What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

It is a good idea to fluctuate Bitcoin prices as it provides us with an opportunity to invest with the rest of the currencies as well as buy at a time of downturn in the long term.

We agree, when the market falls what you should do is take advantage and buy cheap altcoins that enjoy a good project, since this downtrend will not be forever. The same thing happens with bitcoin, just don't despair and dedicate yourself to buying, you will surely make a profit later. I think it is the best decision.

If bitcoin leads to a considerably low price, like everyone else, I will buy a good amount of bitcoins, as many will do, usually when bitcoin falls, people run to buy more and that makes bitcoin again raise its price again so with that there are really no problems, it is a very good investment, there are many people who believe that when the bitcoin goes down the end of this cryptocurrency but the truth is that it does not, when the cryptocurrency goes down the more likely we have 
that it rises again and rises to a very high price for the number of people buying. 

When I buy bitcoin and notice that the prices are going down, I do not sell, but rather buy other quantities because I am sure that the price will rebound and continue to rise. As for alternative currencies, I do not use this theory.

Hold or sell as soon as possible and then buy to have a profit of 2-8% in the following days, since it will rise again that is the market,greetings.

When the Bitcoin falls, the ideal is, if we have a way to do it, to buy as many coins as possible, and thus increase our profits since we could sell when the price increases.

When the price drop the best option is buy, in the mid and long time the price will rise, the btc has a great expectation to rise to the moon, some experts think that the price can reach one million dollar even

Hello, if bitcoin goes down and down a lot you have to have a cold mind, do not despair, it is the best time to buy more bitcoin, in the future it will always go up and you will make money, the fall in BTC is a chance to obtain more profits in the future .

My strategy in these cases is to freeze Bitcoin in a cryptocurrency whose fluctuation is based on the dollar price, such as Tether (USDT) and USD Coin (USDC), this is a good way not to have so many losses in case you have bitcoin saved.

Bitcoin is a very stable currency, if it goes down it is advisable to buy, because it will surely have a significant rise

Hello, bitcoin is a currency in which you have to invest in the future to have your money more insured! otherwise you have to study your day to day very closely.

When btc go down that means other currencies are low that is the perfect time to buy and  invest in coins because the market will change and go up then you make profit 😉

When the bitcoin falls, what the big traders will do is buy a lot of bitcoin since as the bitcoin goes down it can go up a huge rise and the traders would take out a huge profit AND Obtaining bitcoin easily by buying bitcoin ...

Normally what I do when bitcoin falls is to buy all the coins I can, of course I do not buy like crazy but I do buy a considerable amount, and then I wait for it to rise again to make a little profit selling it at a higher price

when bitcoin falls:
1: have the stop loos in order to see unstable btc for this follow closely the graphs of bitcoin dominance / the dollar index / graph of the capitalization of altcoins

2: you can put trading for btc short if you know how to trade it in margin or futures (recommended in binance)

3: wait in a stable currency for the correction of btc .. when the market bleeds buy red and then sell when the altcoins recover .. but before entering make sure that the affected currencies start to make higher lows ..

You have to learn to stay calm, much of the loss. they happen when you don't know how to control your emotions! I recommend that the first thing you do is place a stop limit and then do a technical analysis!

Yes, investing in crypto is good. Until the day comes that governments want to interfere and collect taxes and fees on this activity, that will be the bad day when everything will be ruined.

Bitcoin is declining and rising again, so it will be a good opportunity to buy and sell when it rises again.

On 10/3/2020 at 6:57 AM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

The most basic thing in the world of cryptocurrency trading or in the market in general is buying an asset when the price goes down and selling when it goes up. Nobody knows 100% what an asset will do, but if we can have a high percentage that helps us to be able to have a greater precision in the price.

The price of BTC can go down $ 2,000 and many people would be encouraged to buy, then they see that the price continues to fall another $ 2,000 and they are afraid, in the end they sell the BTC for fear that it will plummet.

The same happens when they see the price rise by 1,200 or 5,000 dollars in a short time and they dare to enter believing that the BTC will skyrocket to 100 or 200 thousand dollars as many say and they will not have time to enter.

That has a name and it's called "FOMO", the fear of losing something.

The market will always offer opportunities, an asset will always have its corrections, the important thing is never to love an asset, if you want to be a Trader.

Hello.If you have bitcoin and you bought it at a high price, then you can average the price (by purchasing a certain amount of bitcoin for a cheaper price), and then wait for the rate to rise and sell.

If you don't have Bitcoin, then wait for a low price position and buy.

In the beginning, I do not think that this will happen because this currency has proven its worth during the past years, but suppose that this happened, then I will buy a lot of it because I am confident in its ability to rise again, and then I will have made a good profit