How long you have been in crypto? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I have only been in Crypto for 2.5 years since late 2017, but it actually feels like much longer as so much happened. Crypto is a proper crazy rollercoaster ride and you need a lot of guts to stay in it. Also the amount of scams nearly put me off for good, but now I recovered most of what I lost.

• +1 1

A long time ago, when BTC was cheap, I was engaged in faucets ... And I fully took up the cryptocurrency from the end of 2017 to the beginning of 2018 to this day ... Of course I did not achieve great success, but I have something)

• +1 1

I'm honest, I don't know the exact date, but about 6 or 7 years. I honestly did not understand much about this world of cryptocurrencies, the last 2 or 3 years I started to learn a lot!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Llevo 4 años familiarizado con las criptomonedas y durante todo este tiempo he aprendido sobre trading y cosas muy buenas, así como cosas malas, por ejemplo, intercambios que roban a sus usuarios, hacks y criptomonedas que parecían ser buenos proyectos y no. Ellos eran. .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I'm long enough to know that there is no reason to answer to you or this post and this is meaningless to ask. What does it mean to be in crypto anyway? Makes no sense to me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have found Bitcoin years ago but I didn't buy any and I am in crypto a few years not but not a lot.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

I have been in the crypto world since 2015. I was just ciruious what it was, and that it has the potential to replace the financial system. I wanted to learn more about it, bought some bitcoin (which I thought was very expansive at that time) and made some beginner mistakes by losing some coins with HYIP, cloud mining, buying sh**coins. Still learning more about the wonderfull world of crypto.

• +1 1

Some people are for years and other are for some months, why do you think your question helps and why are you asking about this. There are hundreds of replies here what do you think you achieve with these questions?

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have joined crypto in 2016 before Btc bull run where I don't have any knowledge about exchange, wallet, deposit and withdraw. My friend guided me and help very much. Now where I am standing  is all because of my friend knowledge and experience sharing. 

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

I joined the crypto world @cryptobunch four months ago.Firstly i was doing faucets and working in different faucets websites.But they didn't pay me.When i was tired from working on the internet because i was not earning anything my close and dear cousin helped me .He referred me in this forum.So i worked here got some knowledge about crypto and recently i have started doing trading.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I have been in crypto for 3 years, I could not believe that one could have virtual money, besides that I thought it was just a scam. Until I am encouraged to work with a faucet which paid me $ 5 in my first week of work, that motivated me a lot to continue investigating this world of cryptocurrencies. From then on I was trying other methods to make money that were more beneficial.

A couple of years ago, while I was in this field at first, I didn't understand anything about it, but over time I started to learn and understand how to trade and profit very well. It is a large and very strong field, and if you learn how to act and follow certain strategies and methods in trading, I will not be able to explain now because it takes a lot of time, but be sure that you will achieve very large profits.

I've been in the crypto world for two years, at first I thought crypto was a scam, after a friend convinced me that cryptocurrency is not a scam, then I tried it and in the end I made a profit. I'm a little sorry, even though my friend has invited me to the crypto world a few years ago, but I refused and it's only been two years since I entered the world of crypto.

• +1 1

I have been in the crypto world for three years, this is the best thing that could happen to my life, now I am happy working in my house just trading crypto and forex

I've been working with cryptocurrencies for more than 5 years and I'm doing very well; I became aware of them when once I was looking for work (I wanted to be freelance) on the internet, I saw a message that they gave away tokens practically without doing anything; It caught my attention and out of curiosity, I clicked the message and it took me to a page that turned out to be a faucet, I didn't understand anything but I liked it, that's how I began to investigate everything that was to earn cryptos, from there I became passionate about cryptos to the point that today I live on them, I like to trade with them.

I have about 3 years since, I was looking online how to make money (like most) and I got the airdrops and from that moment I began to investigate, and see how this world works until I am in chains, but I do not regret it.

I entered the market in 2017, I bought Bitcoin when it was trading 2k and then I bought more when it reached 5k, unfortunately I did not sell when it reached 20k, I thought it would continue to rise and I held it, which I regret, at least I am learning to withdraw earnings on time remains

Hello friend, good night, how are you? I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a few months now, in which I have researched and found many ways to obtain cryptocurrencies and where to store them

I've been on Crypto for over a year now.  Because I first heard about crypto in 2019 and later learned about the benefits of crypto and became interested in using crypto.  And so far I've been working on crypto.

I am in crypto as long as I am, does it make difference and if it does explain to me how please. I've noticed many questions in this forum that are like talking to friends and discussing something that has not point. I recommend to avoid these discussions that offer nothing at all.

By the way, I heard about cryptocurrency quite a long time ago, maybe 4-5 years ago, but I decided to enter and deal with it on a large scale, maybe 2-3 years, although of course I regret that I did not go earlier.

• +2 1

The truth has been for 2 years and so far it has been quite clear to me I have to study a lot more about the stock market but everything is fine, everything is correct and I am glad.

I have been for approximately 6 months, I am buying different cryptocurrencies in small portions and I put the fort in bitcoin. I believe that the btc will continue to rise steadily in the long term and when its use becomes popular it will reach prices much higher than the current ones