Do we need people? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Do we need people?

I made this post for the those people who want to start their own crypto project and business for them to learn to the human resource for the projects they will do and budget for the salary of the people.

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

Edited by josephrioveros123
wrong spelling
  • Useful or interesting 2

34 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for the those people who want to start their own crypto project and business for them to learn to the human resource for the projects they will do and budget for the salary of the people.

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employ a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

If you want to create some shitoken you can do it with zero $ and with zero knowledge,
but I don't recommend anyone going that route and creating new coin or token.

Just now, hexwin said:

If you want to create some shitoken you can do it with zero $ and with zero knowledge,
but I don't recommend anyone going that route and creating new coin or token.

I think creating token is good but your token should be unique and have special features for others to invest on it and patronize using it. And buy the way what do you think need to create token? What do you think of shitoken? How to make something like that.? How can you say that you only need zero dollar on making that?

5 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I think creating token is good but your token should be unique and have special features for others to invest on it and patronize using it. And buy the way what do you think need to create token? What do you think of shitoken? How to make something like that.? How can you say that you only need zero dollar on making that?

What good has anyone seen from bunch of tokens we have now, and most of them is dead or going to die very soon, and some where pure scam like recent ponzi FairWin ?

Just now, hexwin said:

What good has anyone seen from bunch of tokens we have now, and most of them is dead or going to die very soon, and some where pure scam like recent ponzi FairWin ?

Maybe some features that other token don't have yet. Who knows? People have creative minds that can think of something new, unique, and special.. For example a token that can buy a certain kind of product or items. Or even a collectors item type of rarity. By that some collector who doesn't even know or interested in crypto will be needing to use crypto. Isn't that type of token can make additional investors on cryptocurrency industry. That is why I don't close my mind on innovation and development of something new.

if you want build a new of startup yea is need a good people for manage your project , or if you want to trade but you first in trade you can need people for guides on traine as trader.

3 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

Actually you need are skills and they could, in theory, be possessed by only one person. Programming, administration, marketing, are the basics.

While I believe that there is still room to build a winning project from your garage, it is most likely that you need to incorporate other people, at least three, either permanently or by stint.

The crucial function at the end of the day is creative innovation, that the idea be really attractive and achievable, after that it will come the financing.

Yea I think your right. But is there any people here that can teach us that kind of thing? Like programming, administration, marketing? Maybe marketing and administration can be learn by self study alone. But programming I think it is hard to learn it by your self if you don't know a small basic of that. But buy these another part of the team comes in to my mind and that is the influencer. You need popular people to influence other people to patronize your products.

I am very thankful for the people who post their suggestions here by reading your reply I am learning and thinking of something new to share or to test it my self. I am very thankful that I learn about this forum.

I think it's worth it, we clearly need it! In General, I think the most basic thing anyone needs is included in this group, it:

is an Investor, marketing and sales, administration, programmer, analysis, and engineering.

waiting

Edited by TimopheyKa

1 hour ago, josephrioveros123 said:

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

we still need people with different skills. they can gave you great idea, best advice from pro. also it's more fun if you work with many people, the success rate is getting higher, right?

6 minutes ago, cheewy said:

we still need people with different skills. they can gave you great idea, best advice from pro. also it's more fun if you work with many people, the success rate is getting higher, right?

yes, the success rate is getting higher, but there are also negative side if you pick wrong people. That is why we should pick the right people for the job by that we can work fast, safe, and effective. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The big need will be your work systems, because you will consume too much electricity you need strong equipment for the employees to reach your objectives you must make some recruitments without forgetting the expenses of a platefomre.

5 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need?

You need more people according to your project plan and budget as well as the project size. To start a cryto project you must need some skilled persons whose are expert in coding with various coding language, specially in C++, php, JavaScript, Python, Node+. Then you will need software developer, Marketing Manager, HR Manager and an accountant. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Yes we need some people's because it's not really easy or can't depend on robotics. Yet we are not that much progressed that we will not need Peoples to handle that parts.only human can handle that duty with goodness.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, Jakezyrus said:

Many people wants to be involved in new technologies such as cryptocurrency . In managing a business you need a manpower to supply services like in this forum our posts are called services we provide.

Actually this forum requires a lot of people to make this forum more famous but to manage this business requires the right manpower so that the forum can be better in the future.

We are social animal so we need other people to help us in a certain type of problem. In requirements to become a member, of course a logic thinker is needed and also we need a member that have business mind.

10 hours ago, Neneng B said:

We are social animal so we need other people to help us in a certain type of problem. In requirements to become a member, of course a logic thinker is needed and also we need a member that have business mind.

Yeah right, what do you say that we are social animals so we need other people to help us with certain types of problems so that we can solve existing problems because thinking in this forum requires thinking that is full of logic that is enthusiastic about participating in crypto forums until there is improvement or improvement of existing problems.

We need people in the crypto space and those type of people should be skillful amd be deducted to their job. You dint have to hire to many only few dedicated ones are enough

5 hours ago, TheChinaBan said:

In many cases, a crypto project does not need many people especially when it is just starting. You can even start with only three people on board and will just expand and hire more when the project is starting to rise. As to salary, I am not aware of that but I know that blockchain and crypto jobs are commanding good rates in the market.

I also think it has high rate when it comes to this industry. Even us on the pay per post can be quite high. But can't support us if we will make it for a living. Maybe we can only have this as additional source of income. And I believed it is also hard to wait for trading it is hard to earn profit on trading this days. The coin's value doesn't really move a lot.

For now to meet the successful its a yes its because the number of user we can say that this forum is successfull, in terms of business, we need to invest a lot of money here to hire people that operates the business and make a product like crypto coins.

Yes, just imagine there's crypto but no people using it. There's no essence of the invention of crypto. The more enthusiasts the more support we can gain to continue the crypto in the next decades. For me there's no criteria for a person to enter in this crypto world as long as willing to learn and dedicated to his work no matter failure comes. 

On 10/27/2019 at 11:26 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

If you want to get serious about it, you definitely need a strong team , including developers, marketing, business development, social media, legal, etc... some you pay for in full time, others per task... It will also depend on your own skills as you need to convince the team to accept your own coin, as this will get you an easy start and make them more interested by being part of the whole... but usually people that are willing to accept payment in tokens are not so skilled as the ones accepting only BTC, for example...

On 11/15/2019 at 9:03 PM, dentolas said:

If you want to get serious about it, you definitely need a strong team , including developers, marketing, business development, social media, legal, etc... some you pay for in full time, others per task... It will also depend on your own skills as you need to convince the team to accept your own coin, as this will get you an easy start and make them more interested by being part of the whole... but usually people that are willing to accept payment in tokens are not so skilled as the ones accepting only BTC, for example...

I think you are right. Bitcoin should be the basis of payment. But how will you accept a team like that. Much better to accept people that really believe in your project by patronizing your coin or token. If the people that belong to the team don't believe what the team are fighting for how will it succeed.? Maybe we can do other project rather than just creating our own coin.

I think to find a team for your crypto business will need something bigger than this forum, I think you will need to visit forums in different countries, there are 100% people who are now looking for new staff. By the way, I'm also looking for a good programmer who speaks programming languages.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

If you want to start a business with cryoto, then you must have enough people...
You can hire a small number of people for a small salary...
Since you are new to this business, you will not find anyone who has done this business before...You can search Google for this business or youtube...

6 hours ago, Baklash said:

How many people we need? Many as long as many investor not aware in your project. 

What kind of people? Ofcourse investor 

What skills? Its depend on your project

What are the jobs? Promoting

Yes bro you are right. We need a lot of people for promoting. But other type of jobs instead of promoting is there any?