Risk and Reward - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Risk and Reward

On 26.09.2019 at 18:09, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

When trading there is always a risk of loss and more than once I myself lost. But sometimes it is worth waiting and not selling when the price falls below the purchase. It is up to the man himself to decide.

Yes, understanding the reward and the risk really helps you to be a good trader so that if the loss percentage is greater than the reward ratio, you will not make the deal, but if the reward ratio is greater than the risk ratio then you make the deal. In fact, this is a good strategy because in trading there is no such thing as a 100% profit or 100% loss, there must be a percentage of profit and loss in each trade.

In every risk you face, there is a big reward awaits in the future, if you have enough to face this struggles and mistakes, im so sure that instead of giving up use this as a motivation and achieve more.

This is very true, you want to make a lot of money which means a lot of risks, not only do you have to work for a new job without risk and without fear of losing money, but if the risk is under control, the opportunity is rich and rich.

2 hours ago, Rashed Niloy said:

Crypto trading is not very strong, you want to know how to trade before trading, you should take more risk if you want to be most successful in trading, without risk you will not be able to succeed in crypto trading, because the main business is risk taking, without risk.  You cannot go on business, so you have to take risks

Its mean risk is available in everywhere first of all you need to know that how to minimize these risk and as a good trader risk is a part of any businesses.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:08 AM, kordteam1 said:

you can take risks only on scalping where there are quick transactions, so that in case of loss of your assets back, and they are more miscalculated, unlike other transactions, something like this

Yes you are right there is a lot of risk in scalping more than other trade because the risk is big and the time is small to cover the lose if 

It is very simple saying and we all traders know about it quiet good that more risk means more profit and its not like that if u take less risk but more profit, but all the times taking risk is not good for trading. behold your self for sometime make keep u relax for taking risk

On 9/26/2019 at 5:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.

That's is good for you if you are newbie in trading but you understand risk and rewards very early, because many newbies if you inform that they have to accept risk in trading they always fear to invest in cryptocurrency trading 

Patience is the key to everything and in trading you must have patience because if you are hurrying you may suffer from loss

Regardless of the type of investment, there will always be some risk involved. You must weigh the potential reward against the risk to decide if it's worth putting your money on the line. "The higher the risk, the higher the potential return, and the less likely it will achieve the higher return.”but you must think hard first,"only invest what you can afford to lose"

There may be a correlation between risk and reward but don't think you will always earn more with more risk. Sometimes you risk 10% and will earn 50% but there are some other cases that you risk 50% but you will earn 20%!

So, taking high risks is not a suitable method especially for beginners with low investments. If you want to earn more reward, try to invest wisely at the right moment with the right coin. This is the success formula in crypto trading. Those who spend more time analyzing the market and reviewing price patterns will gain more reward than those who only invest based on risk. Risk is the only method for gambling not trading.

On 9/26/2019 at 5:56 PM, SastraID said:

all things have risks and the most important thing is "don't invest what you can't afford to lose" I think all traders know that 

Most traders know that but I bet only 20 percent does apply that in their trading, same in gambling.

If you have found yourself not a professional trader, I think the more you have to learn and accumulate to become a professional trader, the more successful you are.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:22 PM, ZedX said:

Yeah, you always should keep risk and reward in your mind bbefore attempting to open any trade, usually jumping into trades without a basic starategy to cover that is not advised.

As you said we should make a good strategy before start trading because it really helps and if course it's the rules of the game about the risk and reward

Traders often use this approach to plan which trades to take, and the ratio is calculated by dividing the amount a trader stands to lose if the price of an asset moves in an unexpected direction (the risk) by the amount of profit the trader expects to have made when the position is closed (the
reward).

2 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

Yes, there is a great deal of volatility. The truth is, some volatility is needed for good movement in the market. What we need is the kind of stability not just about price, but better liquidity. More volume matters.

It's been fun trading with volatility for me. I think the risk is always walking with profit. But we also need all the things you've mentioned.

1 hour ago, SCB1234 said:

Absolutely. I believe strategy is the single most important thing to success in trading. Everything falls into that, including your allowing your planning, control of emotion, amount to spend, how much profit is worth risking to wait for etc.

Great, I hope you can share with us the important strategy that you use and discuss about it

Risk is always everywhere, you cant avoid it. in order to benefit yourself you must face a lot of risk which also teaches you how to become more better. big risk will end up in big reward if you survive.

4 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I like the volatility most of the time as well. I will take riding unpredictable waves over boring lack of movement any day. Just have to be careful.

Yes, trading will need our eyes to stay at the chart, and our mind needs to stay focus for a quick decision. This is what pro traders all about. 

10 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

Absolutely. It takes watching for many long hours, because information matters, but actually watching what happens makes a big difference.

Yes. The big difference is in profit and intellectual growth, and it also trains our patience because we will get bored looking at numbers.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

Crypto trading is always risky business there is always a chance of lose and also earn some profit in my opinion the key of success in trading is how we can see the market chart if we follow the market Trend and study on chart trading has become much more easy for us

13 minutes ago, Piyush Kumar said:

I am not a professional trader but from my opinion the risk in trading is good for earning because when take risk then earn money.

And what are the risk in your opinion? 

20 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

That sounds good to me. Sometimes it is intellectual growth, and sometimes it is learning other things to get through the long stretches watching the market. You have to stay sharp with something.

Yes. At some moment, you will realize this is what we earn from school. And someone needs to open a trading school.

13 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

As a professional trader, I can tell you the risk is very bad; the only sure bet is to make an exchange. But, if you learn a lot, know your candles and indicators and stay on top of the news, you can reduce risk to just less than 50%, and then do stop loss to prevent bad losses. Having said that, the market is at a very low point, so historically there should be a good time coming where people who buy right now are very happy in weeks and months to come.

You should open a trading school. 📊🏫

Usually investment with high risk gives high return. And investments with low risk gives low return. But in high risk investment you may loose all your money. So i perfer low risk investment tough it gives low return.