Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Madara

Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ?

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

PS : I'm not refer to bounties on altcoins.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +3 3

It depends of the user who is offering service and the guy who is buying. For example I am selling an exchange script and I prefer to have payment in Bitcoin. Feel free to follow the link in my signature. Now if anyone finds it has value for them and if they agree to pay in BTC then we will make a deal in BTC of-course.

Talking about signature campaign? I think the time is coming soon. Let this forum to have good population.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Just now, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

I think you want to ask when will start signture campaign, when will be some offer for members.

It's all depends, how much members forum have, is it on forum quality topic/post, rank of members, etc.

I think all depends from us (members), if we trying to make this forum big and great with lot of usefull things we will bring a lot of people/company who want to advertise on this forum.

I talking about signture campaign because I think it's one of better ways to earn cryptocurrency.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

22 minutes ago, Madara said:

You are already on it, here you will gain 1000 satoshi every post you make.

If you are lucky and post enough you might also have another huge prize.

If you can reach the top 10 rankings you can have 0.1,0.2 or 1BTC.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

This payment is a great motivation for anyone to stay busy in the forum plus if they can help the community to keep clean then it's a bonus.

It's all about giving it to the community and the community will give you back.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

This payment is a great motivation for anyone to stay busy in the forum plus if they can help the community to keep clean then it's a bonus.

It's all about giving it to the community and the community will give you back.

That is very true, users will be much happy posting here while earning.

They might be happier if you will be offline for a week (teasing)

I wonder what will happen after this contest.

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I know about this offer I was asking if we cold get anytime soon the promo that bitcointalk has like sportsbet.io signature campaign , mixer campaign and all this juicy stuff.

The current bounty is for the opening season of the forum and I see a lot of spammers who are chasing that reward so I don't know how this can be fair for those who are actually thinking before making a post. ( you make 2 posts in 2 minutes so how this is not spam and how could anyone compete with someone like you ? its not fair it should be a fair-play race )

Edited by Madara

Just now, cryptokram said:

That is forum competition and promoting that is not service.

Service like, signture campaign or Service section where people share offer with payment in BTC or other cryptocurrency.

It's not all about forum reward, you must to look different ok forum reward is great but are you here to just get forum reward or to make this forum bigger with usefull informations?

This is rhetorically question, you can answer or not whatever. 😉

Edited by BullRunBit
mixed up the letters

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Just now, cryptokram said:

They might be happier if you will be offline for a week (teasing)

I know you are after me hehe

If I am fit for the whole month then I will be your nightmare trust me 😎 just make sure no one else is overtaking you 😆

3 minutes ago, Madara said:

I know about this offer I was asking if we cold get anytime soon the promo that bitcointalk has like sportsbet.io signature campaign , mixer campaign and all this juicy stuff.

The current bounty is for the opening season of the forum and I see a lot of spammers who are chasing that reward so I don't know how this can be fair for those who are actually thinking before making a post. ( you make 2 posts in 2 minutes so how this is not spam and how could anyone compete with someone like you ? its not fair it should be a fair-play race )

The forum is new to community, there are few users yet here.

There are no project offer. BUT, this forum is owned anad manage by YOBIT,

therefore bounties is not an issue here, it will have soon as long as there are IEO in yobit it can happen anytime soon.

You're a spammer man and nothing else. You quote someone and then reply so I don't see anything with good value coming our from your posts. No offense but you're just chasing that bounty and nothing more.

You are already earning by this post. Every post you will get 1000 satosi isnt it good??  When you get the payment you will focus here. And if you post max then you will get 1 btc.     

What is happening here, and who is spammer?

The answer to your question is YES...we will have paid services soon in this forum,

You can BET on it 😉

I was refer on this forum not other websites as I don't go on any other website in order to gather satoshi. I'm pleased with what I have here if this will be the case. Also it seems that the pay-by-posts thread is gone ? What happened ? Is the campaign over ? or we have new rules incoming ? ❤️

On 10/4/2019 at 3:23 PM, Madara said:

If things keep up happening like this, I am sure that we'll soon be getting campaigns in here, both BTC paying and altcoin bounties.

Traffic and user base has been growing and it is only a matter of time until it gets the attention of project developers and companies associated with crypto... like a friend told me "traffic is money"

Much depends on who sponsors the service, whether he has a needle to pay or pay in currencies like BTC and other crypto.

at first this forum should become famous then you can get paid for signature campaigns and stuff like that

They might come in the future, but still I have no idea for 6 months since we have to find such  advertisers to come here and post in this forums.

Do you like to advertise on small forums? Just think as you were an advertiser and how do you fell to advertise on this forum?

On 10/4/2019 at 10:23 PM, Madara said:

Until now there hasn't been any. But hopefully in the future there will be. I am also waiting for a bounty that pays in bitcoin because altcoin bounty is not legit.

I think it will come soon. As long as we support this forum site. We just need to help to increase it's popularity for it to become high value for the investors. If we had a lot of members that is active. With that the investors will set eye on this forum. And make some projects using this forum as advertisment site. Giving signature campaign and bounties and airdrops. 

I think that this is a demand for many signatures campaign as in Bitcoin Talk, but it depends on the growth of this forum and its expansion to become large enough and attract investors and big advertisements, and this depends on the members and the extent of their good and positive posts and interesting topics that are raised in this forum .

On 10/4/2019 at 9:23 PM, Madara said:

If you refer to the signature campaign, I am sure that this forum will have one like bitcointalk. Maybe it could better than in that place since in this forum still new forum and even need to develop. If we can invite more people to come and with the other advertiser to join, I think that will be happening soon, so this forum can get some advertisers to promote their websites. The time will come to this forum to grow bigger than now, and meanwhile, we can participate in here and give support to this forum. So let's wait for the next news from the admin.

Yobit is already doing it, it's cryptotalk campaign makes us getting paid by posting in this forum. There is also online jobs that pays through crypto, but it is kind of hard and some of those who asked help in there is not active anymore.