Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think cryptocurrency can kill poverty ?

14 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Fiat currency is there for a long time but it always makes poor people get poorer. Where the rich get richer? Will cryptocurrency break that quote in the upcoming day what you think about it share your views about it?

I believe so and this is why. If everyone one had access and the knowledge of crypto it would go a long way. We are here now doing this pay for post and I believe most people would do their daily post's and at the end of the month you most accumulated more than what you wouldn't have had without crypto, and there are many more like this. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

16 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

so you think everyone with a mobile phone can start earning big moneys in crypto ? I really don't think so

Most of the people from Venezuela earn there basic needs via mobile alone. They cannot even get there day to day need there full hopes on crypto only 🙂 There fiat currency is totally useless over there.

12 hours ago, Black25 said:

That is not going to happen unless government create their own cryptocurrency but that would still be bad for people because governments are still going to have control over them and apply taxes on them

Do you believe government did not not hold shares of any cryptocurrency or created any kind of currency till now ? i dont think so 🙂 before us they will use all facilities which are in the world.

I don't think so. Everyone has their problems on money but solving everyone's poverty is a issue. It cannot remove because of its vast vicinity. An example of this is in Africa where there are no internet. 

No. Not all of them. Everyone is a blacksmith of their own happiness. The first reason is that rich people will continue to get rich because they know how to make money and they are not lazy, they are striving for it. And they can also invest in crypto currencies and become even richer. Cryptocurrencies can make rich those who will invest at least a little money trading. That is, in order to become rich in crypto currencies you need to work. If a person leads a lazy lifestyle then cryptocurrencies will not help them become rich

It is a really far fetched idea to think cryptocurrency will can eradicate poverty. It is not as easy and simple to get into crypto world and to make real good amount of money, some investment and lot of knowledge and understanding is absolute. If people could afford device (computer/mobile) and internet, i do not think they are not poor. It might help to increase living standard of some medium class family depending upon how they perform in crypto world.

2 minutes ago, Ratash said:

Of course and i think that is the first reason for inventing it crypto permit simple people to invest and win money working online all they need is a small capital and wifi 

what if the bitcoin price becomes very stable, then you still think it can help poor peoples and still can kill poverty ?

It won't be ending the poverty and I think it will remain over time also, bitcoin is just the system of fixed money so as it's free from inflation, for poverty the case is different.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:37 AM, Cryptohash said:

Fiat currency is there for a long time but it always makes poor people get poorer. Where the rich get richer? Will cryptocurrency break that quote in the upcoming day what you think about it share your views about it?

Like you mention  that Crypto will kill the poverty or not? My thinking is that it will increase the poverty because poor people can not be able to access the Bitcoin.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes, fiat currency always make people get more poor  but that is because they have no financial education since such a thing is not teach to team in school and universities. 

Sure , if it keeps making a lot of people money it will , crypto currency is making money more easy to the world, I guess by improving the financial sector money will be able to flow around more quickly and go places that need it more.

What about those ppl from venezuela that have a monthly wage of 3$, they could be staying home all day hunting for airdops and bounties making good cash, and then they cash out to local currency, those guys are saved by bitcoin

3 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

What about those ppl from venezuela that have a monthly wage of 3$, they could be staying home all day hunting for airdops and bounties making good cash, and then they cash out to local currency, those guys are saved by bitcoin

Yeah cryptocurrency is doing a lot for poor nations, many poor nations people are now investing and finding their way to success thru bitcoin and others cryptocurrency.

It has nothing to do with each other. On the contrary, some poor people could become even poorer, because not being financially educated could be fooled. Or, in the desire of quick enrichment, invest the last money in crypto.

personally, i don’t believe that poverty will be wiped out or ended if the capitalist system exists... in a capitalist society, which we are currently living, the social class exists. there are bourgeoisie (considered as the capitalist), petit bourgeois (middle class), and also the proletariat (working class)... we cannot just easily destroy the class system... by this class the poverty is in the picture if the capitalist can’t be destroyed... if we are living in a communist society i think that the poverty will be eradicated.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:37 AM, Cryptohash said:

Maybe yes, now people from all walks of life have started looking for free altcoin. There are also some who are still learning it. Even people from poor families have the right and ability to participate in trade with modest capital to improve their lives. So, maybe the crypto currency can break the quote.

My answer is a total YES, if it can kill poverty, help poor people and reach many more, it allows them to buy and sell coins or protect their money from the crisis in their countries.

yeah agree crypto currency will kill poverty from the country it will be the best business in the all world every person can join this oppertunity to kill the poverty from the country and they can kill unemployement

I don't think it's possible to completely eradicate poverty. 
Although who knows, maybe in the future there will be some kind of smart person who can come up with a good idea for this...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

11 minutes ago, tianate said:

I dоn't think this, the poor do not havе thе сhanсe tо bе expоsеd to thе intеrnеt, let аlone сryptoсurrenсies is knоwn аbout by them, аnd they dо not hаve muсh сash to gеt it.

That is true. Poverty is like a human nature and I really don't think crypto is the answer to it yet. Like you rightly said, there are communities that will mostly not hear of crypto in some 50 some years to come because of how off reach they are to any form of technology let alone understand and know how to use them.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

1 hour ago, gier0370 said:

Cryptocurrency may reduces poverty, but not totally kill. Poverty is a big problem in a society, crypto can help to reduce it, by having opportunities for unemployed people to make money using it. 

If you play your cards right in crypto you'll be rich no matter where you are in the world and thanks to platforms like yobit and kucoin that doesn't require kyc anyone in thurd world countries can open an account an trade. That will definitely help people financial status. 

On 10/25/2019 at 1:37 AM, Cryptohash said:

One of the problems for crypto adoption is that it will take a bit of control away from the rich, and this is why we see such huss and fuss about it... some rich people have already seen it and are going to a position in which they control a certain degree of crypto, other still deny it and only invent obstacles and FUD

Just now, reblamon said:

I do not think crypto сan cоntinuоusly slaughter destitutiоn. Crypto wаs nоt mаde to slаughtеr destitutiоn. Sinсe of the rеаlity thаt numеrous individuаls аrе destitute (misfоrtune) sincе of сryptо.

I agree with you, but besides this society is quite different in classes and in cryptocurrencies there are also rich and poor.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

Crypto currency can make you a very rich man if you are trading it good, so yeah crypto currency can kill poverty no matter which part of the world you find yourself, just invest in the best coins and your poverty days will be over.