First trading experience. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

2 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Hahahhah, lol, it usually happens. You choose the right call. Continue on with your short term trading. All the best 

Haha I know it is common but I don't like the feeling of seeing red haha. I'm okay with the little profit in short term trading.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/3/2019 at 11:37 AM, takbir said:

For me, my first trading experience by myself was buying ALP coin. Fortunately for me, the price I bought almost doubled. I was happy to sell the coin

you need try other coins bro , because crypto is more and get more exprience im first trading experience with bitcoin , and now im happy is can trade more coins crypto.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:57 PM, bichou1584 said:

Don't watch it too much, my friend.  Fortune is not achieved in minutes this is inaccurate.  You find that people buy currency and store it for months until the price goes up. Good luck in your experience

I think you are correct. But here in crypto industry the prices change in minutes So I watched it carefully. But It is so hard to watch it every minute. I learn from my experience that we can only check it twice a day so that we can know the prices and can predict it's possible movement. I now regularly trade at yobit and I think I am earning some coin from now. But I also did trades that makes my money lower. Because there are some mistakes in my calculations at some time. I not a pro thou.

Real experience in trading is what you need to learn a lot from those who came before, if you do not want to lose your assets, you need to be careful in your transactions.
good luck

2 hours ago, Cryptokiller said:

My first trading experience was just amazing. then I was very afraid to buy and sell but now I am very experienced.

Yeah in first time of trading when a traders buy any coins that time they feel afraid to the losing of money and sometime they are thinking that their fund will steal by  exchange during purchase of a coins.

We all loves our first experience in everything but in trading my first is very bad all the time i lost my trade because i don't really understand how to sell or buy. After i have seen some tutorial and learn very fast and now it's work for me and i love it 

15 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

That mean you are more into short term trading, okay for how long do you hold your position while trading?

Yes I am. I usually hold only around 3-5 days but sometimes it takes a week if the market movement becomes crazy.

My first trading experienced was really awkward because I already trying to do arbitrage using the only one exchange and trading it to the all available pairs.

2 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yes I am. I usually hold only around 3-5 days but sometimes it takes a week if the market movement becomes crazy.

Don't let them fool you my friend because we are in a bear market and we can't trust the market to go up that high in bear market so settle for low profit after those 3 days and don't be greedy. 

The first trading experience is a very important and memorable thing for every investor. Generally, for many traders, the initial trading experience may be a loss position, but it is seldom seen that some investors receive very good returns in their initial trading experience. The first trading experience is very important for the person to gain experience and will have a great effect on the decisions of the person in the future.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

You're right mate, Monitoring your investment was important but it's depend how long you holding, Neither it's short or long term, For short term indeed it's important your coin every 10-30 minutes but for long term i think 1 day it's enough also you can make some trading plan before so you can minimize the risk.

15 hours ago, Naga said:

Don't let them fool you my friend because we are in a bear market and we can't trust the market to go up that high in bear market so settle for low profit after those 3 days and don't be greedy. 

Haha dont worry i know how they work that is why when i hit my target my holding will instantly set to sell so that i won't suffer if the price is a dump.

It is normal to newbies that always losing in trading, but this experience you will become pro trader someday. Just keep trading until you will learn the strategy.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

I will love to learn your way of trading. I will start by holding for two days only because I hardly hold for a day

Just buy the coin that has the potential to pump like for example they having a trading competition or major development these scenarios surely bring a good impact on the price of the coin.

1 hour ago, miskyming said:

It is normal to newbies that always losing in trading, but this experience you will become pro trader someday. Just keep trading until you will learn the strategy.

for begginners its definitely normal , and a valuable experience like i used to start trading with a little capital between 50-100$ i often lose but never give up to learn the right strategy for profit.

6 hours ago, CryptoJony said:

It's really good to hear that you have enough patience. It's the main key of success in crypto trading. Hopefully xrp price will increase and you will get some profits.

Right to say patient is the main key of success in cryptocoins trading and when a traders have no patient they will no successful.

1 hour ago, Hanhassie said:

Are they recommended Because after the competition you will see the price rallying down again, I once traded that type of campaign

The price will surely fall if the campaign is going to end that is why it is best to buy before and during the campaign because it is guaranteed that there will be price action.

21 hours ago, Janecai said:

my first experience in trading was that I was very difficult to estimate prices and also I was very difficult to control my emotions. And finally I lost.

Yeah and it is a natural thing for all newbie trader when they start trading in that time they have very less control of their emotion.

My first trade was in etherdelta my target wasn't to make profit from etherdelta because I got some token from bounty campaign I use etherdelta to exchange it into ethereum. After that I have started reasearching about crypto trade I found it as a risky job but still I love to do it.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:12 PM, CryptoJony said:

It's really good to hear that you have enough patience. It's the main key of success in crypto trading. Hopefully xrp price will increase and you will get some profits.

The thing is that I already gained profit from this trade and trade a couple of time more. Thank you for your regards. I must think that you are into trading too. How about you what is your trading experience can you share some here. What coin do you trade the most.? What are your techniques? Are you also patient like me or you sense the small movements in the market and get profit from that?

My first trading experience is really awesome, what i feel is exciting and nervous, but now i overcome all those factors, and this forum right now is really helping me to become a more better crpyto trader. 

My first trading experience for cryptocurrency around 2013.

I want trading my Bitcoin, that time price bitcoin is really cheap than now.

So i have around 1 BTC want sell it to help my cost of living. So i sell it around $200 if not wrong. Then i get the cash by bank transfer. My first experience is really smooth deal, because i don't know too much about cryptocurrency that time. But after see now, i feel how stupid me. hahaha..

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

That is correct, the trade requires you to be aware of your investment and study the currencies only so you define strategies and percentages of profits and in any case have controlled losses since the market sometimes moves quickly and if you are not attentive you lose the opportunities 👨

My first trading was horrible. it makes me poor. Actually i earned 200$ within 10 minutes in trading bitcoin at 2018. and then i opened sell order where i lost more than 16,000$. so which one is better? losing 16K or earning 200$ ? i think both. because i lost it. so first trading experienced in my life is really bad that i never gonna forget it at all.

22 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Sometimes the campaign is not announced on time, even though it is announced you will find out that the market will be dump before the campaign

You got the wrong idea if there is a campaign to a coin there is always a pump because campaigns bring an impact on the price of any coin.