Bitcoin status in 2020? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Bitcoin status in 2020?

On 10/25/2019 at 8:07 PM, Deb05 said:

I can guarantee that the price of Bitcoin is going to skyrocket in 2020. Tell us what you think.

I also positive regarding price of bitcoin because most important events of btc is halving if btc not performing well on this event then it should be worried for all crypto market. 

I can guarantee that the price of Bitcoin is going to skyrocket in 2020. Tell us what you think.

The bitcoins market fully depend on the its user. This is the reality that crypto currency market expend and more new investor join to world wide area and create strong investment in btc then price of bitcoins goes up due increase in demand. The future of bitcions in very bright due to its demand and unique feature.

Bitcoin prices continue to change from year to year. There is definitely a possibility that in 2020 the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket or free fall.

Many bitcoin predictioners speculate that bitcoin will bullish this year 2020, and i think there's nothing wrong if we expect that thing happen in year 2020. Others prediction only a guide for other users so they will be ready if that happen or not.

I agree that the price of bitcoin will rise in 2020 due to halving. Hopefully that will happen and will benefit us all

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Can't say what going to happen. Just a simple opinion and it possibly may not true. Cause we can't run the crypto market by our guess and thought. Even we can't say anything properly by experience. It depends on huge buyer and seller. And what in their mind. But we can try to give crypto a support for making the price up by spreading about cryptocurrency all over the world. If more people become interested in crypto then they will invest price will go up. In my opinion btc price maybe not going to hit $12500 in this year. Maybe I'm wrong.. (

Bitcoin status in 2020 is all green, this year is bitcoin year to shine on the world market in general , bitcoin will out performed many other competing markets, after the halving bitcoin price will blow the roof.

Not onlu you, i think everyone s very hopeful in the year 2020 that prices will definitely increase in this year, we have also seen an initial picture xurrently that bitcoin prices are growing significantly and still we have 11 months ahead.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:51 PM, Deb05 said:

There is no need to invest, but if Cowrie has Bitcoin, I would say she can make a substantial amount of money even if she does not hold it without spending it.

Yes guysbitcoin will go so high and after that it will dump also so high.  This is because with the hard fork.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:50 PM, Hasan7197 said:

I think bitcoin will be better in 2020.  Although Bitcoin prices dropped earlier this year, Bitcoin prices are now rising.  I believe 2020 bitcoin will become more valuable, and its price will be $ 11000.  I have some coins, I'm looking forward to the highest prices.

I see better conditions for bitcoin in 2020. After 2017 till 2019, nothing special happened for bitcoin and there was no positive progress. I think the period of success that happened in 2017 repeats again in 2020 because I have read about bitcoin returning to its Genesis Hard Fork and this will have a positive effect in the life of bitcoin by removing some limitations on block size. We will soon cross $11K border with the next bull runs.

hoping the halving in May will help to grow the crypto but i can make sure of that.may be the price will go high and will make us rich.i think you shouldn't tell like that guarantee price will pump.let's see what happen next

On 10/25/2019 at 11:07 PM, Deb05 said:

You have pointed it out correctly as of the moment, bitcoin is currently doing fine while continuing to dominate over other currencies. 

If this situation will continue, bitcoin will surely reach to 15000 usd at the end of first quarter this year 2020. It will be more lively if we can hit this target price by the end of the first quarter. 

In fact, there is no opinion that can predict the future of cryptocurrency, if you can, you will become a Cryptocurrency billionaire in the world

On 10/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, Deb05 said:

No one can guarantee that but the chart looks good and everything in me tells me that we have seen the bottom for this cycle

On 2/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I see better conditions for bitcoin in 2020. After 2017 till 2019, nothing special happened for bitcoin and there was no positive progress. I think the period of success that happened in 2017 repeats again in 2020 because I have read about bitcoin returning to its Genesis Hard Fork and this will have a positive effect in the life of bitcoin by removing some limitations on block size. We will soon cross $11K border with the next bull runs.

You are right, this year will be Bitcoin is on the moon.  Several factors cause it, not surprisingly, some Crypto figures are so sure of their predictions this Year regardless of how accurate their predictions are but Bitcoin is really experiencing a rapid rise.

I believe that too but sometimes predictions were not really exact and that will lead to disappointment. That's why If there's that skyrocket price then that'll be great. If there's none, then that's it. We lose in predicting.

We all can predicts that bitcoin price will rise but how much it will,  we don't have this answer.  It can increase slowly,  gradually, who knows...

1 hour ago, MuhammadSh said:

i think that this year is really important for bitcoin especially for the second half of this year!

don't forget the halving of bitcoin which would happen in 5/2020

i think i have read somewhere that they have moved the halving to April because of how fast the mining has been and i think the minors want to take benefits from bitcoin now before the halving

Bitcoin status in 2020 jump as others live days but this time perhaps will grow around blow about the rate and additionally certain change about the defense of transaction and legitimate.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:07 PM, Deb05 said:

well, you can't guarantee anything since nobody can. they only you can say for sure, at 100%, is that bitcoin will go up or will go down in 2020. so you can say only your opinion, for me the price can go up, but i can't guarantee that.

Maybe will takits place to stay upove the 10000 all the time these numbers today will be a dream after years..

11 hours ago, Hanan951 said:

Maybe will takits place to stay upove the 10000 all the time these numbers today will be a dream after years..

10000Mis what i believe to be the lowest price of bitcoin after 2020 rally and the highest would be around 50k or more.

Remains first place in Crypto trading. Yes I am waiting for this moment at the beginning of the year waiting for a new project and good news about bitcoin. Is this the bitcoin cycle itself or has a role for altcoin. Hoping that the beginning of the year will reach the price of $ 20K, hopefully it will be an exciting start to the year for bitcoin and altcoin.