What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

When bitcoin goes down, it would be best to invest since this crypto almost always goes up immediately and very significantly when it goes down, that is why if you have a good amount of money, the best way to revalue it is by buying BTC

Certainly, without discussion, Bitcoin is strong, no matter how low its value, but it quickly rises, so it is good to buy it when it is low and sell it when it is high.

You can buy if its a good position to enter but the truth is you need to be careful not to lose yourself to the wrong things of this world there could be so many things happening and the end you end  up losing check on your position properly before getting yourself in any kind  of  problem for there are so many was to which confusion comes in the right idea is to take some time

friends! probably in trading when any coin go down then we buy it its trading basic but also you have to find out that is this right time to buy any coin so same here in bitcoin we have to buy bitcoin when it will goes down and then it goes up so you can make profit

On 10/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

If BTC goes down, you can buy if you have capital, if not you will have to see others do it, it is a good opportunity to fill the wallet because it always goes up and we can make money, each fall in BTC is an opportunity to win, but you must sell when it goes up , because if you save and go back down you will continue in the same way, then buying low and selling high is one of the essences of the world of cryptocurrencies, that is why it is said that they are very volatile, because at one point they can have a good price and soon to fall or vice versa.

caja_fuerte.jpg.3a9def84fe7caa9a685ab6a8d614f932.jpg

• +2 1

if btc go down then i will purchased it very cheap rate and my target will be sell very high point sell position earn it lot of money.

On 10/3/2020 at 2:57 PM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

Is it really though? From the investment point of view, last years people have made way more cash with some altcoins.

If you are not trading bitcoin with a leverage, you haven't lately made too much gains with that.

• +2 1

It is very simple and interesting when the bitcoin goes down i want to buy with low amount it is my best time but when it goes to up i will sell it and earn more money.

Although this is right but in some cases its really scarey because you never know when the bitcoin is actually gonna go up anyway because in some chances it might go down for a while and getting dissapointed gets you forcely get the money not knowing the value suddenly going up

• +4 1

we can still make money when bitcoin go down its time to do short on bitcoin and start making money shorting a bitcoin require a good broker like bitmax or binance leverage trading short bitcoin and when bitcoin goes down it gives you good money again.

The 2 best options:

1) if you have Bitcoin, save it until its price increases (in a short time it goes up) 

2) Take advantage of the low cost of currency to acquire more, as a long term investment

That is big opportunity should be use but its huge risk either it may never get up again but I will buy deep enough bitcoin and keep save hoping the price raise 

• +4 1

keep bitcoin in your wallet until raise and sell it ..that what i will do when bitcoin goes down

I have read almost all the comments made by some experience members, they had published the best and effective hints, tips, advises to take in order to maintain the value of your holdings. Hold on for the favourable time to achieve your set target. It's volatile system so one has to be patient enough to enjoy it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

If for instance I invested my money in Bitcoin and eventually the price tends to fall down I will make analysis to see why the price fall down and if there is possibility for the price to recover from it states before I make a final conclusion weather to withraw my money or to hold on.

Buy bitcoin is low price and sell it when it is high price is great but how you can predict the future of market? a lot of people didn't buy bitcoin when it was 3k or less than that . if you want to be a successful trader you need to learn a lot of things about market analysis! good luck ...

• +4 1

As for me, the price fluctuation is a beauty of crypto market. When the price of btc fall down, then obviously buy btc and hold it for right moment. Btc price also rise up soon because btc is highly volatile and highly demanded coin. So when the price is pumped then sell it and earn massive profit. But analyzing  of price fluctuation of any coin is very important and thats require some good knowledge about cryptography. And thats are very helpful for searching some volatile altcoins for healthy gain. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When the price of bitcoin starts going down, I do a statistical calculation. If I see that the probability of rising the price of bitcoin after a certain period is higher than 50% then I buy the bitcoin. Then wait for the rising of it's price. Thanks

• +3 1

I do rebuy when the prices start to fall. I can buy more with cash on hand and enjoy this because when it falls down I know it will rise again. I see all my investments for another 3-5 years. and I know ether and bitcoin will not disappoint me.

• -3 1

20 hours ago, Ielie said:

You are right that investing in Bitcoin is one of the best profitable investments in a short period of time, but it is also very dangerous and not completely guaranteed .. You can lose everything in one moment, but it is worth the risk

Investment in bitcoin can never goes empty.If you buy bitcoin while its price is low.Be sure of it that you will get profit but you need to hodl it for a long time.It can  take at least 1 year to recover its usual price.You know a few months ago while corona impact was great bitcoin decreased to 5k usd.Now it is 13k usd.So i will also buy bitcoin if its price falls.

When the bitcoin market goes down at once I think that if we buy bitcoin to buy some bitcoin then we can improve a lot because when I come we can sell coins By selling these bitcoins we will be able to reach our desired goal when the phone bitcoin market goes up.

Bitcoin has a high price and that during this period it rises slightly and falls again, you can invest in small currencies and profit from them, small profits are also guaranteed.

Investing in Bitcoin will always be good, as long as you know the time of entry and the time of exit. We cannot invest just because we see that Bitcoin is going down. First we have to know why there was that down, we also have to know if there are signs that it will rise or continue its way down.

When bitcoin goes down it is more profitable to buy them and then when it goes up, sell them. You'll be at an advantage because you gain some btc points or money.

bro when bitcoin goes down then buy it its trading and when we buy bitcoin bitcoin goes up so you can buy it ore then it will grow you can sale it for making money