Order in sections - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Order in sections

On 10/26/2019 at 3:30 AM, hexwin said:

I see a lot of people posting random stuff in all sections.

For example:
- Section Marketplace is full of some random news and articles.
- Section Exchanges also has news, and duplicate topics

Lot of topics should be locked also.

I would like to ask moderators to move that topics to proper section,
and to implement sub-sections soon

I would also like to ask members to respect where they post,
to avoid being reported for offtopic.

Do not post offtopic spam here to avoid being reported

Thank you

I understand what you meant few months back but as today i see it still needs alot of modifications and Forum should have alot subforums.

And in think the topics with sorted oit replies that are helpful to others should be locked for further replies. 

Welcome with me
Let's keep the forum clean, by limiting the spread of unwanted email here to avoid being banned and restricted
Repetition of topics is a problem that we see daily in most departments. I hope that supervisors will put in place mechanisms to reduce random repetition

• -1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 6:41 AM, Makemoneybtc said:

Also a lot of people create topics even though they ask the same thing as other 3-4 people have asked before. For example on exchanges section I found 4 topics all of them asking wich is the best exchange. And this is available for every single section of the forum 

Indeed, they dont search before making that topic so its ending up in multiple same topics. So if they want to create a topic if they search first i think it will be much more better.

Yea i agree with your opinion  Many people post topics that already have a lot of information. It is pointless to waste your time and time doing this. If you don't comment according to the post, this is a risk to your account

On 10/26/2019 at 6:30 AM, hexwin said:

This is because most users here are really not knowledgable on any of these, but instead only joined the forum for the sake of the payment. Most of them don't even know the basics of the cryptocurrency market and thus they post as they will, regardless of the content.

I have made a dedicated topic explaining every section and is pinned in the For Beginners section already, in hopes for these beginners to learn to where post topics properly.

Everyone should follow these rules in order for them not to get warning points or to get banned from the forum but I think that the admins need to be stricter in enforcing the rules so that these things will not happen in future.

I'm new to cryptocurrency. So I don't know anything about it. However, I can say that all posts are forums. Good process for everyone. That is, we can identify the same topic in this section. So according to trading in cryptocurrency, turn this into a great category. Thanks to the administration.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:30 PM, hexwin said:

For example:

Thank you

Dear mate you make an excellent suggestion here many users tend to post a topic in the wrong sections which inturn makes most crypto topics more confusing I think the admins should respond to these suggestions above so that the forum will not end up becoming flooded with  wrong topics in the wrong sections

Sub section would be a great idea especially with this growing community, lot of new members that still thriving for their first 100 post and doesn't have any idea about crypto talk and crypto currency don't know what to do. Some stop at their 50 post because of lack of discussions or topics to share or to join. Making some sub section with a topics and tips for them would really help a lot.

Crypto talk org is the best site for extra income and online income. Crypto  talk org is work was vesy simple. Crypto talk org is work and together payment.  I hope crypto talk is Trusted.             

and what I hate the most is when someone makes a topic about airdrop in the crypto world. OK, if it is related to the crypto world, but the bounties and airdrop parts should already be there, then why make it in crypto world, instead of making issues about crypto, exchange, wallet, and prices in that section.

You are right that beginners do not consider publishing in the appropriate sections as well, so the topic may belong to another section, but they do not abide by that and ask frequent questions without using the research to see if the topic is repeated or not, which increases the random topics

Maam agreed, I also see a lot of posts published in a section that contradicts the subject of participation. For example, I saw one of the posts talking about the governor and the owner has published it in mining, but this is wrong because it is supposed to be published in the section of the governor. I hope everyone will pay attention to this matter until it does not happen. Delete their threads and possibly block them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes and it is happening for the member who are don't read the rules of the site clearly and they don't understand that which post is for which forum..

The admins are deleting all these topic so that is the reason why alot of us wake up and aee alot of his comments are gone and yes we need to make more better topic for every section to make the work more fixable and clear.

There are a lot of random posts that are not in its section, so the person who wants to publish what the subject should be noticed and in which section should be published, therefore you must pay attention before publishing

Yes the order in section must need cause by the order in section we can see the new topics on front pages and old topic in 2nd or 3rd pages. it would be more useful for us and also for this forum.

There are some topics in the forum that are not related to their sections. This happens because a few members still don't know what subjects are covered in each section so they try to find the section that has the closest relevance to their topics. Some sections can share more than one subject. For example, Crypto world and Bitcoin sections can both share information about bitcoin. We need more sub-sections for each coin so that all discussions about every coin can be found in one place.

Yeah, I also noticed that many users posting about bitcoin and other crypto on about forum section instead of their respective section. I hope they learn soon to put their topics to the proper section.

Supervisors do not transfer such topics to their respective sections but they treat these people very hard as they delete all posts that have been placed in the wrong section and this is very good

There are many duplicate topics in some sections, all members have to be careful when they post new topics, you have to write useful topic and your own topic (not copy and paste) then write it in the right section.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/26/2019 at 1:30 AM, hexwin said:

For example:

Thank you

I think if users has create a topic to the signature section which is not concerned, then the topic will be moved to its original section, but if topic doesn't have any section listed in the forum, then it will be moved to offtopic.

This is true with a lot of topics. There are many topics out there that do not belong in the section in which they are published, and there are many more that are in fact duplicates of other topics. The moderators and the admin of this forum have become especially efficient in deleting these topics or moving them to the appropriate section, and i think in order to play our role here, we as members should ensure that when we create topics, that it is in the right section.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Each section has its content to be posted in therefore, when posting topics its very important to understand what exactly is to be posted in that section you want to create a topic from.

Yes i agree that there are lots of topics which don't have any valuable contents or are meaningless so for such topics there must be some other ways to identify such topics and transfer it into the other section.