CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

Yobit is the exchange of cryptocurrencies and also the platform of investment and trading. As we know our payment is paying us at the yobit so we can invest our earning talktokens in the investboxe and can get daily one percent of our money . 

• +3 1

Nice suggestion, we can use the little we generate form the forum to get more and millions of coin through the yobit investbox, that's a nice idea, instead of just leaving the little we get why not investing with them to get more, this is a very nice idea honestly,but only few members will actually work with it.

• +1 1

I think the pay per post promotion is a great a offer .thr more rank you have more you earn for posting .and then their will be a lot of signature campaign and other campaign also .

I was about to agree to this post and do as what the authot is trying to say but as i read the ending of the tolic .will keep helping people make some good money if there is a certain plan and timing 

In this campaign they try to give us a small amount of money. They give it to yobit to exchange on the site. These cryptocurrencies, their main goal is to let the world know about cryptocurrency.

Hello dear mate, so cryptotalk campaign is handling yobit exchange because yobit are giving the money to all user. Yobit is very good exchange and they have a one wonderful feature that is yobit investment box, I saw that features are very good if anyone want to get profit in daily basis.

• +1 1

This is a good idea to earn money and invest them so that we can double our money by getting profit from our investment.Right now i'm new but i'm hoping will I be able to make a good profit out of it by investing in the right place.

It is great to earn 3 dollars, you can search more about the world of cryptography and trading, and you will achieve many profits according to your experience.

• +5 1

The funding plans in Yobit InvestBox are very suitable and worthwhile as nicely besides any fatigue, and this is via investing cash whose charge might also enlarge in the future and I am presently investing in the discussion board speak coin. 

Your right about that and talking about it especially when it comes into efficiency this alot more consistent than what i could possibly think of as from people like me still learning around the ropes this is very helpful to my understanding so you have my thanks.

Really, everyone loves dogecoin. People use dogecoin too much. Yobitin investbox feature is really good profit It will be very profitable to accumulate Dogecoins and invest in investbox.

I do not have deep information about Doge or Micro IB, may be they are cheaper currency in contrast to BTC. I think you want to say that we should be low value coins with our daily earning and wait for the increase in price. Once prices increases, you get high profit. This is great idea, but now I have to read about the terms you mentioned here and then I will do what will be better for me.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:26 AM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

yep. after all you can spend your extra 3$ to buy low value coins on yobit so maybe they raise and make you rich :d

Yes mate, that is the main aim of investment on yobit. After investing on coins with less value, if they increase in value,you earn more money. Finally, I term yobit as the back burn of crytotalk. You are always welcome mate.

@Bnance10 hi dear you have created a good topic as we know cryptotalk and yobit are inter linked as we do posts here on cryptotalk useful of them are counted on yobit and we get earning there and yobit investbox is a good opportunity to invest our earnings and get daily benefits

• +3 1

I'm agree with your suggestion because what are you trying to saying us will bet better of us in future and If we invest some coins there then we will also get some free QQQ IB daily.

This topic needs to be updated. Because the crypto currencies that you can invest within the Yobit investment box vary. In addition, Yobit investment box investment conditions may also change periodically.

For example, I see that currently there is no investment option for Dogecoin. Likewise, I know that after the publication of this topic on October 23, 2019, investment options for new cryptocurrencies have been created.

Therefore, it is necessary to examine the current situation before evaluating the crypto money savings in the Yobit investment box. However, I can say that there are many profitable investment options in the Yobit investment box.

There are many accounts present in a yobit some are profitable more than others due to their values, for me I'm new on this forum and I have not much experience about these coins so now I'm thinking that I will first research on these coins and then will try my best to invest.  

• +1 1

Thanks for your good explanation and suggestions friend we would really appreciate to have more members like you who are always ready to share Idea with other members of the forum as we know our pay per posts is earn through yobit account as BTC which can be earn by making posts and comments which we can later use as profit for investment 

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

We write comments and posts in this forum and we can get our payment in the yobit. Yeah you've shared a very important information. As a beginner I didn't know much about this campaign but I have increased my knowledge from your post. Thank you very much for writing this valuable and useful post. 

The thought you gave about venture was truly informative.I'll make an honest effort to set up an arrangement about this to make some extra money.By the route much obliged for giving us a particularly extraordinary occasion to acquire some additional prizes.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 6:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

Buying cheap currencies must be preceded by a study of each currency and its future plans, and patience here is necessary to make money, as it is possible to wait more than a year to start reaping investment profits in such currencies.

• +2 1

In my opinion this is much easier and useful to invest in yobit exchange. You will definitely get more and easy money in yobit exchange. It is free of scam and also it is easy to use and handle. So yeah it is mostly for the yobit.

I suggest all the beginners, first they all earn money to invest and then they should think about gamble.

This specific gathering is an incredible accomplishment as to a beginner that put forth an attempt to get something through distributing a superb remark,

I'm examining this specific exchange practically to the entirety of my own mates in addition to they pretty much totally joined to acquire a couple of BTC.

thanks for your  post....

Earning 3$ is a best deal for me as a student and I am enjoying this opportunity. Well this is the promotion technique adopt by the Yobit and investbox in Yobit can help u to double your balance and everyone should collect dog coins. Actually everyone should try to use the every features of the Yobit

We need to spread the word about cryptotalk so that everyone can gain knowledge and earn money by working in this forum. As a result of the campaign, everyone will know and learn about it.