What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

When Bitcoin falls, get out of all your currencies because it will automatically decrease with it and do not buy directly, but wait for some time until the market stabilizes and resuming purchases from the bottom in order to achieve very good profits

I well exchange it to usdt until  Bitcoin goes to deeb then I well buy bay all of usdt also maybe I well buy Bitcoin with my real MONEY and hold my Bitcoin until  go up again 

I started analyzing this situation and I went to different pages to learn more about these things and i can't make any movement to lose the cryptocurrency I have, I leave them in the portfolio for a long time, because if Bitcoin goes down I wait, even if the time is long, and if I know it's going down continuously, I change it to another cryptocurrency that increases its pressure and does not reduce its pressure.  

There is nothing to worry about when the price of bitcoin goes down because the best thing about bitcoin is it's price will increase again within hours or some days, So we should buy more bitcoins when the bitcoin goes down and save it in the wallet and make profit when it's price goes up

13 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

If everyone does, profits will return to us not too long ago
But this is difficult, if not impossible

Yes @kenan 1 this strategy need lot of observation and experience so its difficult for new comers, but crpyto experts not leave any Small fluctuation, even bitcoin price drop 500$ dollars they grap the opportunity and earn profit's, this experience they gain through daily monitoring market conditions.

• +3 1

I am analysing this situation. In my opinion, Bitcoin will not go down, but if it does go down, there will be a lot of problems for our newcomers in many cases.

Hey mates, you ask a good question what to do when bitcoin price down, when bitcoin price fall we have to buy bitcoin. We all know bitcoin price goes up and down, so when price fall we have to buy and when price go up we have to sell it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When bitcoin falls I think the smartest thing to do is buy more since bitcoin has a lot of potential and it is almost impossible that it will not recover again.

Bitcoin is a promising coin which offer investors good profit in return when they patiently hold for a long time because it has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and the project is very strong but we also have good altcoins which give holders good profit as well but not upto the way bitcoin gives, they include ethereum, litecoin, waves, bitcoincash and xrp but you must be careful with the type of site you invest.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/3/2020 at 12:57 PM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

Right the best thing to do when bitcoin go down it's to buy more as you can it's a great investment and never lost your money, you meed just to relax and wait for the price to rose again, it's the best plan all the time

Trading or investing in cryptocurrency is a psychological war against yourself. Stock traders often say that investing in traditional markets requires extreme mental discipline. That discipline is how they control themselves when the market is volatile. How they stop making stupid decisions and keep on track with their strategy.

Usually if the market value of Bitcoin goes down then I will hold my Bitcoin.  Because if I hold Bitcoin, I will get a lot of profit by selling this Bitcoin later when the market price will increase.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:57 PM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

From an holder/Investor point of view, I would say the best thing to do when that happens it try to suppress panic to avoid making immature market decisions. An experienced trader which have seen many volatility part of cryptocurrency will do well to make advantages through that period. FOMO is real, we shouldn't take decisions through it.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well when that time happens like the crypto price goes down, I usually wait and hold my crypto until the price would rise up again then sell it, I followed the buy low sell high method. Thankfully it was effective and making some profit even a little bit, at least I have gained some.

Since you probably don't have millions of dollars in bitcoin to affect the market, all you can do is hold the coins you have. Sooner or later it will bounce back and possibly grow even more.

advcash_banner.png

When the market goes down, you need to hold on your nerves, if you have missed the opportunity to sell your coins, when it was bull market. As market goes down fast, you need to hold on to your coins, coz the market may rise in a few hours or maybe in a few weeks. Always, Whales will keep manipulating the price to make money, they cannot milk bitcoins, if it is down at the bottom. Just remember that when you trade at low prices. 

• +2 1

In my opinion if you're holding bitcoin and the prices goes down you should hold because bitcoin is the leader when the times come you will gain some more but if you think bitcoin prices will go down a lot you can sell it and wait to buy lower prices . I did that last year i bought bitcoin when the price was 4000$.

Well, the judgment is upon you. It would be depending on the scenario that you have whether if you are trying to make an investment to bitcoin or not. If you would like to make an investment in bitcoin, it is better to grab the opportunity to buy some of the coins when it is still cheap so that you could be able to have more coins in your wallet. If ever you are not interested in making an investment in bitcoin, it would be better to ignore it and see if the price ranges of the other altcoins have been affected as well to the changes of the bitcoin.

• +1 1

As soon as Bitcoin loses value, know that there will be a rise. because we are talking about a limited number of crypto money. It will always increase in value. We value bitcoin as people valued gold centuries ago. Bitcoin is a compass.

When bitcoin falls, because of its stability, it does not keep long to rise again, so the only solution is to exercise patients for its rise. 

• +1 1

I do not do something I do not earn much from it, but whoever earns it will resort to selling it before it collapses completely, and you and your opinion if you like the risk I leave it hoping that it will return to its level or buy more and if I am afraid I sell it

16 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Bitcoin is a promising coin which offer investors good profit in return when they patiently hold for a long time because it has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and the project is very strong but we also have good altcoins which give holders good profit as well but not upto the way bitcoin gives, they include ethereum, litecoin, waves, bitcoincash and xrp but you must be careful with the type of site you invest.

@Oxygen99  bitcoin is not profitable coin for those investor who has only 1k usd or lil bit more Becuase you know one btc price is 10k usd plus... But for low capital members, low value coin is profitable as they can buy more coin like litecoin, waves, eos as you mention.. If this some coin move it price lil bit then we can have profit much than invest on btc..        

• +2 1