Best DEX exchanges - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Best DEX exchanges

I use etherdelta for dex. At before i used cryptoBridge dex. But now it requires verifies KYC. So i stopped using that site actually. But I am now no more interested in dex exchange. So maybe the best thing is to choose by your own option. Because it will be confusing to hear other people talking about this. 

• +1 1

The best dex exchange as of today will be the most common one, the most common one known to me is changelly, but all dex exchanges have high trading fee and all not good for day trading. 

When I click the link I see all centralized exchange list and usually I use this exchange like coinbase, but I never use DEX exchange I know in dex exchange we don't need to do kyc and we control our assets but I don't use, I use only coinbase and yobit exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/18/2020 at 4:36 AM, Saj555 said:

I use etherdelta for dex. At before i used cryptoBridge dex. But now it requires verifies KYC. So i stopped using that site actually. But I am now no more interested in dex exchange. So maybe the best thing is to choose by your own option. Because it will be confusing to hear other people talking about this. 

@Saj555 Etherdelta is good but the common problem for the most of DEX platform is lower 24 hours trading volumes for the most of the cryptocurrencies. I also love to prefer  IDEX along with Binance DEX and Kyber Network.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:27 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Sorry  to say my friend  download hear about dex  exchanges  before  i want to ask you please  mention  in details what kind of exchanges we can call dex  exchanges. 

Dex exchanges are decentralized exchanges, they require no verification and they are often connected to noncustodial wallets for exchanging services. 

But just know that  they are completely decentralized and not regulated by governments but are safe to use. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, taylorzed1 said:

In the past I used binance dex just to try out a dex exchange, and particularly I liked the problem is that it still lacks some resources

Which resources are you referring for? Some DEXes have higher trading fee which is one of the cause that we are noticing lower trading volumes on such exchange sites. Otherwise, Binance DEX, Airswap are still the best. 

• +1 1

personally I didn't used too much dex exchages , because I binance as well Kucoin are my favourite exchages .

sometime I used binance Dex as well pollynex , both are trusted and always work fine for me .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am also using dex exchanges. The best thing about dex exchanges is that here you can exchange your coins fastly without any time because of lequdity. I am currently using number one dex exchange Binance dex. 

Ok as i heared from mate i comprehend but all new platform it is very necessary to research some reviews before jumping in to them to avoid risk

Binance DEX is the best and most complete dex exchange I have ever used, it is not surprising that it is first in the ranking, it is very easy to use and very safe

I'm use only Binance Dex, they really safe,fast and comfortable! I think the Binance ecosystem is the best way to work with crypto!!

Binance DEX offers trading tools and is also a native web wallet for the blockchain of the same name. Through its interface, you can create new BNB wallets with the usual functionality for receiving / sending cryptoassets.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

At the moment, there are a lot of Dex projects and it is very difficult to choose one. But I stopped at two sites: Binance and uni. They are very easy to use and understandable even for a beginner.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, hexwin said:

What DEX exchanges are you using, and why are you using them?

This are some of dex exchanges from CoinGecko website with volume, trust score and more info:

dtKWljF.png

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges

I personally have not used any of those listed, but I have used several times the uniswap exchange, which is decentralized, maybe there is quite limited because you can not see a chart or anything and the commissions on ethereum are high but since I was given the 400 uni tokens I started to use it only when I buy new coins defi , very good, recommended

For me  Binance dex is the best DEX exchange now because there are  a lot of transaction volumes and BNB transaction fees are very low now!

• +1 1

one of the best exchanges I use is binance dex, it is super simple and easy to use, it connects easily and without errors to the wallets that I use both as an atomic wallet and trust wallet, that's why I like binance dex

The best dex for the year is Uniswap and it has done wonders in the crypto market, making it very simple and fast to swap and buy tokens and with the wBTC added we also can trade with bitcoin in a dex. The defi rise made this DEX very popular and they've also given a good airdrop to users last month of uni tokens.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have used forkdelta but I have stopped using any decentralized exchange because the fees were too high and there was no profit from it, at least I didn't know about defi until it was already late.

• +2 1

I'm not know a lot really because I'm very young in the crypto space. I understand that DEX stands for decentralized exchange and the one we keep hearing is uniswap. But my question about this type of exchanges is how can we trust them? We do not send them the coins? It is very difficult to understand how they work, maybe I need to learn by using one but I don't want to pay a lot of crypto to trade just to learn. So I am staying in yobit that also has many good trades to be made.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, hexwin said:

What DEX exchanges are you using, and why are you using them?

This are some of dex exchanges from CoinGecko website with volume, trust score and more info:

dtKWljF.png

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges

no friend, I would use the most popular one of those is Binance due to its high allowance of deposits in cryptocurrencies and its exchange in the purchase and sales part to be able to exchange the cryptos, greetings

I personally use binance it has been a lot for me to handle DEX there because of its low commission when making a transaction and since binance is one of the best to handle DEX

• +1 1

I do not always occupy a Dex exchange, I do not know it correctly, but the times that I have occupied it is binance Dex, although I do not understand it well.

Edited by Michar1

binance dex is number 1. Everything is easy and there is an extension on the web browser so you can exchange everything.

• +1 1