CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

I don't have much idea about Cryptotalk's yobit, so Cryptor pays for good posts through Jobbit. We can pick it up again from there, but I can't trade from yobit yet. So I think Crypto is a good payment system for its work.  From where people of all countries can withdraw. 3 dollars per day which is very beneficial for us.

Edited by Actoin

Indeed, it is possible that such a platform could have created a campaign to explain the things of the world of crypto and the wonderful world of Bitcoin, explain trading and all things, and this is great.

A Yobit investment fund is a great possibility to increase the value of your funds if you invest the coins earned wisely.
I use it to buy a doge and invest in a mutual fund because it is popular and the interest rate of 0.1% per day is very large.

Thank you for sharing this valuble information with us .. i really didn't know about this .. i'll try in the future to discover micro .. but right now i have to finish my 100 posts .. good luck for you and us 

There is a very strong connection between cryptotalk campaigns and yobit, the more users register for the Cryptotalk campaign, the more yobit users increases also

• +1 1

I don't believe in these types of investments.

The real gambling, in my opinion, is buying a strong digital currency and waiting for its value to rise.

• +2 1

we all are using the exchange just because of the forum and most of us are making investments with the money we are earning here so you are right there are many users on the exchange because of the forum.

That's right Yobit offers a variety of plans in the Investbox sections which we can get a lot of benefits if we decide to invest with the money we can generate here in the forum, which I think should be our main idea to obtain a capital to invest and increase our income.

• +1 1

This investbox feature of Yobit exchange seems a very nice opportunity to raise the amount of your invested coins. But I must confess I don't like this dice playing idea in some investbox options. what's the relevance of gambling with investing?

I believe the connection between cryptotalk and yobit is a mutual connection, yobit charges commission fees from each member during trading and withdrawal which is a very good mutual business strategy 

Investing in the Yobit exchange is a very good thing, especially in the future where you can increase your funds
 These offers are great and paying for each one is very encouraging for me. I will use the Yobit mutual fund to buy a lot of doge. It will be very beneficial for me.

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, no doubt about that. We can see that from all payment directly into yobit account and if we see more closer, yobit users increase in significant number. This work should running in long term period but of course that's yobit and cryptotalk decision.

This is true but I think that these two are working hand-in-hand in other to help promote themselves because if you observe cryptotalk is helping the yobit to get a lot of members why in turn, yobit is offering it's services to cryptotalk for withdrawal of cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful tips, I have been in cryptotalk fr almost 5 months now and I was actually looking for a means to increase my earning from the yobit platform, but with this post now, I can try it to see how fun and profitable it can be.

are right this forum is being sponsored، by yobit platform, actually this is a campaign by yobit. this forum started، was like this past few months، not so sure. but still i am really thankful، to yobit.

• +1 1

Hi dear i hope you are well. You know that you get all payment on the yobit account by cryptotalk post and reaction of the posts. In the cryptotalk new you get the post payment and cryptotalk campaign you get the like of the posts or good reaction of the post. You get 200 satoishi good reaction of the post.

Yes we should try to learn about yobit campaign Xbox were we make trading and investment in the crypto talk currency exchange market there are lot of coins which are profitable that will provide us profit benefits with values but we need to acquire knowledge and experience in order to achieve the goal we should avoid most of the coins because they are made by scammers and hackers 

Very good afternoon, the truth is that it has a lot to do with respect to everything we do here is reflected in Yobit, it is also necessary to take into account all the things we can take advantage of, taking advantage of Yobit, we have to keep in mind that we have the opportunity to make our transactions with low commissions to have the exact money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I guess so, because yobit is an exchange site while cryptotalk is a cryptotalk site, yobit develop there own coins so that when we worked on cryptotalk,the  coins will be paid to that is to make it more popular.

Hey! Yes, you can make good money here. For each useful post, you are paid 200 Satoshi and Talk tokens. But you can't write 30 posts a day. It is possible, but a maximum of 20 posts is paid. More than 20 posts don't pay you. Good luck!

I saw a lot of good options for investing in Yobit, I liked the offer of TALK currency, as there is a daily rate of 1%, but there are concerns that the currency is collapsing for a long time, also the dollar investment is great, but it needs a large minimum 10K Dollar

hello everyone I hope you all are doing really good first you want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good platform for learning about the digital currency and cryptocurrency

My main goal is to share my knowledge and get reward. The program is very good to get new member but for loyal member need another program with reward. I hope in short time there will new program came in this forum for more earning.

Investbox is one of the best features that the Yobit platform provides, as it allows for the possibility of earning some profits through the benefit it gives to its users, which varies from one currency to another.

Yes, there are many wonderful opportunities in this forum and in the yobit platform, we have to take advantage of all these opportunities, whether in daily posts, investment or trading, we can achieve a lot here