Self-moderated Topics? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Self-moderated Topics?

Well u could be right but I think there are chances for misuse. Right now moderators are working hard to clean this forum and I think they are doing well bcz now I have realized that we have to work hard to get paid and to create extra ordinary content. No doubt they are doing their best and there is no need for self moderation

Self moderated topics will be a great initiative by the moderators and administrators of this forum. 

Moderators are doing their work consistently but this is not enough because number of members and spammers are way way greater than number of moderators so it is not possible for moderators to check all the posts. In this regard self moderated topics will be very helpful.

You are right, we green it, but moderators will not allow anyone. Moderators where there are all the members who are doing very well but I also think that if there is not much understanding between them, then they are moderators, so they cannot believe anyone. Because all the moderators there are who are running this forum according to their own and all the activities that happen, they reach them sooner or later. But there is one thing that if the moderators are not available all the time, then for this too there was a span or some time to remove this member, now a lot of time is required.

These topics should be moderated by the members so that if they found meaningless posts that should not be posted in this forum are moderated by some senior member's. If this forum give this self moderated authority to the Senior member's then everything will be fine.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a good idea, but I agree that this post should remain monitored by moderators. If participants are granted self-control over their messages, knowing the most successful individuals to remove unhelpful topics would make the forum stronger.

This could've be a toughest decision if critical taken.

I oftentimes wonder how and why beginners will be rushing to create topics. What if it once existed?

Or what if it has not been approved by moderators and thereby caused you a warning points?

I'm saying this because I once encountered such incidents when i attempted to self-create a topic.

Alas, it is very sad to hear about the people leaving the forum for facing spamming. Spammers are really a big issue in this forum who steal the original content and also spamming everywhere giving negative reputation without any reason. And it is also true that moderators are also kicking out them from the spammers as they do precess of cleaning forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Awesome idea , moderation of topic will help the site and forum .this will also bring more research , information ,skill ,this topic is a challenge to everyone in this forum which can bring us through the right way

With what I have seen on this forum, the 20 daily posts is too many, it will make some replies look like the same but yet no spamming, if I self moderated a topic, I will delete such posts and will lead to other members complaining. It will be good if admin do not give any authorization to members to self moderate topics. 

Will be able to create these topics, and spammers will no longer post on them.  Simple.If it is not spam, the mode will allow it and it will come up again with the option not report spam.  If there is any spam, the modes will delete or ban the user. They must have the option to choose self-control if they wish.

The possibility of self directed subjects isn't useful for the prosperity of this discussion and all the clients consequently, let our posts just be observed and directed by the administrators just thanks

Self moderation is a good idea. But higher rank moderation will be controversy for the effectiveness of the forum. There are enough moderators to delete the unauthentic and spam messages. If Admin think, he needs more moderators for the forum than he can choose from senior members for the moderations. I think admin can add an additional option to avoid or hide any topic. It will be better.

• +1 1

Self-moderation is something that you cannot give to everyone, you should give it to active members and team leaders, we miss a lot of them because some idiots comment incorrectly and unhelpfully on their posts.

• +4 1

I think that there were a system on every post and every post a button was there like in crypto talk, many people or members in crypto don't give an useful post or comment 

I agree and i also want to say if people see good topics  .  its all responsbility of moderaters which they want and do  .  i don't care and i am not worry if this solve may be many problems solve   .  

What a great idea. If the owners of the topics are given right to block spammers from their topics, it would ease the burden of the moderators. However another issue may come up, some topics owners may block the people who doesn't agree with their views so we will be seeing only agreein ideas under the topics if that happens. I don't know how constructive this can be 😕

• Useful or interesting 1

If you will be allowed to moderate you are on topic it will become very difficult for the forum moderators to keep the users equal in status and in their privacy

The moderators will have a look on the members they select for that. Some members posts good stuffs which is good for the forum.There will be a time we can be able to lock topics. I will really like this to minimise unwanted replies. You will see a post too long which suppose to be locked.

I agree with you. It will be good if some senior members are given the right to delete the offending posts because the matter is getting worse and the number of spam senders annoyingly increases and I think this will negatively affect the growth of the forum

I do not think that your suggestion is practical one, because the writer of the topic in this case can delete any comment that he simply doe not like, without even the moderators seeing it. I prefer to keep things under the control of the forum itself because it is directly related to the payments that we receive. Members cannot make the effort then find their comments deleted for different reasons.

Stealing the contents from someone's post is really a bad act in any field of work including Cryptotalk. Avoid from plagiarism even post it with minor changes of words or replaced. Be a honest members and try to post your own creativity and innovation in the posts with your own word. And it is a good suggestion to het self- moderators for these spamming and the moderators of this forum are also very active to take action against these spammers. 

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I really fear that if senior members or business owners see themselves as being humble, their actions will cause havoc. There must be members who disagree as this can reflect their actions independently of others. I think it is a good idea to leave the title and the responsible. So, if you want to preserve your independence, expand your site on this platform, which is good for everyone.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:15 AM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask moderators to give some of the users right to create self-moderated topics.

Why?

Some project owners are leaving the forum because of spam posts being posted non-stop on their topic.

Example: BitAIrt

image.png.6be00e9e2a1fe399bff495b648634b04.png

Topic:

Solution:

Give project owners the right to self-moderate topics and erase spam (if they want)
and also give the same right to higher member ranks.

Thank you for consideration

@Desais @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Admin

Yes mate, you have came up with a nice observation, but you know everything has advantage also disadvantage. Which to my seeing, the disadvantage are more than the advantage while because, if such opportunities are given to some members on the, they will keep using it against their other members for personal reasons. Thank you

That will be great for members in the forum to be moderating their topics and if any spamming post is detected from that topic the member will be held responsible. 

That will be extraordinary for individuals in the gathering to be directing their points and if any spamming post is distinguished from that subject the part will be considered dependable