Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ?

I don't think cryptocurrency can kill poverty. Because poverty is a major problem in our country. It can be reduced to some extent but not completely reduced. By working in crypto, you can overcome your poverty to some degree. But before that, you need to know and learn better about crypto.

20 hours ago, lucky80 said:

You are superman. Please kill the bad man. I have seen a beggar is tapping on his phone screen. 

yeah I know that. That is why I am saying if we will teach them about crypto then they will also learn to earn online if we also teach them to speak English.

18 hours ago, halloweed said:

Education is not only archived at school, that's what I mean, almost all the traders in the crypto world are self educated heros. That is also education.

Yes many crypto users learned the knowledge of blockchain themselves as now there is no any school where blockchain education is given. 

On 10/25/2019 at 11:56 AM, estevanword said:

I do not think that bitcoin can eradicate poverty around the world because the system was created not to gild people, but to make their life easier.

I think you are right. The people who can't buy their daily food at all, how will they invest in crypto world. so, crypto is unable to remove the poverty in this sense

Bengali?

View this Topic

Crypto was created for that purpose there are no more social inequalities.  It's no longer about the rich and the poor, but the interest of the underground people hopes that this will be realized and the millennials will not forget the goal of Mr. Sathosi to create Bitcoi.

Of course not. After all, the market is based more on the game of its style. If someone is in profit then someone is a loser. Poverty cryptocurrency will not be able to win but no more poverty from them, too,will not. Perhaps a small percentage will even be in the plus

Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ? There are a lot of people who benefited with cryptocurrencies, who before they are poor then converted to rich, but that not means crypto will kill with poverty, all depend about who mange it, it is not easy to trade with crypto without knowledge.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

18 hours ago, halloweed said:

Actually there are school in france that teaches about cryptocurrency in schools and universities. But the most part of the world have not adopted that.

Yeah there are some places where it is taught but it needs a boosted education in all over the world and an order from the authorities to teach it in all academies. 

The software Poverty isn't daily connected to finances, fiat or possibly crypto. it will be connected to the manner the way think that the way tidy you your income genital herpes virus treatments experience and additionally the things amount s of these

Generally, if I offer a lot of dough or possibly 100 bitcoin merchant get experience to play with it methods to sunk individuals you should get rid of the necessary finances and be awful once

No i don"t think so. Crypto is kind of currencies  not a magic tool what will solve problems of our world

Technology is able to help but always has to  be will,desire and activity what will solve problems

Most people is fascinating by new tech but they are not able to use new tech to make that place better to live

That coin has always to sides .It can be use in good way and bad way to create more poverty and more slavery

At the end everything depends on humans and his behavior

Yes I think so. Because it is a very useful in modern world. Nowadays everyday we spend our time in idle. If we work in crypto we can earn money.  As a result it can kill poverty. 

What I think is cryptocurrency has actually giving people that don't even think they will get rich quick the opportunity to experience early rich instead of waiting for years, cryptocurrency has actually break that barrier of long suffering of financial lack. 

Of course. Cause I think this whole crypto world is being created to remove poverty from this world. And this world is gonna be really useful for the people who are poor in the future. 

I agree to the comment i've just read. It will lessen the poverty rate in most countries if they will accept and join crypto.

Well, the world of fiat or paper money is very rich, getting richer, poor, getting poorer, hopefully with our cryptocurrency, because there is no tax in it, unlike banks that have taxes.

On 10/25/2019 at 7:35 AM, blatisvan said:

World poverty is a very complex issue, which requires complex solution, you can't magically apply Bitcoin and get everything fixed. It would require tremendous effort in education, finance, law, infrastructure spheres and dozens/hundreds years of time to end the world poverty. 

I also agree with you that poverty is one of the biggest problems in our country. But I don't think cryptocurrency can kill poverty because many people working in this crypto have regained their sanity and learned how to make a lot of money by doing a little work.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:17 PM, tienda said:

Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ? There are a lot of people who benefited with cryptocurrencies, who before they are poor then converted to rich, but that not means crypto will kill with poverty, all depend about who mange it, it is not easy to trade with crypto without knowledge.

Yes crypto currency is working very good to all the users of it and yes those people are poor before now they are rich because of crypto.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Cryptocurrency can't really kill poverty but cryptocurrency can lessen the poverty in the world because cryptocurrency helps people earn money easily.

Cryptocurrency can kill poverty because getting it is not difficult. But in the world of cryptocurrency requires skill, effort, and patience.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:01 PM, Yanadia said:

Crypto was created for that purpose there are no more social inequalities.  It's no longer about the rich and the poor, but the interest of the underground people hopes that this will be realized and the millennials will not forget the goal of Mr. Sathosi to create Bitcoi.

But from the point of view that cryptocurrency and its technology are knowledge based and exists mostly in the virtual world, it begins to raise the question as to how the down trodden and poor of the poor can afford internet connectable devices, subscription for internet services and then power? I think cryptocurrency can only make become a leverage for people, who are not so close to the bottom of the ladder. 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:40 PM, Ngetpa said:

Cryptocurrency cannot kill poverty. Poverty is a problem of society that cannot be kill by a merley cryptocurrency. It can help individuals in terms of being financially stable because crypto serves as a way of income. 

You only see it as a source of income but don't see it as a transparent means of payment. The technology behind bitcoin is an infrastructure that can solve all problems. You have to see the big picture.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:11 AM, Laboni said:

I don't think cryptocurrency can kill poverty. Because poverty is a major problem in our country. It can be reduced to some extent but not completely reduced. By working in crypto, you can overcome your poverty to some degree. But before that, you need to know and learn better about crypto.

When the system is improved, all poor people should be recorded and get the support they should receive. This provides an opportunity for them to develop their business and economy. Some people will not prosper. And they are lazy people. 

Are you among those who are lazy? even to learn the uses of blockchain? so you don't know and proudly show your laziness? 

Somehow poverty is profitable for some countries' governments because otherwise people would just leave them. So they won't let crypto get really popular and without any control. But now it is a really good instrument thy can help lots of people 

• Useful or interesting 1

Oh here's a topic that I've seen a few times before on bitcointalk.

The answers are usually the same: there's no way for a form of money (bitcoin) to solve the poverty problem.  It might help the unbanked population, and it definitely makes it easier for people to send money back home when they're working in a foreign country, but it's not going to help anyone who's got no money to begin with. 

You might as well be asking if gold can eliminate poverty.

Cryptocurrency can end poverty and many have experienced it, but today cryptocurrency has changed their life totally I have seen people that cryptocurrency actually changed their life from poverty to riches. 

On 10/25/2019 at 9:35 AM, vohar123 said:

At least that will reduce the amount of poverty in the world, in fact I am including the poor in my country. My previous earnings were only about less than $ 200 / month (I'm including the poor) and luckily I joined and worked at bitcoin and it was very helpful to me

Yes, if it can't end poverty, atleast they can reduce the rate of poverty which is good for each country and for our economy.

1 minute ago, pangitmo said:

Yes, if it can't end poverty, atleast they can reduce the rate of poverty which is good for each country and for our economy.

Yes i agree with you, you're right and you got my point, we all know about what can we good for each country and we know if it is not.