How long you have been in crypto? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

29 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

There is many that join for long time ago been old member of cryptotalk there is some of us join not long like me honestly i join Crypto in some two months ago and i appreciate Crypto for giving me opportunity to earn an improve knowledge 

As matter of fact, a lots joined this forum for a very long time ago and has been making good, an outstanding contributions to the forum for benefits of all. And till date, they're still doing that good job beyond expectations, which we urge them to sustain it. In that regards we therefore urge the new ones too to emulate their habit of becoming good and loyal, discipline members. For the progress of this forum.

I am joined crypto since 1 year ago and crypto placed a life changer role in my life. I am hearing the name of bitcoin through multiple persons and then interest is built to get more knowledge about that. Then i am entered in cryptocurrency. And i earns a lot of profit through it. I am a student and crypto is very helpful for me to fulfill my expenses. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was working on crypto talk forum since two weeks ago. I am very worried and in deep stress due to our family financial conditions. I overthink about my future and this is affecting my health very badly. Then a friend suggests this forum to me and from that day I Start to work on this forum.

I became in crypto about less than two months ago and the person who explained the advantages of this encryption is my brother and my government job does not prevent me from staying in the crypto world, of course my brother is older than me, and I read the subjects of the members of the Cryptoworld section in order to gain experience and knowledge

10 hours ago, Nomirex said:

I've been in crypto since early 2017 and I can say these have been very good and profitable years). The main problems are a lot of fraudulent projects and the security of crypto exchanges.

My great concerns is these crypto exchanges security, even experienced users gets caught in it, developers should concentrate more in security of our exchanges.

I have came to know about this crypto world from this forum from one of my closest friend that too in 2019.Since than i am in tis forum to post and learn about this crypto world so that i can gather some experience to later on use it too trade here.

I have been hearing about crypto since 2018. But i have start working in the start of 2020. My friend guide me properly about cryptocurrency i got intrested and start working. 

I have worked on blockchain project. It is based on tron currency i am lucky i earned profit from it. Then i have invested in same kind of project. 

Now i am working on cryptotalk for at least a month. 

Now i am interested in trading and learning about it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am very new in cryptocurrency because i joined in this year. The only thing that has made me to join cryptocurrency is because i can earn profit after i invest my money.

I have been associated with Crypto for over a year now.  Because I first heard about crypto in 2019.  And since I became interested in using crypto, I have been using crypto ever since.

I am started since this year and now some months tradeing. This has been a great experience for me and I am make some money from this but lately the price is moving slow and trade takes a little more, I have start learn a lot and this forum has help with this because there are so many questions that I have answer in cryptotalk and made a better learning about how everything work.

• +3 1

In this forum. I am Newbie but in crypto world i am here from 2019... Just spen my time to know about it... From june, 2020, i start trading... My friend helo me a lot about it...  

• +1 1

Some people can be years in crypto and manage to make a small profit to make this a job. Others are new and maybe even lose money from investments. Does it matter to this person and why, perhaps some ask for many questions that some are answering without thinking a lot.

• +2 1

I’ve studied this field a bit and I’m in it, a very good friend wanted me to enroll in multi-level marketing like McWayn. I have been in the cryptocurrency market for almost two years.

I have studied Bitcoin a little in 2013 but I failed to understand it and then looked again in 2017 but I did not have money to invest, I only started buying with 100 dollars and sold when I doubled, something like that. Meanwhile others were investing 10,000 dollars and doubling. So it about what you got already. But there are some ways to earn a few satoshi and this is cool.

• +3 1

Yes, I have been in the cryptocurrency market for almost two years.  A very good friend wanted me to sign up for Multi Level Marketing like McWane.  Then I studied this field a bit and I’m in it.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been in the field of cryptocurrencies for nearly a year. As I worked in the field of questionnaires and felt weary of that work, a friend advised me to buy some cryptocurrencies and trade in them to make a profit. Of course, I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, and from that time I began my journey of learning and gaining experience.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

i have joined crypto 6 months ago and this forum presents my first step into crypto world , i heard about crypto long ago since 2017 but at that time i didn't believe it and kept reading about its news from time to time just as a curiosity nothing more , i don't sure if i regret it or not that i didn't join crypto by then but what happened can't be returned so i am just focused on improving my knowledge now to earn more profits

• +2 1

About a year ago, I entered this field and got to know it through the sunset of a member who published an introductory leaflet about the Bitcoin currency, and I was the first time I heard about this digital currency and I searched on websites in order to increase my knowledge.

When my friend introduced me to it, I started working with cryptocurrency in 2019. I thought it was a scam, but it turned out to be legitimate. I learned a lot about it. And from the beginning.  I did and had a lot of fun working here.

Since 2018, after the triumph of bitcoin, my acquaintance began.  I envy those who entered it in 2013

From 2015, my brother have told me about crypto world, I have downloaded crypto miner on my pc in 2016 and started earn money, back me to my 2016( so good time

I have five years experience in crypto world. My first crypto was bitcoin, second - dashcoin (Dash).