.

i have been on yobit since 2017 and in the chat i saw so many people asking yobit if there is a possibility they can start a margin trading but to this day there was no reply.

9 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i have been on yobit since 2017 and in the chat i saw so many people asking yobit if there is a possibility they can start a margin trading but to this day there was no reply.

Its good for them if they will adapt the margin trading feature because people will also got the big opportunity to do lending to others people and receiving the interest

1 hour ago, pxhungcntt09 said:

Will the Labor Exchange Regulate? And if so, do you think this article will be useful to users? Let us know what you think about it. We can lose all our money if we manage our risk. Most people get married by earning a fortune, but I think almost everyone doesn't care.

I am sorry, but your response is a bit inconsistent and I did not understand it so I cannot help you, can you simplify it more so that I can reply to you? Thank you .

There will probably be an option to do this in the next few years, but now I don't see any development on their site. At least they can set up a mobile site or an app...

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:31 AM, Rosaline149 said:

Traders may have been taking worries due to this but you choose another platform like binance or p2pb2b to switch any time later. I think yobit's core development team is implementing the technologies for the best performance. So need to keep patience too.  

The margin trading need a high volume of daily trading and i think Yobit cant do that because they dont have a high volume like binance or other big exchange 

10 hours ago, Bestline said:

Yobit have traders that will contribute to the high volume of exchanges, this is possible in yobit exchange

I hope that because now the volume in Yobit is little bit low compared to other exchange who have the margin trade, that need more work from Yobit 

Yes I think in future yobit adopt margin trading feature because yobit now very popular exchange users increasing day by day if yobit add margin trading then i use yobit as a my primary exchange.

30 minutes ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

Margin and leverage trading is how they manipulate it. Also if they have margin then they need to be KYC and thats what sets them apart for now. They better focus on managing current coins and wallets and pending trades.

Why would margin trading require KYC, it is not like anybody would clone themselves to earn twice??

I think there are many old website exchanges who start with simple option and then with the time step by step add more option, is possible Yobit website exchange in the future will add margin option.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

23 hours ago, Mishadima said:

Yobit exchanger is good and I think it will soon adapt the use of margin trading to the features, that will really bring new users to the site and the site will be more popular

I don't think that will happen, I mean, there are no words or hints about adding margin to the yobit platform because there are a lot of features that should be added first to the platform.

Margin trading comes with higher risks,it can be profitable but it can also wipe out your funds in just a seconds,so it requires risks management and wise decision when dealing with it.

Yes, there will be margin trading in the future in yobit exchange. Many exchanges needs to get more traffic so that they can make more money and the only way to do that its update their site and i believe they will do it soon.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I haven't heard about this. And if it is then yobit

Margin trading is really good. Yeah there is a risk

But when you earn more money they you will take

Some risk. Even in future yobit margin trading occur then

I will support.

They might have the plan to integrate margin Trading in their exchange, this will even boost the exchanges because many people like margin trading

On 12/29/2019 at 4:46 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I don't think Yobit will soon include margin trading. I don't have a good idea about margin trading so I can't say how much useful  yobit users will have if they include margin trading.

Yes i think so the nargin trade need a higher volume to trade nly the biggest exchange have this kind of trade like binance kucoin huobi , we need to wait for that may be the next year 

10 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes they might be able to launched it on yobit if that will bring a lot of traders to the playground to trade.

I think if they want to do that they should open the staking and holding reward for user because from that users who can use her coins to open the new margin trading like other exchange 

7 hours ago, Summi said:

That would had been an extra income for the users as they wouldn't bother to doubt that they will be receiving daily income.

Yobit dont support staking or holding coins they have just something like that in investbox but it's not really profitable for a small amount, So they really need this feature very soon 

Margin trading is like trading with the money that doesn't belong to you because in this method you will borrow money to increase your risk by applying higher leverages. This method is extremely risky and I think it is better that Yobit doesn't support it now because if most traders use margin method, most of them will lose money and may leave trading forever. The result is a big reduction of trade volume inside the exchange and it is harmful for both the exchange and its users. If traders use safer methods, they will always remain in the market.