What is your biggest loss ever in a trade? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What is your biggest loss ever in a trade?

Honestly i don't lose in trading,as i never sell at loss.i only lose big in gambling before and this last month on yobit dice as i didn't control my emotions and greediness attacks me which is too bad.

5 hours ago, khan188 said:

It was January 3rd, 2019. I loss 24000 USD. When the flash crush happened in the Forex market. I was holding big lots in three different accounts. When Flash crush happened it was just the matter of 5 minutes all my accounts wiped out. And I loss the biggest amount in life. It was 24k USD.  The Good thing was I made that all money from trading. 

When I think about it I feel bad. 💔💔

I am so sorry for your loss brother...

I also loss $2000 in 2017 after that I stop trading for 2 years.

But now I I am thinking to start trading again because one loss can't us.

So let's see what's next.

I try not to trade big savings. It is best to keep your savings and lose everything in trading to nothing. In order to save and increase your profit, you need to know the information. Information is the main thing you need to trade with cryptocurrencies. 

1 hour ago, drmsohail said:

I am so sorry for your loss brother...

I also loss $2000 in 2017 after that I stop trading for 2 years.

But now I I am thinking to start trading again because one loss can't us.

So let's see what's next.

Accidents happen on the road every day. But It doesn't mean we will stop driving in the fear of accident. We will continue until acheive our goal. 

thank you for your concern. 

Around $ 1000, when I sold bitcoin at a very low rate due to the fact that I wrote an extra zero, it was very disappointing.

The desire for quick profit is the only thing that leads to great losses and I follow a strategy to buy cryptocurrencies over the long term so that I do not lose my money quickly

i don't do trade in my life because i always see friends and other people who always did trading they got loss so that's why i never trust on trading. it is the work for the trading experts not for everyone 

When you put a lot of money and then you discover that the site is deceptive there is a great shock and loss

I think my biggest lost ever is when I invested on a coin in Yobit, called AIR. I was a newbie on trading back then. So I made this mistake. I bought that coin in a very expensive price. Then days later it's price went down very fast. I regret buying it. But that experience gave me another knowledge. So it's okay.

nMvFbuZ.png

I have not invested in any field yet.  So I still have no money to invest and I have no idea about it.

losing happens to all of us. its just a lesson to be learned of. me personally i lost around 1btc before,and it is so frustrating but this serve 

as my guide to avoid losing again.

You can buy benefits inside investing. In widely day trading, I think it is advisable to carry the long-term to reap the benefits of the business. I am already rewarding simply by having long-term.

Investing remarkably in cryptocurrency is exceedingly risky, I plus give birth to a bad experience while trading which causes just about 55% demise (if I'm not mistaken) You of course however bear in mind the Ignis airdrop detained by jelurida right? (NXT) It's a pity but I complete it as a lesson, Cheers!

My loss was 5K due to Bitcoin. At that time, I felt that my auditory shock would cease, but my friends gave me courage, and after that I restored it with alternative.

Once I lost 20 lost business.  That was my biggest loss.  It was a very bad thing for me.  I felt really bad that day and it was a very sad thing for me.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:24 AM, Naylor89 said:

My biggest loss was a bit more than $1,000 when I was using some dumb signals from some new traders and they didn't give me stop loss and I was newbie too that I didn't knew a lot about crypto and trading.

I lost all my capital. Then I realized I had jumped into this. And, I've implemented more tactics with my experience. I didn't lose big because people told me as a beginner that I should start small. Perhaps you need to check your portfolio to see how much you have lost to calculate and find a way to offset losses. I am sure you will see an opportunity to get profit again from the money you have.

Behind every great loss is greed and haste, which is why you must act with conviction and patience, and you should not act on your goal in the short term, because that makes you lose, perhaps.

THINK POSITIVE

6 hours ago, emxinanh2 said:

Let me share you all my experience, I haven't the token in my wallet and this token was still locked up, even there is an exchange it is still useless because I can't able to trader it. 

Why are you not able to trade it? low volume of the coin or something else?

On 11/25/2019 at 11:05 AM, aqua said:

How can it be you say you lose 100% of your entire investment? Did you sell all of your coins too early? I think as long as you don't sell your coins, even if the price is down, you still have the coin, and your coin will have a chance to increase in the future. But yes, that will only have that chance if you have a potential coin that can grow in the future. But maybe you need to recheck your portfolio so you can see how much you lose so you can calculate it and find a way to cover your losses. I am sure you will see a chance to get the profit again from the coin you have.

I realized I had jumped into this. And, I've implemented more tactics with my experience. I didn't lose big because people told me as a beginner that I should start small. because at least coins can be sold even at a small value. I am curious about OP's history and trade which may suffer a 100% loss.

Today I lost $ 200 in trading. I bought bitcoin for $ 8400 and now bitcoin has become $ 8100. I do not know whether to sell bitcoin because the number of sellers is large

On 3/8/2020 at 3:58 PM, Camry40 said:

My biggest loss was a bit more than $1,000 when I was using some dumb signals from some new traders and they didn't give me stop loss and I was newbie too that I didn't knew a lot about crypto and trading.

How much had you invested that you lost $1000?! That's huge for a beginner. You shouldn't have invested so high in your first trades. Most signals are fake and as a trader, you should analyze each signal and compare it with others to see which one is closest to reality. The reason most people lose in crypto is that they don't trade with their own brains. It is good to consult with veterans but no one cares about your trades more than yourself!

2 hours ago, bustkuaj said:

My biggest loss in trading was not trusting myself and I did not choose to sell my currency, by that time it had increased to $ 20, I was very sorry.

We call that greedy, i have had that several times in my life, like when bitcoin was at 10k almost 3 times this year i got greedy and only got to sell  it  only one time.

On 12/14/2019 at 4:39 PM, David Warner said:

It was 2018 i trade100$ btc. I stored it for getting more profit. But unfortunately it’s price goes down a lot that i lost my all investment.         

I lost the money like a hundred dollars last night but not the cryptocurrency, I lost the money in it, why do I ask that the business risk is not a cryptocurrency at all. In multi-day trading, I think it is advisable to bring it long term to reap the benefits of the business. I have rewarded simply by having long term.

Wow i think the biggest loss that i have ever had when it comes to crypto investment and trading would be around $200. That is my biggest loss and to be completely honest that was such a bad memory that it is frustrating to just think about at the moment. But i guess it has made me more cautious so i am thankful for that in a way.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769