Order in sections - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Order in sections

I think for some reasons, it is a bit hard maybe for the moderators to sort it because there are still some topics that could go under that section and most of the time, they are all related.

The crypto currency world is considered magician world and people work for this purpose and most people earnig way is crypto market visit and sharing the knowledge here more people work for this and enjoy the crypto currency world. I am new here and want to earn with this crypto platform. 

Maybe the don't know or don't care, post target is more important that replace post/ reply on the right section. This is the wrong mindset and admin is the right person to take action, as member we only can give advice and so far not giving positive impact. Let admin take care this problem and I hope forum stay clean from spammer

This is happen because the some users just want a discussion to have a count in Yobit and to earn. It kindly disappointing to them. I hope admin will take care of them. Maybe a some section can be added if possible.

You are right there are many old topics which need to be locked for any new reply. we all are here to know about crypto news so we all can make this forum good without doing any pam.

On 10/26/2019 at 5:50 AM, hexwin said:

Yes, that is what I meant when I said Duplicate topics... all that crap should be locked, and people should stop creating duplicate topics or they will be reported and receive warning

I think it is very difficult to remind new accounts that have just registered and do not know about forums or cryptocurrency, maybe the best way is to report their posts, or if it is very annoying we can also report their accounts

On 10/26/2019 at 6:30 AM, hexwin said:

I see a lot of people posting random stuff in all sections.

For example:
- Section Marketplace is full of some random news and articles.
- Section Exchanges also has news, and duplicate topics

Lot of topics should be locked also.

I would like to ask moderators to move that topics to proper section,
and to implement sub-sections soon

I would also like to ask members to respect where they post,
to avoid being reported for offtopic.

Do not post offtopic spam here to avoid being reported

Thank you

That’s really not good to see newbie not reading the rules and posting in different sections we should be responsible and inform them about their actions.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:49 PM, Hatred said:

Yes, their post are being mixed up to the English Section. I don't know why but maybe they just being confused where they need to place their topic even though there are alloted sections for Russians. Anyway, it's just my observation and opinion.

Is it true sometime its confusing where to add the post because seems its seems topics that can be put anywhere.  I feel myself when I want to make the topic of the problem I face is putting the topic.

True,many misplaced their topics,i dont know if it is intentional or not,every section is very clear,i wonder why are they still lost. Hope members here have disciplone to make this forum be organize.

Yes really some time confusing the section because when we post any thing its look like this section but when we post the topic the moderators deleted your topic because its wrong place to post so chose right section then you post any topic with out deleted our post because I face this problem so many times and my post also deleted so many times

i am a new member here,and i understand easily this forum,thats why i am wondering why many especially new comers are still can't follow properly?they rushing to male a posts or topics even it is not on the right section.guys,please help this forum,it is for our own benefits also.lets have discipline.

And this issue still happens upto this day. Still some topics that do not really belong in some sections are posted. Some members still do not know where exactly to place their post though like what someone here said, the sections are already clear enough as to what kind of topics should only be posted in it since obviously there are lots of samples available for everyone to check out and use as basis. Some members here doesn't seem to understand and know how to really differentiate each sections from each other.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

The function of each section, such as the Service section, who will serve and will be served. In the Marketplace section, can we open an online store here, and for the trading and exchange section the difference is very thin, in Exchange only swap but trading swap ownership between two people and maybe through an Exchange.  For example on exchanges section I found 4 topics all of them asking wich is the best exchange. And this is available for every single section of the forum .

Yes, this is a big problem, and I think moderators should add an option to move the topic so that people who made a mistake in the place of publication can move their topic to the right place.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a problem, and since the forum is moving towards development, all problems in it will be solved one by one, and they will set the appropriate options

On 11/4/2019 at 9:09 AM, s888 said:

yeah order in the section is must where we can see the new topics easily and old topics on the next page, new topics comes on the main page which is on the top and old goes down to the 2nd and 3rd page

Yes i agree with you new topics comes on the main page which is on the top and old goes down to the 2nd and 3rd page and so on and so fourth

people are doing those mistakes regularly.i have seen many topic like that.users should follow the the section and topic matching or not.for those reason some posts are deleted and admins are removing them also.we should do each things we with care

On 10/28/2019 at 12:32 PM, Sunjina said:

All are posted forum section wise.  It's a better process for everyone. Each can identify same topic at a section. Trading system is great do this section.

Yes..the forum has separetly made sections for every field.we have to create  topic in that perticular fields to avoid the deleting of our post or topics from this forum.

On 10/25/2019 at 7:17 PM, Agios said:

Many members do not know yet, the function of each section, such as the Service section, who will serve and will be served. In the Marketplace section, can we open an online store here, and for the trading and exchange section the difference is very thin, in Exchange only swap but trading swap ownership between two people and maybe through an Exchange. So the admin should change the sections name which is clearer and easier to understand. 

English it's not my native language, i don't write it 100% but i have seen some posts which are impossible to understand, so i think it is necessary to allow to post in other languages but i have a doubt, would cryptotalk allow us to post the same topic in different languages?

Just for the sake of post counting allot of people are making the mistake of posting and creating topics which has already existed or post where such topics are not supposed to. We have different sections for each appropriate topics. 

Well, this is happening until now when the airdrop for the yoda started, many members here especially to those new comers here are posting their codes into wrong section and also they are creating a thread for that, they didn't read the instructions giving by yobit and as of now, that threads is now cleaned by the admins and moderators.

Yeah, i saw many posts that is not on the right section. If you posted your topic on the wrong section, they will give you warning point or maybe many people in that certain section will report you.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:01 AM, MaFiA3 said:

Moderators have been working hard to eliminate these issues, but people are still posting them, it's like a gamble on them.  If moderators miss this topic, it will not be deleted.  There is a need to find a more obvious way to deal with this.

mainly the moderator are doing their best to make this forum good and they are deleting the post which is useless or breaking the rules.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:30 PM, hexwin said:

I see a lot of people posting random stuff in all sections.

For example:
- Section Marketplace is full of some random news and articles.
- Section Exchanges also has news, and duplicate topics

Lot of topics should be locked also.

I would like to ask moderators to move that topics to proper section,
and to implement sub-sections soon

I would also like to ask members to respect where they post,
to avoid being reported for offtopic.

Do not post offtopic spam here to avoid being reported

Thank you

Dear mate I think you made good suggestions here the admins or moderators should try to fix the problems of the forum  so that topics will be grouped in the right section

All of them were carefully posted in the forum section. This is the best process for everyone. You can identify the same topic in all sections. The trading system copes with this task very well.