Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ?

yes off course crypto currency can kill the poverty and it can also kill the unemployment, many peoples from the world are getting earning from this business and they are employed now, they have lot of knowledge about crypto.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Cryptocurrency is a  good way to lessen the rate of poverty but it can not stop poverty. Other reason of this is there's a difficulties on some people who are still not familiar to Cryptocurrency.  

Edited by rtan0220

No, I think that it won’t be able to, in some countries there isn’t even the Internet, and people are so greedy that today they could make all people richer by $ 20,000

I think so, everyone who is serious and diligent working in this forum will get maximum results and I believe that we do not only in this forum, but there are many types that we do, for example trading and others.

however, it will help the many people the living conditions a little by giving potential outcomes to benefit and having the option to work from any place you are with the assets you have nearby. So very soon it will end poverty,

Yes of course if you are a hardworking people you should aware  of our adversity. Human suffering is all we have if we don't try. Be open minded and strive hard for the future so its better to understand what you are doing coz everybody wants to be rich. 

Cryptocurrency is totally decentralized and no one has any authority to seek into any persons transaction. but in fiat currency govt is the authority of currency  and it leds to corruption and inflation rates. so i do thing that cryptocurrency in mainstream can really help to end poverty gradually.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:37 AM, Cryptohash said:

Fiat currency is there for a long time but it always makes poor people get poorer. Where the rich get richer? Will cryptocurrency break that quote in the upcoming day what you think about it share your views about it?

Yes brother, CryptoCurrency can do it, but it need some help from the poor themselves,  because they need to learn about this world and how to use it, in daily life so they can benefit from the reward that crypto give time to time, but as they are already poor, and i think most of them don't know how to use a computer, how they can understand BTC or any cryptocurrency?
    I think the old rule of nature stand for more and more years, Rich get more riches, because they can pay for material to mine cryptocurrencies or create platform to get fee from the users of it, and poor stay poor because they can't get even a piece of bread, how can they buy a smart phone? :classic_sad:

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

10 hours ago, Usman021 said:

The whole point of capitalism is that there are poor people. Bitcoin is just a value distribution system. It is a good system but still follows the capitalist mindset.

In the end is the market, buying and selling, what defines crypto prices.Being decentralized, it became object to speculation, and if there is no one regulating them, well, the biggest holders of crypto in the market are the ones imposing the norms. Poor people won't affect a single bit on this capitalist system.

Cryptocurrency is a technology breakthrough that is extraordinary, it managed to get many people out of poverty at that time but the storm had arrived when Bitcoin reached the highest price in history, when many people joined crypto and they appeared mostly as fraudsters so that now cryptocurrency is prohibited in some country because of a fraud case. This is very damaging to the crypto community ecosystem

13 minutes ago, cryptoalik said:

Your turning history is really great and I am very happy to see your success story.I also trying to Change my life and I also have some Bitcoin for trading.So now I am waiting for my best luck.

I wish you luck in your journey to make more money with trading. Just be careful and make sure you do everything as good as you can. It's not based on your luck if you have success, it is based only on yourself. 

only hard and good work can kill poverty, there not easy mony in trading crypto currency , maybe sometimes good luck , but not free mony

2 hours ago, Maricem said:

i don't think it can do this. the poor people who can hardly earn enough food for a day, how will invest in crypto? so richer will invest and become richest.

But i think there are many ways in cryto world which people can spend some time and going to hard struggle and earn the good amount crypto like bounty campaigns , faucets and this forum is also a good way if we tell him to join this forum.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think that while there will be hunger and unemployment, it will not improve for the better, so that people stop getting poor, it is necessary to ensure equal conditions for all people

cryptocurrency won’t kill the poverty. destroying the capitalism is. i would like to recommend you guys a book of my favorite economist, karl marx. his Communist Manifesto is a worth read. i think that will answer your question.

You can find poverty in any place in the world, even a small one, maybe bitcoin will reduce poverty with some ways, but to end it, no I don't think that

I think currency is not the problem on poverty because for me it's the politicians and then way they run they're place. 

On 10/25/2019 at 7:37 AM, Cryptohash said:

Fiat currency is there for a long time but it always makes poor people get poorer. Where the rich get richer? Will cryptocurrency break that quote in the upcoming day what you think about it share your views about it?

Cryptocurrency can not kill poverty. Poverty happens if people don't want to get work, and they only want to receive the money without doing anything — no matter what kind of business, we still need to do something to earn money. But if we can do something, we have a chance to avoid poverty, and we can get wealthy. So if you want to rich from cryptocurrency, you must have something to do so you can earn money for your life.
There is no free money, even if we participate in any airdrops. We still doing something so you earn something.

I think fiat money is not the problem, its the centralized system because when you using fiat money in payments, there is a high tax that you can paid, but in crypto, there are no fees to paid in payments and this crypto sa anonymous also.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:37 AM, kennedymal said:

No. Bitcoin can help to get additional income only for those who have the Internet, but it can not improve the financial situation of all people as well as other currencies.

Yup. People who understand about internet won't feel the effects of bitcoin and crypto.

Not really. There is so much to improve and implement on bitcoin as blockchain technology is secure, it is still vulnerable to exploits and hackers. People on poverty countries must learn and understand the crypto first.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:20 AM, Haydoidayctm said:

I don't believe this, the poor don't have the opportunity to be exposed to the internet, let alone they know about cryptocurrencies, and they don't have much money to buy it.

We think like that but think about 7B people! If all of them bring 100 USD to crypto world that would be too much for us.So we should tell about it to everyone

Crypto is a plate form for the needies every one can earn from here the poor educational person can earn easlily now a days every one use cellphone and internet so this is the opportunity for unemployed persons and for students in my case this is best i think

2 minutes ago, Mohsin Kamal said:

Crypto is a plate form for the needies every one can earn from here the poor educational person can earn easlily now a days every one use cellphone and internet so this is the opportunity for unemployed persons and for students in my case this is best i think

Yeah, this I a good way to earn something if people actually know how to do it but the question still remains, cannot end poverty? I think crypto can't because that is a huge thing and jobs in s what can end poverty and when you look at the poverty line, the people you will find there might not even have access to what you mentioned like cellphone and internet.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/25/2019 at 9:38 AM, Cris said:

I dont think cryptocurrency can end the poverty because many countries have not accessible of internet and not all are affordable of having a mobile phone. I think it will lessen the jobless people so that the poverty percentage will reduce but ending the poverty are not possible.

Yes. All developing countries have minimal to no economical stability. As cryptos will integrate to their government, it will still be not enough to provide the citizens the necessary things they need. Maybe it will reduce but will not kill poverty.