Self-moderated Topics? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Self-moderated Topics?

I agree with you this would keep the forum cleaner and would certainly force those who want to write topics do it correctly is sad what we see in the forum with some users who do not know how to take advantage of this platform

On 3/24/2020 at 4:13 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I agree with you this would keep the forum cleaner and would certainly force those who want to write topics do it correctly is sad what we see in the forum with some users who do not know how to take advantage of this platform

Yes. Agree too. There will be a time we can be able to lock topics. I will really like this to minimise unwanted replies. You will see a post too long which suppose to be locked. 

• +2 1

Spam content is constantly being deleted by the moderators of this forum and therefore it is not necessary to give the topic owner the right to delete the comments as this may result in an abuse of this privilege and comments will be deleted even if they aren't spam. Therefore i think that the moderators are doing a good job as it stands, and that they should continue to do such.

Edited by BrolySSJ
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The idea of self moderated topics is not good for the wellbeing of this forum and all the users therefore, let our posts only be monitored and moderated by the admins only thanks.

• +1 1

I think  moderators  should  give right  to  members to remove  spammers post from their  topics  in this forum  could  be clean from spam posts.

• +2 1

I don't think it will happen. Forum have their team to look at spam posts and spammers. I think forum can not give this authority to their forum members. 

• +1 1

This is a very good suggestion because it will keep the forum in order and also reduce the amount of spam and rule breakers in the forum and also boost the amount of useful posts.

• +2 1

well my dear mate i don't think its a good idea because we have the rights taken, to deleted any post are topic then some members use this feature for misuses, but don't worry admin and moderators works perfectly, they almost deletes every spam post and  topics in every 2 are 3 hours so don't worry about this issue.

• +4 1

I do not support your suggestion, my friend, because the posts should be subject to the supervision of the team directly responsible for the forum and they are doing a wonderful and transparent work in cleaning the forum from spam

• +2 1

I will agree that self moderated posts can be a lot of help in cleaning our posts from spam comments. It would also reduce the time for moderators needed to fight spam and clean the forum. Also members will think twice before replying in a post that is self-moderated as they will know their post will get deleted. This is most important fact, as it prevends spam in many ways.

well i think that is a good idea plus once people have those priviledges on their topics people will start creating more good topics and regulate themselves and i think it will benefit forum in total. but i think he/she should only be able to hide others post and report to it and not EDIT function or delete funtion.

• +3 1

This feature if implemented will be great, as it would really give post authors some power over their post, as to make the changes as to remove comments which talks but isn't related on its actually topic or tittle

• +2 1

The Admin can do that but the problem who know if the owner of the topic is a project owner or not we can see like that many user take this advantage and do very bad thing ,and also they will give more work for the admin 

• -1 1

After creating a topic,we just have the right to edit that and delete that,all the other things like deleting reply,lock post etc are done by the modaretors.And i can't agree with your proposal to the modaretors.Because first of all the modaretors of this forum are so much active and i think if the members got the right to modarete everything of their topics lots of problem will be created.

Edited by Jami273
  • +2 1

I do not think that this is possible because not all the published topics are admired by all members, it is possible for some members to make comments that are not accepted by the author of the post, which leads to the deletion of the comment, which may contain useful content for other members, but it does not fit the owner of the topic

• +3 1

The owners of projects are the main engine in the future of this forum, and I think that preserving them is very important. The goal is for Cryptotalk to become the gathering center for them and to start their projects.
But I think that the managers have paid attention to this, through the developments they are making in the forum.

• +1 1

Your suggestion is good, if moderators are giving us power or control on our own created topic, it can be easily remove the spam messages made by others but it can also abuse by other members if it is not use in a right way. Aside from that, if we created a topic and we see spam messages we can rate it negative or report it immediately.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Your suggestion is good, if moderators are giving us power or control on our own created topic, it can be easily remove the spam messages made by others but it can also abuse by other members if it is not use in a right way. Aside from that, if we created a topic and we see spam messages we can rate it negative or report it immediately.

Well, this is will be unethical with other members here because only moderators can do this thing by having a power how they will maintain this forum clean and also peaceful, moderators can manage this forum and we should guide them to locate some abusive members here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is will be unethical with other members here because only moderators can do this thing by having a power how they will maintain this forum clean and also peaceful, moderators can manage this forum and we should guide them to locate some abusive members here.

You're right, if everyone one here can moderate the topic they made, maybe it will turn to mess since it can be abuse. That's why we have moderators here in the forum because it is their job to make this forum a clean one.

• Useful or interesting 1

To self moderate topic on this forum, it will not be a good idea, most posts can at times look like copying and pasting, also some looks like rephrasing what has already been commented. Like me, most people will not want to post under my topic because I may delete over 70% which could be wrong. 

18 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

That's why we have moderators here in the forum because it is their job to make this forum a clean one.

Not only to clean this forum and also to manage this forum properly, this is why they're requiring to make a useful contents so that this forum is clean and making a sense to have a discussion very well.

• +1 1

I agree with you that maintaining projects is important and working to attract them to the forum is also important to promote their projects and plans. But I think that the matter should be in accordance with the conditions and under the leadership of the Forum's administration, because their giving this authority may not be compatible with the strategic goals of the forum in the future, To become the first and best platform for entrepreneurs to start promoting their work from it

• +3 1

i understand your idea but i don't think i agree with it , if this really going to happen , you will have to prove yourself first which also you can't because i saw members with 4000+ posts getting banned from the forum and these members will be considered that has proven themselves before but you don't know what happens to their way of thinking later

• +1 1

ofcource , I also think hero member or legendary Memeber have some rights to remove these kind of useless topic . 

but I see forums Admin or moderate remove theses kind of topic From times to time . 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg