Create New Topic: Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Create New Topic: Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic

Wow,nice effort.

Thanks for sharing this, it will help new comers to avoid repeated topic or posts. Hope everyone could read this.

Excellent tutorial I have been looking for this exact feature for quite some time now as I am afraid of posting as it may have already been posted by another user who had the same idea or query, this will definitely help find topics which may relate to the one you want to post as with topics here many of the keywords may be similar but have different content so you still have to read through a few topics just to make sure.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:33 AM, MadImi said:

You're right about the problem, but the likelihood of artificial intelligence being poor in selecting search results indicates that the content is new, allowing for newer and more interesting content to be presented and viewed.

They can do searching the topics here in this forum so they can avoid duplicates topics. But many people are not using that search bar for other topics so they are making duplicate topics. Did you get me?  Sorry for my english i'm not good at it. The main point is they are just posting new topics even there are existing one that the same to their topics. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You have explained it very briefly a five year child could understand it.I hope all members like me will consider your tip and make good use of it.I report about copy paste of comments and spamming .But i never consider reporting same title topics but i always request them to edit it and make some new addition in topic content.I think we have more comments then topic.We need more new content for form.

Good idea. 

But I think we should let everyone express their opinions. Even if the topic is repated, there might be new ideas (and unique) in its heart.

Thank you. This is really helpful. And I urge every member of this forum to take note of this important message. We need to search for a topic if it has been created before we create another one. Doing this will not only help us, but prevent the site from spamming. 

The only thing we can do is to report this dual or repetitive topic in different sections. In this way it will lessen the spam and we can have a healthy community discussion.

Ive been doing my part in reporting spam post whenever i see one.

spacer.png

Thanks alot for sharing such an outstanding information with the uses me as a user appreciate the information you gave us it will really work to avoid the repeated topics.

Yes it's a very good idea to search before any post you make to don't have the dublicate topic and posts too to don't have any warning point 

Really helpful for new user and also for older

On 10/29/2019 at 3:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Avoid Repeating "Create NewTopic": The A-B-C

"Create New Topic" repeat is considered spam, but since repetition mostly occurs without us noticing it, this guia are way to help you reduce and even avoid repetition when writing "New topic" 

Search In The Forum

A.- Search Options:

1.- Search Title:  Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic " in content titles only.

941686126_createdtema.jpg.f067350d92190d586a2c7b6a9011202e.jpg

2.- Search Title:  Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic

1226289092_createdtopic2.jpg.1a8618cc26b040e781349b01e836fb76.jpg

3.- Use Keywords: Learn Avoid Repeat 568834207_createdtopic3.jpg.efd5a340c9cd8b644899c5cc320fee51.jpg

4.-  Clic in More Search Option

450103039_moreoptions.jpg.27d646768ecb2244aa0c15f51392c128.jpg

B.-  Read Found Results

1,. Reading "Found 5 Results" in expanded view. Just do it please.

389745873_resultsfounds.jpg.f5d21eb30200e71f05b3b43def68998a.jpg

Reading can detect key words or phrases. 

C.- Go Similar Found Post

1.- When the results are few and you have a lot matches, analized if its worth creating another post or topic. That is, reading post from the author. 

E.g. 

438386225_contentdupli.jpg.d0700a8166ced738f1c2fbec99231298.jpg

This e.g. Posts may be same in "idea"  but they differents in reason and meaning.

Topics are just repeating over and over again, because some of the users are too lazy to "Create New topics", The "Tutorial: Avoid Repeating Topic"  can help to find duplicate content, don't forget report the admins or moderators.

searchpoiton.gif.3c43cc510077464358d13be79479b92c.gif Try least one ways to search repeating topic.

Finally, this are ways to help you avoid repetition when writing your post... also warning points 😊 

________

Well,that helps alot and so generous of you to bring up a solution to avoid repeated topics. This is what I like about crypto talk forum, users benefit each other instead of competing with each other, a great environment and a great work place to work in . Super like for your posts mate. 

Great tip, however we can not befuddle duplicated or rehashed point, with comparable subjects that vary in their substance, we ought to welcome the fluffiness of distributions yet it is hard to maintain a strategic distance from comparable posts, which talk in indistinguishable subjects yet contrast significantly in their substance, Also on the grounds that there are subjects that can give a few posts and are a similar topic .. we realize that this universe of cryptographic forms of money is wide and subject and topics isn't deficient.

Thanks a lot for sharing this guide on how to avoid repeating previously made/ created topics when deciding to publish one. This is one of the helpful tips everyone can follow just hope everyone has time to check this out and start doing this. As for me, not doing or creqting any topics yet but will surely do the steps you shared here once I am ready to publish my own topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 1/7/2020 at 4:46 AM, KindCoin said:

The only way to avoid topic not to be repeated is to use the forum search engine to look if someone has not posted such topic before.

Yes I agree. But some users doesn't use it or they don't want to use it. They just post everything they want to post. That's why we experience repeated post.

This is actually good because one time I encounter to see a repeated post and it confused me all the time because I think I already posted in that certain topic. So deleting repeated post will help the members to avoid posting in a certain topic. 

10 hours ago, rumohmirah2 said:

I have tried it myself several times but the results were not satisfying, so I had to do a manual search.
Good Topics are also not sure of the search function properly.

I understand you, but you can use only keywords, also the options in quotation marks, the search engine offers some advanced options that can give you better results.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Oh Thanks brother for providing such a great information.I have been working on this platform for a month.But i didn't know.Thanks for help.

wow,you are so nice for giving time to make this post that can help a lot of members here. this can be a very good guide to everyone to avoid repitition,hoping that they will also take time reading this.thanks anyways

Every new member should read this, I've seen a lot or repeated posts for some questions that are answered in pinned posts in the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes i agree with you Really need something new here. Because every day it turns out that old posts are coming back. The ones you post on. Of course some new topics need old posts so that they don't come back.

A good topic, thanks for this explanation, but unfortunately, no one adheres to these steps because many users publish without looking to repeat the topic so that they do not waste time searching and investigating so that they can publish many topics in one day.

We have to check always the similar content is not post again on form.This is not good for form.Many newboes are creating old topic again for comments but they are just deleted after few hours.So always make new and constructive posts for form.

I am not sure search function is working that good to find every duplicate topic. We can not confuse copied or repeated topic, with similar topics that differ in their content, we should appreciate the fuzziness of publications but it is difficult to avoid similar posts, which speak in identical subjects but differ greatly in their content, Also because there are subjects that can give several posts .

On 2/1/2020 at 4:07 AM, Abdulkader said:

Hello my friend.
I would like to thank you very much for your effort in writing this post.
But I have a question, will I be banned if I post a pre-existing post?

You should read the rules of the forum, to delve deeper into the topic.

The forum or the moderators always think that everyone here acts in good faith, so if someone repeats a topic, it is simply deleted.

A Topic was created in reference to that, you can read my answer there, I think it can help you.
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/50996-if-i-post-again-one-topic/?do=findComment&comment=2825002

Edited by alexisfuentes
link

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think this topic should be pinned post because it will really helps everyone here not just the newbies, everyone should be reminded that before creating or opening a new topic we must search first if it is already existing.