Bitcoin status in 2020? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Bitcoin status in 2020?

In 2020 we can see that Bitcoin price hit already 10k. It is really great news for all user. Now we can get a good profit by this forum

On 10/25/2019 at 8:07 PM, Deb05 said:

I can guarantee that the price of Bitcoin is going to skyrocket in 2020. Tell us what you think.

Dear we all are motivated and hoped that many of big giants predicted the bull run or high prices of bitcoin in this year. As there are many of important events are going to be happen in bitcoin and crypto world.

Bitcoin has already hit the 10,000 mark already it being feb , but stil we continue to work hard and identify the right direction go  which we can use it , so its a little bit difficult to say were the coin might be at the end of the year with speculation going all the way to 20,000$. we have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, Voldemar95 said:

I cannot predict the value of crypto, but I strive for the meaning of the cry. In fact, Bitcoin will raise money again to stay and catch up, and I'm sure of it.

I predict the value if bitcoin wil cross 50k by the end of 2020, many events and factors leads bitcoin to that price.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:04 PM, Thor04 said:

Bitcoin, like gold, is a limited asset that can't be easily increased to thereby reinforcing bitcoin's status as a store of value.

Hehehe ... it might be possible because bitcoin resembles gold which cannot be easily upgraded so that it can only strengthen its status as a store of value, but with the reason to increase the value it is very important for bitcoin.

As per some crypto billionaire experts bitcoin will see a huge hike of price upto $10000 by middle of 2020 years, it also may see a $30000 mark by 2030 year.

of course, in the crypto world when there is halving Is reason of the coin has a big pump months before the halving event. The problem is that after halving the price starts to drop a lot. I hope this doesn't happen with bitcoin.

PS: Bitcoin halving will be in May. less than 100 days to go

Many experts and technology companies also have the same views regarding bitcoin's value. It is supposed to skyrocket this year after the halving and we all got to wait and watch because the rise in bitcoin's price has already begun.

468x60-3.png

I also expect that the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will increase significantly during the year 2020 and develop significantly

THINK POSITIVE

No one can predict that alone supply and demand, which determines the price of bitcoin, but everyone will think that it will grow slowly to reach the price of $ 20 thousand and this remains only expectations, but I think this will happen

The status that's I can give to the bitcoin in 2020 is, "I holding bitcoins for halving, have you done it too?" That's is my best status for bitcoin in 2020

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is difficult to say in detail how much value it will gain, but I know that it will increase and with a large number of values, bitcoin is nonetheless the most valuable currency.

Bitcoin price is having a good start of the year, trust is returning to the virtual market after the plunge and unpredictable volatility. "Following" Bitcoin, the price of many other major cryptocurrencies has also increased sharply since the beginning of the year, such as Ethereum and XRP

According to me I think 2020  will be a defining year for Bitcoin because from many years the price of Bitcoins is fluctuating very negatively and are not able to benefit its user so if the price rise positively then and the chance of Bitcoin to increase its users will continue.

1 hour ago, ReturnMahadi77 said:

Hello In my opinion, the price of a bitcoin will start to rise after or before the winter holidays. It will be best before the holidays, we still have to pay more because we still have to make gifts

bitcoin and cryptocurrency are gaining popularity among people and a lot of individuals are investing their money in bitcoin to achieve some profit. current status of bitcoin is at early stages but according to data analysis of bitcoin' price chart it can be seen that the prices prices will increase in this year and in coming years.

Well I agree to you because halving is near and this will repeat history. 

That's why always have a holding because this will give us good profit in the future. 

can guarantee that the cost of Bitcoin is going away to missile in 2020. Tell us come again? you think.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:07 PM, Deb05 said:

I can guarantee that the price of Bitcoin is going to skyrocket in 2020. Tell us what you think.

I got that you are over confident about bitcoin price raising. But luckyly your prediction gone right. We saw a healthy rise up on bitcoin price from the beggining of 2020 year. And it give us hope that bull run ongoing.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

After halvening price of BTC  can reach even more than $30000 this year-- if you have reserved BTC --keep it in your safe cold wallet so you can sewll them when the prices reaches so high. It can be possible--you might gain the huge profit.

The price of bitcoin will go up this year, but if it is to soar so high I think this is difficult. not easy to repeat or exceed something that has happened. Moreover, the decline in the price of bitcoin used to cause many people to become frustrated. So now people will be more careful to respond to the rising / falling price trend

No one knows what future can bring to us we just have to wait and see what will happen but the most important thing is to be prepared to comfort the future

Bitcoin price will grow steadily toward the end of 2020 because interest is rising, the halving will make btc more valuable and the needwork speed will increase due to several upgrades.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If you enter large amounts of liquidity, as happened in 2017, we will see impressive gains, perhaps over $ 30,000 in 2020 just , that what i think .

Will go the future, But the preceding encounter we will be able to state is that bitcoin fees will be up in the future. for the reson that it is worth being paid new worthwhile for group they are honest life in old btc.