Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Aww! that was nice. Appreciate it a lot.

By the way, I was thinking is it possible to to create a topic using the contents of the post I made to make it visible at the top like you have done for the payment update topic?

This way this article spinners can get this mind that they have no other way but to stop it. I can just create a new topic if you ask and give you the link so that you can add it as announcement.  Lately this kind of spammers are around and not easy to spot.

@Desais

We will think about it, now we have a lot of work:classic_smile:

• +1 1

Just now, Desais said:

We will think about it, now we have a lot of work:classic_smile:

Ah okay. Thanks for the response. I certainly understand it. 😊

9 minutes ago, susilabai said:

This much of intelligent they are and then also they are copy pasting , instead of that  they could have used their own mind and posted it, would have been a good account and a reputed user.

Sorry I missed your post here.

Well this is the same thing I think too. It is very unfortunate. If those people would use their talent and idea for well-being then the world would be a different place for us.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, ashasanga said:

I think i have encountered these kind of posts, people quote you and then they copy the same text you posted and paste it in their body starting with; you're right

Well you really need to read this post and carefully review the contents. 

I have tried my best to make things clear for the visitors.

If they think they are smart then they are surely wrong. We have army after them LOL

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Desais said:

Thank you guys for your investigation we have banned this account.
@xBDT Script, @cryptosix

Hi, we are doing our best to keep the forums clean. We will try some more ways to reduce the spam. This guy might have duplicate accounts,  so he was spinning posts and posting them in the forums.

@xBDT Script what should we call him whether a spammer or scammer to scam money?

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

@xBDT Script what should we call him whether a spammer or scammer to scam money?

They are spammer obviously but not the regular one. Call the A graded spammers LOL

It really does not matter. Anything unethical spotted just report them. I am sure mods do review them and they know what to do with that.

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

They are spammer obviously but not the regular one. Call the A graded spammers LOL

It really does not matter. Anything unethical spotted just report them. I am sure mods do review them and they know what to do with that.

Yep, we should move on, but it is hard to find such type of spammers and they even come up posting somewhere so no one can catch them. Anyway that thread came up while I was just coming down saw similar to mine LOL.

In next month the forum might be on slow motion so this could help moderators to keep clean.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Of course every little help counts. Whenever you will see any unusual then just make a point to the mods. If you think this is something the community needs to know that make a topic about it. Together we can help the community to build.

Appreciate your good words buddy. I really did not mean to hurt him.

@epidemia and @Desais

I will do my best and become more active .The forum have many great people and they are doing their best in topic .i am afraid to post tiopic.wheter my topic may hurt my self.So if i post topic  i do my research and make it in detailed .

You are right we have to make this forum best in crypro cummunity.

• +1 1

Thanks you for this useful tutorial. It can help new members like me to know if others has quality posts so I can reply to them relatively without literally talking to bots. 

• +1 1

copy and paste
He is writing the same talk in several subjects and by stealing it from someone
But I do not see any similarity between the two participants

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I did not understand your whole point and was confused.I think if the person who posted mentioned the exact topic inside his post then someone else focused on that topic.Certainly can comment and I have seen the problem you mentioned here in many places, so I think admins should take a step in that it will solve the problem of people who copy and paste.

• +1 1

This is why many member are not getting paid its because some posts are deleted by the admins, support this forum guys to get more bigger and bigger and dont abuse this in terms of money, they are willing to help us so give them a positive feedback for being a good member.

I finally found this topic. I used to wonder why an account has a block in their post, apparently because of copy-paste, I see.

• +1 1

copy/paste is strictly prohibited here.just create and post your real and original content here then you can use this platform without any issue or any restriction

copy/paste is strictly prohibited here.just create and post your real and original content here then you can use this platform without any issue or any restriction

• +1 1

Plagiarists are generally easy to spot on a forum like this where English isn't people's first language usually.  If you see a post that's written in excellent English, it's probably from a news article or a blog.  That's how you catch copy pasters on bitcointalk, too.  At the very least, those kinds of posts make me suspicious enough to check, and I've reported a few posts already in the few days I've been a member here.

• +1 1

Well yeah i spotted on some sites that they do duplicate there post or comment just to earn and something. Laziness strikes to those who's lazy if you get it. Earning without thinking. Tsk tsk 

• +1 1

I never encounter people who copy and paste,thats why i cant figure it out,

Atleast now i know,i can help this forum now to report those cheaters if i saw one in case.

the moderator will judge based on what he sees and consider what is based on his rules. maybe if you see the posting exactly and the moderator thinks it's copy / paste, it will definitely be deleted. basically everything that goes on in this forum is under the supervision of a moderator.

I often saw a lot new members are copy posting their content and post it to other topics and someone has copy posting other content and deleted some lines to make it as original and to avoid suspecting them. This two was I notice about their trick to post quickly.

I am tracking down these copy paste.members and i see now their are less copy paste on form.But form content goes low.quality but it will.improve sooner.

Sometimes I saw this in document editor like Microsoft Word in which some copy pasted words leaving some white marks sometimes with color on its background. I think the same mechanism applies inside the forum.

I couldn't get you if you are saying that some one using the partial copy paste of any posts. I think this is not forbidden . but totally copying the topic or post is forbidden here.

Its the wrong way to posts the simailar contents by copy pasting the others post you shoul be that much educated and should have that much knowledge that you can provide versatile topics to the forum which will help to increase the information available now.

This is no doubt because as days goes by a lot of people are coming here and most of them will end up doing copy paste, because those people just want to earn and dont even read the rules of the forum.