Real investments with btc and crypto - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Real investments with btc and crypto

The only Investment way i know and believe in in cryptoworld is buying coins whenever they are low in terms of value then patiently wait for the price to increase before you sell for good profit but you have to make sure you buy the top coins such as bitcoin,wl ethereum, litecoin or bitcoincash which have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Real investment in crypto and bitcoin is on the yobit exchange, where you can invest and trade very safely. If you want to earn interest, you can enter crypto in the investment box yobit. The charity that accepts cryptocurrency is Unicef, you can do good there.

• +1 1

It was hard to read this post and to make a meaning. I don't know what you think is real investment but Bitcoin is real and you probably have to learn a lot about it and not judge something as not real. It is a currency and an asset you can invest in it and it will be even more valuable in the coming years.

• +1 1

I've recently read a post in Cryptotalk about an Australian real estate agency accepting Bitcoin. I think you will find many more worldwide and depending on where you want to invest. There is a lot adoption and Bitcoin can be used to buy anything. I think that it will be adopted more the following years and for payments of this kind.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are platforms such as binance that offers a wide variety of offers to make money, such as staking, leverage, futures, the Launchpad, among others, at the moment there is no similar to the conventional system to buy properties, years ago there was a way to  buy gold but it became scam over the years.

I recommend investing in exchanges since it is the safe way to have passive profits I do not recommend investing in sites that are not safe because they end up scamming you.

If you are looking for an investment with crypto then the best that i would suggest that you look into would be the investbox option that they have on yobit. They give you interest if you invest your coins with them. Also, there is site called freedogeon, where you can invest your coins there an d you can received up to 18% interest per month. It is a really great site to work with. They make interest by lending out your coins. The risk is there but the site is very reliable. You should give them a try and see if you like their interest rates. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Charities are something different from investing in real estate using Bitcoin and I don't know why you written about two different subject in one post. If you plan to invest in Bitcoin and in real estate it makes sense as it will mean you understand the importance of diversifing your assets.

I am sorry this makes nothing to understand what you are trying to say. It is either you invest in bitcoin or in housing market. If the question is where it is safer, it will be to have your money in the bank and lose from inflation but there will be less risk there.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

There are many currencies you can start with this way, but be careful

Yes my friend because Cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature which can make one lose huge amount of money and in order to minimize the risk we need to choose top coins just like the ones i earlier listed since they have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/27/2019 at 3:02 AM, saintelincon said:

Is there is any investments that we can do with btc or crypto that is like real estate or other "banks-like" investments? Where its safer than all these investments risk in btc world.

And charities that can be paid with bitcoin and cryptos.

There are many investments you can make. Some are cryptocurrencies. What you ask for banks-like investments I don't know what this is. I never had an investment in a bank. The risk in Bitcoin is noticed but the rewards are also something you should have in mind.

• +3 1

The potential with cryptocurrency investments is not limited as investing in the real estate. It is a lot bigger and you can have profits you didn't even imagine with housing and land ownership. But it is higher the risk too from other type of assets.

• +2 1

I don't know any investment that is totally safe. Bitcoin is lately growing like a store of value and maybe it will be a digital gold asset, maybe not. Maybe the housing market is safer. What I think is that most assets are better to hold than fiat.

Investing in everything is minimal but there are risks.  But I will support you if you want to invest in crypto Currency Yobit..  Because investing in crypto is really profitable.  The prerequisite for investment is to know about investment.  You must know about investing...

There are many investments you can do and you can buy bitcoin with gold or the opposite. You don't need to invest your bitcoin somewhere else as it is expected to rise and have a bigger price from today. It will be better to have many investments and not only in crypto or in realestate.

El 26/10/2019 a las 21:02, saintelincon dijo:

¿Hay alguna inversión que podamos hacer con btc o cripto que sea como bienes raíces u otras inversiones "similares a los de los bancos"? Donde es más seguro que todas estas inversiones en riesgo en el mundo btc.

Y organizaciones benéficas que se pueden pagar con bitcoins y criptos.

Si quieres invertir tu dinero con criptomonedas te recomiendo usar plataformas como Yobit o Binance, esto porque hay muchas plataformas que ofrecen mucha ganancia en la primera inversión y ahí tienes una alta probabilidad de ser estafado, así que invierte en intercambios confiables. , utilice YOBIT o BINANCE.

• +3 1

There is no dispute that making money with crypto is possible you can invest your crypto currency and earn profit or you can trade with your crypto and earn a profit crypto brings profit in different ways.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:02 AM, saintelincon said:

Is there is any investments that we can do with btc or crypto that is like real estate or other "banks-like" investments? Where its safer than all these investments risk in btc world.

And charities that can be paid with bitcoin and cryptos.

Yes, there are now companies that offers the option of buying cars, real estate, houses, apartments & other things using BTC & other coins. I personal dont know of any reliable or reputable companies that offer this service. Just recently, a real estate company in Australia now offers to pay in Cryptocurrencies. I was reading an article the other day about it.

The best you can do, is Google your question. Then do your own research on the quality & reliability of the company, you are interested in. Dont trust what anybody tells you, its your money, invest it wisely, after doing your investigation of where you want to spend it.

Here is a link where you can buy Gold, Silver & other precious metals, using BTC. Its Is Not An Affiliate / Referral Link !!!!! They have been around for yrs, are located in the USA, I receive their news letter & its always an interesting read.

https://www.moneymetals.com/

Edited by huesca123
insert link
  • +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Real investment with btc and crypto. It is good because it is volatile and it is profitable currency. You can do it with it a profitable trade. So it is digital and profitable currency. Crypto is the best always.

• +1 1

The real investment is btc. If you don't think it is real then you can try investing in shiny rocks. You can also invest in real estate hoping that a new housing bubble will appear and you can cash out before the rest or else you will be caught paying taxes and bills of a real estate property that you won't be able to sell at half price.

• Useful or interesting 2

There are a lot of sites from which we can achieve good profits from but we must be careful when dealing with such sites because they may not be safe and the risks are high due to the volatility of the market movement.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There is real investment in crypto currencies,but when looking for best sites we must be discreet because there are alot of scam sites as well.i recommend you try yobit invest box and check what the platform offers,you can invest your bitcoin and get profit in the future.

• +1 1

the banks actually provide you the safe investments but here in cryptocurrency there is no safe investment there are just some points where you can take your money but that can be you can say that similar to the bank

In my own understanding i don't think there is any real investment with btc, rather scammers who are persuading people into it but as far as crypto is concerned i think the major investment is buying of coins and store them for a while and wait for bull run.

BTC is not a risky investment and w can make good profit in this business and if we see the risk in every business like the real estate is also and we make good loss in that but in crypto market we make good profit if we buy the BTC and hold that for 2 years just.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day