I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

No you mustn't have bitcoin charge goes up and down, simply due to the fact it is down does not imply it would not get lower back up, you simply want to be affected person and no longer rush to promote your cash except you want some more cash, protecting your and waiting for the earnings is the satisfactory way to go with bitcoin. 

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

I am really certain that many other traders did the same thing as yours and did not sell and they are also now thinking the same thing so get your act together because as a trader things like this happen.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:51 PM, sojibMM said:

You need to buy more Bitcoin.
 Bitcoin prices have been predicted by many to rise to $ 1, $ 5 later this month, even within just a few days.

I don't think now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the situation is not stable. Bitcoin can become $ 7,000 or $ 6500 in 2 days. Anything can happen when there is a world crisis

On 3/7/2020 at 11:08 AM, Butterflyy said:

My freind If you still hold bitcoin now, well I could say that you already got a profit at the price it has now according to according to coinmarketcap now. Thank you for sharing this information with us. 

No keep holding got me from 8k buy to 5k couple sell for loss, because i need to do some expense even though the price is low.

There are times for everything in this world, you don't need to regret if you have not sold yesterday, because there will be other opportunities that will come along for you to benefit from it

Bitcoin is good for long term hold,so don't worry much if you don't sell right away when the price increase as there are still chances for you to gain profits as market are volatile.

14 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Bitcoin is good for long term hold,so don't worry much if you don't sell right away when the price increase as there are still chances for you to gain profits as market are volatile.

Maybe he is a daily trader, for a daily trader that sucks, but also even for a long time investor, it could suck too.

3 minutes ago, deepown said:

Maybe he is a daily trader, for a daily trader that sucks, but also even for a long time investor, it could suck too.

Yeah,i think your right. Being a day trader sucks,you are oblige to sell on very short period of time,that's why i don't really have any time set on when will i sell,as long as i gain profits,i sell 1/3 of my investments and hold the other parts for future or more increase.

4 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Yeah,i think your right. Being a day trader sucks,you are oblige to sell on very short period of time,that's why i don't really have any time set on when will i sell,as long as i gain profits,i sell 1/3 of my investments and hold the other parts for future or more increase.

I'm not saying it all sucks, just when you get a massive drop when you were looking for a little profit.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:42 AM, deepown said:

I'm not saying it all sucks, just when you get a massive drop when you were looking for a little profit.

This opportunity comes when you are not expecting it, sometimes we have a down fall of profits as we do trading while some days aren't like that

4 hours ago, Saboor said:

This opportunity comes when you are not expecting it, sometimes we have a down fall of profits as we do trading while some days aren't like that

You call it opportunity?? i call it a disaster, it would have been better of markets always moves as we expect it to.

At this time the price is low and it is very wrong to sell any currency, but it would be good to buy and store as many currencies as possible, especially the bitcoin currency, because the price will return to the rise as it was certainly before.

People who sold their coins in that period now will lose a lot because the year 2020 is the year of Bitcoin, especially as we now find that price exceeds expectations in the period before half will become $ 7,000 is the average limit for the price decline and the lowest 6000 and the highest price will exceed $ 10,000

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Finally you sold bitcoin.if you hold bitcoin till halving i would say 

price will go high after halving of bitcoin but dont worry now 

time is buy again 

Edited by Saheli

Yesterday, I sold some ETH that I had bought in Yobit two days ago. I'm really satisfied with the way I ended my trade because I sold it at exactly $208 and a few minutes after I sold it, ETH crashed but bitcoin rose! Now, I think if I had some bitcoin and had sold it yesterday, I could earn more than ETH because bitcoin jumped up by 4.7% which was twice the rise of ETH. But it doesn't matter because similar occasions will happen again and we can choose better positions.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 4/5/2020 at 1:19 PM, Brand1 said:

At this time the price is low and it is very wrong to sell any currency, but it would be good to buy and store as many currencies as possible, especially the bitcoin currency, because the price will return to the rise as it was certainly before.

Yes, I see market more bullish than bearish too, I would hold most of my bitcoin now and if I had any altcoin I would sell it for bitcoin, the only concern at this moment is bitcoin haven't had any decent correction yet and that brings out the possibility of a quick maybe 1k dump that will act as correction.

When being on the stage of having to use and hold on bitcoins, you've to be well aware on the shapes and slopes which the bitcoin actually takes  in as to which the price tend to behave, as falls do occur as periodically, but that's what the excitement on bitcoin comes From

On 5/27/2020 at 9:07 AM, King98 said:

Other features will benefit you and you don't have to regret if you didn't sell yesterday. And there is time for everything in this world Bitcoin is good for long term hold,so don't worry much if you don't sell right away 

While the original content is old and doesn't represent current market valuation, still I agree with your hodl comment about the long run. There are too many opportunities that we might miss if we sell early.

Don't be sad if you loose the opportunity yesterday to earn because of the higher price than now. From time to time bitcoin price will goes up and down. You need to have long patient and wait till the price will goes up again. And everyday you have the opportunity to sell it in a good price.

If you are confused about selling or storing, then you always have to sell half of the quantity and leave the rest, even if the price reverses down, you will have taken a good profit.

So we say patience is a key to have more benefits in the cryptocurrency world.If we are preferring long term investing plans, it will be better to wait the best moment to come in order for making the trades. If we are short term investors, active day trading can be the best. 

If you bought some coin and it goes down in price you should buy it again on low to average your price. For example if you buy BTC for 10k and then it drops to 5k and you buy the same amount you did earlier your average price is 7.5k which is much easier to profit from.

Actually, the topic wording comes up to my mind several times a month. I think it's a matter of physchology. If a trader has no clear target for taking profit or fixing loss by stop loss order, such thoughts appear very often.

I think tracking "bearish engulfing" on 4 hour and 1 day timeframes might prevent such regret saying as "I should have sold yesterday!"

bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrencies For me, bitcoin is the best investment if you have a long-term investment in mind. There are estimates that BTC could reach 20,000 thousand dollars by the year 2024. the advantage of eth is that it is the largest cryptocurrency network and most of the tokens move through its network

It is interesting to read about the bitcoin price of $ 8,000 when the price is now almost 11,000.
And if we talk about the future bitcoin price, then I think that by the end of the year it will still grow. Every day more and more people are interested in crypto projects, invest their money and time in it. Bitcoin weathered the financial crisis well and recovered. If the situation with the global economy repeats itself, then I think that bitcoin will sink less than in the case of 2020.