CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

It is a very nice idea to invest any earn into Yobit back again and follow the investbox logic. I see that today it is very lower to earn and not maybe half of the $3 but this is makes it even more better to invest what is earned. I suggest Talk, buy with the satoshi earned and put in the investbox togethere with the 200 talk we earn from cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

dear yobit is the crypto currency exchanger and trade forum, you get the payment in the yobit. now you get the payment of the comment in the talk token, they give the 10 talk token of each post. they give the 200 satoishi of the each like post,

As for me these things are for Yobit exchange as they need to grow more members and traders too. After all these things members are not active here forum a long time and they might not interested in getting those $3 for free on posting here in Crypto.

Doge, it’s much nicer to invest on the Yobit exchange, which did it yesterday. In the future, I will consider the option and study the micro. 

The investment box helps and goes to the accumulation of capital for investors, which gives a huge plus exchange Yobit.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Tamasang said:

The campaign has definitely help yobit get more users as I know of so many people who uses yobit just because of the crypto talk forum. Both of them work in partnership for the improvement of crypto currency Information and adoption

Exactly through cryptotalk yobit get many users it's simple as like whenever cryptotalk user increasing there must be increasing yobit user as well because when you are the part of cryptotalk you must create account in yobit as well..

Now you can earn bitcoin when you post useful posts, the forum will pay some satoshi for every comment that received a positive rating, and you can get them through the yobit platform, thanks to the forum for giving us this opportunity to earn bitcoin.

Well my dear friend, thank you for this valuable sharing, detailed explanation and sharing your experience with us.I definitely agree with you because investing encrypted currencies is a great way to collect more profits and support the platform and the currency simultaneously

• +2 1

I think The Yobit investment fund is one of the most amazing
But I did not understand the part you are talking about "qqq" and "micro"
Please explain more where it is and tag me it

Your advice is very important and I think it  will be  benefited for all of  us  with everyone and if I make an income Here I will invest what I will get from the yobit exchange and I will put it at different coin  and when the price goes up, I can profit by selling it so  I will accept your advice and I will try to act as your advice.

• +1 1

Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

You can also benefit from the daily benefit provided by the platform if you invest with it from the DOG currency

Certainly, the forum provides us with an opportunity to enter trading or investment for free without putting in a single cent, as it gives us looms in exchange for our participation, in addition to the knowledge that will help us earn money in the future.

• +3 1

Yobit is the best exchange, that is why without going from home you can earn profit. Yobit give us huge opportunity about it, l don't know other exchange, which can pay as Yobit. 

This is all about the investment in the yobit platform, and to be frank with you guys, I don't know much about the yobit platform as I'm still new to the cryptotalk forum, but I'm hoping learn that from the senior members of the platform, thanks. 

Thanks for this useful suggestion my friend this is a great idea to earn more money on this platform and i have also a idea about this thing that we can taje a risk in trading fields which through we can earn good profits if we have a little experience so we should take this risk so that we can earn a good amount from this platform. 

On 10/30/2019 at 2:15 AM, Bnance10 said:

I completely understand where you’re coming from.. When I’m done replying to everyone, i will post a little strategy that I have been using and by sharing it, I know it would only be mutually beneficial to all who will adopt it.

I will post it in Tutoring Section, if you care to check it out.

Cheers!

Yes dear friend just by posting on this forum we are earning a good income and if we spend it smartly  and if we do investment and start trading on the yobit  and it is also very beneficial for us and I am doing this and I am also earning a good profit through this and cryptotalk compagin in youbit is very amazing.

The cryptotalk campaign is surely for the growth of the yobit platform since they are both helping each other to promote each other then that is a very good move in such a way that every member in this platform who wants to get paid must have a yobit account.

Hello,Thank you,I really agree with you! Because Bitcoin can benefit a lot. And I think the significance of this forum is a really good opportunity for all people to make money by making moneyWe can benefit from bitcoin.