Browser mining: Really or fake? - Page 10 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Browser mining: Really or fake?

On 10/23/2019 at 9:31 AM, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

yes, it is possible to mine with a browser but this is not really worth because you would spend more in electricity fee than what you earn while doing that. so don't mine your pc, especially if you have an old one

some websites are legit but most of them are not. and its bad idea to use browser mining because most of them will just use your /cpu/gpu and won't pay you aneythig or will pay you the part of it like 10 %

Es real, pero en mi opinión no es rentable, hace que su dispositivo pierda vida útil y las ganancias no son efectivas, aumenta su consumo de electricidad, no veo una minería rentable desde un navegador.

No , there is good browser which is legit and genuinely established called cryptotab browser.This browser consists of built in mining components which will surely help you to earn some bitcoins while you browse the contents. There are so  many users for this.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:06 AM, kadayakito said:

I know nothing about this browser. It seems new or I have not updated it, but I have just found out its description. I find it is not a good browser to join. I will not participate

In the beginning it was just like extension that you install in your chrome or Firefox browser and now they buid a new browser based on chrome 

Mining is a possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining.  Mining is a relly.  Mining is good for online income.  There is a site offer is a mining Their development.           

1 hour ago, fiburpy said:

i think genuine but cryptotab browser not worth in the event that you considering to mine. its as it were for referral. on the off chance that your referral is in expansive qty you'll get a few remunerate

Yes of course if you want to earn more you need to have a big community of refferal it's really not easy by your self only you will get nothing

On 10/23/2019 at 9:31 AM, loser said:

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

Yes, it is possible, but do not trust any browser you have not heard of
This site is known, but the operating requirements of your machine must be high in order to earn a high amount of money
There is another browser called brave that requires you to browse the sites the amount of what you may reach in a month up to 50 dollars and you and your choice

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, there is such a thing, since several months ago I promoted mining using the crybto tab browser, but his problem is that it is very slow in mining operations.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, glyctiones said:

Browser mining is truly but it do not have distinctive with versatile mining cause all off them are not beneficial. On the off chance that you would like truly benefit from browser mining you must have atleast 60000 referrals client but you cannot get benefit your claim.

Yes the most of them are not really profitable and we cant get nothing and sa you said we need a big numbers of refferal to earn from them 

3 hours ago, daybacon said:

I think that what they do is spend your cash, cloud mining has continuously been a trick.

The cloud mining website is little bit different because they sell her hash power to the users and give them the profit after taking the cost of the maintenance and other cost 

7 minutes ago, riptlouslanth said:

For the expansion merely grant, I do not think it's conceivable since it might utilize your pc's equipment for the mining prepare but I haven't tried it since I don't think it'll be productive. Perhaps you'll be able attempt with more legitimate Equipment for mining mate.

When you use your computer to mine you use your electricity and the energy of your computer to the limit end and that it's really a bad thing for your device 

Yes it's possible. It is legit just for making coins using browser mining, but your system gets hot in less time. Now a days Applications also are ready to mine crypto on androids. Mining isn't an excellent thanks to earn because it will take tons of your time to urge enough money for you.

You can mine by the browser, but that is not profitable and you will not make a lot of money. It is only a waste of time, so if you really want to get money from mining you should use the devices designated for that to achieve good profits.

In my experience browser mining is real.

But you have to invest for this.

Earning cryptocurrency is not easy.

If any mining site shows you free,

That may be fake.

Welcome with me
Cryptocurrency can be obtained using browser exploration, but after a very long time
In addition to this over time, your device will be damaged by using the browser all the time

On 29.12.2019 at 11:50, Tashfik said:

Actually I think browsing mining is real. Beacuse I am also get payment to browsing website. But at first we need to find a real website. Now many people find this website and earn more money

This is not a fake such a browser actually pays but the amounts are very small and most likely the processor power is used. It's better not to use it .

Yes, browser mining is real, but it is not something you can compare to regular mining as it is much slower than it, but you can count it as spare change

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I do not think that very serious revenues can be obtained with such applications.I think it is much more profitable to use brave browser instead of cryptotab.

Browser mining is not an easy way to generate income if you ask me. Because you need a lot of operating power The winner in these systems is the high reference owner or the owner of the system.

On 23.10.2019 at 10:31, loser said:

Kaspersky anti-virus has identified this site as dangerous and I agree with them, such sites just steals resources of your computer and kills it, keep away from such projects, cause there were situations when people even close the tab but mining script continued working.

I used this browser it is mining bitcoin very slowly which means that you will not be able to collect any amounts it gives per day 10 Satoshi almost no more and in addition to that it is low level or your resources may be stolen and your important passwords I advise you to use it is a waste of time

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This browser its real working and paying, but its real hard to mine large amount. I wish you could earn at least 10K satoshi per day but its paying very small, thats its only the problem.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

8 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

This browser its real working and paying, but its real hard to mine large amount. I wish you could earn at least 10K satoshi per day but its paying very small, thats its only the problem.

That is why we always discourage browser mining, especially for mobile phones. The way you talked, it means you are using computer, if you use phone, it is worse.