Self-moderated Topics? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Self-moderated Topics?

This would make sense, and well to be honest this should be done as many has been spamming lately and this had been avoided to a way worse situation if they do this now rather than later because from my perspective things are going bad and must be fixed pronto.

In fact it is a good thing, but at the same time it will open a door for cheaters and swindlers to manipulate the forum

In fact it is a good thing, but at the same time it will open a door for cheaters and swindlers to manipulate the forum

You can plainly see that this is an apprentice and he probably won't have perused all the regrets. This is simply something ordinary to anticipate from this amateurs and you will see such posts. This is the reason administrators make a solid effort to continue cleaning the gathering and eliminating this spammers and their spams

Yes we can Moderate our own topics. This is so much need.After complete post we can edit whenever we see any fault or mistake on our post. So don’t worry about this.Good luck everyone. Have a nice day.         

I actually fear that if any higher member or project owner can moderate himself, there will be chaos because of their actions. There must be members who disagree that it can refer to their own activities without thinking about others. I think it's good, let the admin and moderator do the work. So if they want to moderate themselves, please increase their rankings to be a moderator in this forum, it will be nice for everyone. I think admins should take the right steps for this.
This will be a great help especially for moderators. Saying no. Its kindly difficult for forum users to find all overflowing comments on each topic. I mean giving the user the ability to lock his post which does not delete spam comments because only the admin has the right to do so.

I think this will be a great act or rule if this added in the forum because the senior members will do the help of moderators to remove the scammers at this forum and in this way we can reduce the number of scammers very soon. Then no one will be afraid and worried about the scammers.

Self moderated topics is off important but I think every members is entitle for such as far as we have a moderated topics that we helpful or useful to an individual.

Yes right dear self created topics should be prefer although the scammer can not copy the topics and less chance to deleted the any topics .But the moderators try to see no one try to scaming but everytime they can not watch everyone post they also a human i thing we should see and report that scammer then may be less chance to thread of post lost.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:15 PM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask moderators to give some of the users right to create self-moderated topics.

Why?

Some project owners are leaving the forum because of spam posts being posted non-stop on their topic.

Example: BitAIrt

image.png.6be00e9e2a1fe399bff495b648634b04.png

Topic:

Solution:

Give project owners the right to self-moderate topics and erase spam (if they want)
and also give the same right to higher member ranks.

Thank you for consideration

@Desais @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Admin

You are right mate the project owners here they should be known by the forum to be able to take care with their topics, and its good while the member are registering in the forum to choose the option if are registered as individual or company, so thats individual they will be getting paid but company they will not be paid for posting but they will only be have the access to manage their topics. 

• +2 1

i support these suggestion, and i also think that it will help to keep the forum clean from spammers 

the advantages of giving each member control over his/her topics is commendable

This is a good idea, mate, I want this feature, too. If we can moderate our own topics, that would lift a great weight from the shoulders of the moderators. We can lock our topics if they become outdated, too, which would help the forum being up-to-date

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 10/25/2019 at 6:38 PM, hexwin said:

A good way to inspire any new project owner is to promote the project through forums.  I think admins should take the right steps for this.

Yes I agree with your opinion because many people are very curious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better reputation from any online earning site. So when they work on it so they don't know how to start their work on it so they leave their site. So I also advised to all member to keep well connected to this site and I always try to create your own topic because when you create your creative ideas and logic then you will be able to do how to gain a better profitable earning from this real base earning program which is very useful and valuable for you and your work on it.

I don't think like you. I also think, it would not be a good idea, most posts may seem like copying and pasting occasionally, and some of the comments already made seem like a review. And also the forum cannot give this authority to the members of their forum. 

• +2 1

Nowadays there are now so many scammers on this forum. They are making this forum ugly by posting plagiarism and low quality post. Moderator should catch them and need block to assessment this forums quality. And all members should maintain all rules and regulations to keep the Forum clean.

I think that it is useful to implement such a proposal, because it reduces fear and anxiety in the hearts of some members, and it gives them the margin to participate more effectively in managing things here. I mean, for some distinguished members.

I mean a report post and thread where we can report spam and other fraud will do🤗

By the way its a nice suggestion, self-moderated topics is then a nice idea, And hopping that it might be consider by admin and moderators

Well, I don't know if giving the chance to make self moderated topics would be a good idea, but I hope that people would not use it for the wrong reasons, yet if all of us are been sincere to one another, then the need for self moderated topics would not have arises.

• +2 1

I have not yet noticed that this request was taken into account, I think that in order to eliminate spam and warn users you must be a moderator, we know that they work transparently, something that a common worker within cryptotalk would not have, I like the idea better that some old members are elevated to moderators and that their work was that, so it would be more partial.

I think this will be part of future plan for crypto talk I think it is too early to endorse self moderated topic the moderators are doing well in carrying out their duties effectively to the best of their ability.

I hope so for me but there are people if they are given this feature they are likely to abuse it if there is a disagreement between one person and another will consider it an opportunity to take revenge on him and delete his comment even if it is useful so you should think carefully before starting this plan and study it well in all respects. 

• +1 1

Well,  I don't like the idea of leaving or giving the right to moderate topics in the hands of each members, because I think that the purpose of having moderators in. The forum is to take care of such issues of scams and copy pasting, so the only thing I see is that the moderators should be more strict. 

I don't think I will support the advent of self Moderate topics because so members can easily take advantage of this two disadvantage of others which is not the goal of the Forum

This matter has two sides where we can first provide assistance to the owners of the wrong comments, and in the event of non-response we can delete them personally, and by this we have preserved the number of users without the random deletion that occurs, but the other side is that some people may use this feature in a racist way as it deletes the comments that  Do not agree with him or criticize him, and this negatively affects the forum .