Be aware of mercatox exchange - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Be aware of mercatox exchange

Mercatox is very shady. This exchange listed all the scam coins and help the developers to rip the investors. With this exchange, developers pump and the coin and later dump of investor's face. Mercatox never do any investigation before listing a coin. The fee is also low. As a result, it's a heaven for all the scam projects.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Just now, loginovsergey said:

Mercatoх is a good exchange. First of all, I like it because it often coins are less than on other exchanges or Vice versa. Commission for withdrawal of funds is small. Very well suited for arbitrage trading

Then you have no idea what mercatox is. They are the partner of scammers like some other exchanges Graviex, Sistemkoin, Crex24 etc. All of these exchanges are very shady and list any coins which have nothing backed by and help the developers to exit scam by dumping coins. You must have learn a lot of things, otherwise, you will be the next loser as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

30 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Mercatox is very shady. This exchange listed all the scam coins and help the developers to rip the investors. With this exchange, developers pump and the coin and later dump of investor's face. Mercatox never do any investigation before listing a coin. The fee is also low. As a result, it's a heaven for all the scam projects.

yes, this exchanger looks fishy for me. they listed some coins / tokens very easily. even they listed airdrops tokens / coins whose their projects are not clear and most of them are scam.

• +1 1

Just now, I-KUN said:

yes, this exchanger looks fishy for me. they listed some coins / tokens very easily. even they listed airdrops tokens / coins whose their projects are not clear and most of them are scam.

It's because their listing fee is very low, even sometimes it's only 0.05 BTC if I am correct with the information I have in my hand. Imagine how easy to create a token and get it listed on mercashit and scam investors.

I have seen some projects are doing this shit, disabling the deposit of the coin to dump developers coin. This is very ridiculous to be honest. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

from 1 year my pending order at 1 satoshi! but still my order is pending. now really need to believe on your words thanks for aware.

A low marketcap exchange, always listed a unknown exchange its not only mercatox a lot exchange do that. Cause they will got a money from a fee exchange, its your responbility to review every project listed at the exchange.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I had a pretty good experience at Mercatox, they got better over time and began to be trusted by many people. Too sad if they make a mistake that makes the trust is gone

There have lots of shitcoins in Mercatox exchange which are very risky for making any investment. So we all need to be aware about that shitcoins.  

• -1 1

I've got a trading account on Mercatox, but I have to admit that I haven't traded much on the platform, especially for the purposes of daytrading. I've just bought into a few assets there.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:23 AM, xBDT Script said:

I saw someone post about mercatox exchange platform, actually I don't know this exchange and never using before. But I try to advice who post about this platform to do not use it before research even if how much they are legit and it was good advice to him/her I thought.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

One of my coin was listed on Mercatox and it is a shit coin. I see they pump and dump to that shit coin around 1 cent and keeps the volume like an active trader.

These exchanges doesn't have a door for listing good coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 11:23 PM, xBDT Script said:

The scammers will exists only if there's people who buy their tricks. Nobody forces you to risk your money in a fishy project, and I assure you all exchanges points something related to this in their terms of service.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:14 PM, Midnight89 said:

I made many trades in past months in Mercatox without any problem and also withdraw were successful so I don't think they are a scam exchange.

You will change your minds once you bought those scam coins. This is the reason why i dont use mercatox because it is full of fraud coins. 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:43 PM, Shuaib said:

In my opinion Mercatox is a fascinating cryptocurrency exchange. It’s more than an exchange; it has an e-wallet that allows users to hold accounts in a variety of cryptocurrencies.so it is important to be aware

You will change your thoughts once you experienced that your account was logged in even though you are not logging into your account. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

3 phút trước, Rashidpk nói:

Mạnh là trao đổi trong Quảng cáo. Tôi có thể làm được. Không có gì ở Hàn Quốc. Một điều mà tôi biết that trên sàn this transaction was cấm accounts kép. Sức mạnh, tôi, trong khi đó

Trên thực tế, tôi cũng chia sẻ ý kiến tương tự với bạn, trên sàn họ ăn ho hồng, phần còn lại là những rủi ro bạn có thể nói cho họ biết họ hỗ trợ bao nhiêu.

Their volume is also low, I once tried the platform and what I experienced was rather bad, for example where some coins cannot be withdrawn so I have to change it to bitcoin. Initially, if it is seen for arbitration, it can bring benefits, but after I tried, the result is zero.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I have good experience with mercatox even I don't use it to support my activity anymore. The problem with mercatox is only low volume ( sometimes 0 ) that make me confuse how they can promote program with no value. Because of the I leave but no big problem for me.

• +2 1

So to be said this exchange is teaming up with scammers, so be careful of choosing exchange i think its better if you search for your own good, there are a lot of exchange that is really good like binance, yobit and etc.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:14 AM, Midnight89 said:

I made many trades in past months in Mercatox without any problem and also withdraw were successful so I don't think they are a scam exchange.

dont trust any one in crypto world , you have to search again about the exchange and what people are saying about it , i know many exchanges that was in the tops but in the end they scammed there community . 

I think that this website will going to scam now. But I invested few money with this exchange before two or three years ago. In this time I did not feel that it is scam.

ok seriously whats going on with exchanges and DEX these days? everyone is either hacked or just having problems with members and either closed for good! mrcatox was one of my good exchanges and i had some good Gems on it so now its a scam too?  I don't know about you but its fine on my end.

They don't mind if that coin is a scam, they are just like P2PB2B exchange, we should careful what we invest because many scam coins nowadays. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing Mercatox is an exchange that has many new coins when airdrops are issued. If you are busy, do not plan to trade much, it will be considered selling coin airdrops and exit, but you should not click after
good luck

On 11/6/2019 at 12:51 AM, yifnt said:

I had a pretty good experience at Mercatox, they got better over time and began to be trusted by many people. Too sad if they make a mistake that makes the trust is gone

yeah me too, I think a lot of people agree with your opinion, especially if he used to be a xrb (nano) claimer

At present the world is suitable for the scammers. Most of the exchange site's are affected by the scam projects. Mercatox is one of them. I have joined many airdrops which are listed on mercatox. But I got no profit from that.