Yobit margin trade! πŸ˜• - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit margin trade! πŸ˜•

Yobit platform is really developing in the world today and I think trading features could extend the existence of some exchange in the Cryptocurrency community

ο»ΏMargin exchange may be a splendid function but for currently, I assume yobit has to middle to begin with in which includes extra coins to convey more extent to the alternate and create the yo coin.

With this great development witnessed by the Yobit exchange, I do not rule out this thing, and it is very possible that it will happen, which is a new step from the steps of the Yobit exchange towards the priority.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❀️

I think yobit exchange future is bright and I hope they will continue their good work.Β 

Best of luck to all project of yobit exchange in advance.

Best of luck to all the user of this forum.Β 

Es i also heard margin trading through the yobit exchange so difficult and chances of lossing money more and not perfect for the traders.

YobitΒ  will be a brand in simple exchange platforms in near future. They are not planning yet to adopt the margin tading . they yet don't made any announcement about this feature.

I think that yobit is gonna adapt this feature. Cause that exchange site is rising daily and its getting upgraded day by day. And the volume of yobit exchange is also very good.Β 

On 20.02.2020 at 04:30, Yeamin007 said:

NotΒ iΒ acceptΒ that this yobit may be oneΒ of theΒ finest coinΒ and token change tiers.everyone I thin on YobitΒ  can exchange his crypto currency.If you would like to exchange your BTC please give it a like.

ThenΒ visit the yobit site then you can exchange your BTCΒ toΒ BTC to LTC.

So I think yobit is not margin trading...

Margin exchanging is hazardous for beyond any doubt, but moreover much productive from regural exchanging.

Surely it will be very useful, many large exchanges already do that. If applied to the yobit exchange, then in my opinion it would be very good.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:55 AM, Lubruselu said:

What you guys think about yobit future. Will yobit be adapting margin trading feature to its exchange? And if it will adapt do you think this feature will be useful to yobit users! Put your opinion what do you think about that.

i really like margin trading so it would be a good feature in my opinion.Β but this will only used by good traders because margin it is not for all member since you can lose a lot of money doing that

I really wanted margin trading from yobit exchange because now a days much popular trading ways is margins trading even I earned 50$ from 10$ bonus from one leveraging exchange .

it's no longer essential now on Yobit trade they ought to centered on the change it self to improve and replace new matters and make software like other buying and selling change and after they can plan a margin alternate

it's not easy to do the margin trading within the yobit as it's no longer permit to feature this and i think they do not want to try this however one suppose it is no longer precise volume in Tobit to the crypto trading

2 hours ago, kubuto1 said:

Does the knobbit require a cutting function to replace it? And if it does, you'll find these features useful for yobit users. Imagine what you think. In recent months she has not been able to find a wallet, and her opinion is a "dashboard" of good history and business. Yobit development is doomed! The importance of these priorities has been diminished.

Yes, you are right in what you said, I also have the same opinion that the Yubit platform requires a lot of updates and development and it is necessary for additions related to trading as well, I hope that it will be developed soon.

i do not recommend to any one to trade using margin because one day you will lose all of your money because it is very dangerous man , it is like gambling it does mutter how many you will win , because you will lose all of your money one day , so learn how to trade normallyΒ Β and earn little but more granted than more with margin but dangerous , you need to be patient and learn from otherΒ 

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

10 hours ago, sandysoo said:

I do not advise you to use the margin because it is considered very dangerous and can cause you to lose your money in an instant

If you are trading with the moneys which you are not afford to lose, its not good idea to use margin trading, but use only money which you have afford to lose

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on thisΒ LINK

Β 

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300Γ— minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Well, I hope they will and not just margin trading, also some features like stop loss or etc. That can be seen in another exchange platform so that a trader will have other options to choose from trading.

I don't like margin and I don't work with it either, I find it quite risky and unsafe, but for someone it would be helpful, if yobit margin trading I would be very pleased

In fact, I do not know enough about this. Β However I think yobit is not a margin trade. Β Eobit is one of the most successful exchangers in the world because we can make a profit from it.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:56 PM, iloveyobit said:

this is true and its very dangerous on traders too , they can lost all there money in one trade , traders in binance are already lossing there money unfortanllyΒ 

Is it true mate, can I loose all money if I use margin trading because I have no idea about margin trading, if margin trading is risky than I not interest that kind of trading. Thanks for your information.

There nothing like margin trade on yobit. I am not new to exchanges and how a trading platform can be. As I registers yobit, I look for it and I did not see anything like that.

Let us hope yobit could allow this in the future but this campaign if real will be better.Β 

3 hours ago, Brithney24 said:

Is it true mate, can I loose all money if I use margin trading because I have no idea about margin trading, if margin trading is risky than I not interest that kind of trading. Thanks for your information.

Yes, this is true. Margins are very dangerous. There are some people who squandered their money represented by more than a hundred thousand dollars only through margin, so I advise you to stay away from it as much as possible.

Margin trading is a really risky and required a very good knowledge about crypto, so if you think your knowledge is enough they try margin trading and give it a shot, however if you think your knowledge is not enough stay on day trading.

listened some thing like this however part replacing isn't always smooth.we will lose all our cash all of sudden at the off chance that we play as well volatile.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.