Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important?

Your favorite coin by design  

407 members have voted

1. 1. Cryptocurrency Logos

• BTC
    • ETH
    • Ripple
    • Litecoin
    • NEM
    • Iota
    • Monero
    • Zcash
    • EOS
    • Tron
    • Tether
    • Dash
    • I like anyone logo

custom logo design is extremely important considering the nation's everything that affords the many people one's own to start with belief within the gold coin, and even the truth is suppliers compensate thousands of dollars designed for companies to earn a decent custom logo design.

• +2 1

The logo greatly influences how an investor or buyer first looks when he first makes a decision that has not been approved. In essence, it is very influential in attracting consumer interest and usually has meaning and philosophy. from this, I really like the etherum logo, the design is very simple but looks very elegant.

Logos are very important; they represent a particular brand with a distinctive voice. In the crypto environment, it is essential to ensure that a cryptocurrency or ICO is labeled correctly.

Logo is very important for every object.We can easily identify the object by seeing their logo.Logo is identification of any object

Logo is one of the most vital thing for any kind of website, institute or forum.logo helps to find out that thing which we were trying to find. That's why logo is must for crypto currency.

I think logo is really important not only on cryptocurrency but on all product.

Cryptocurrency is a product digital so more easy if have different look. For example Bitcoin with gold color and B font.

The logo will make the branding for people. That will make user know if the coin is right or not.

I ever forget the name of the coin, but i remember the color and the logo font, from that i can find it more easy.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes,it is very important to know about and it is easy to recognise what crypto it is. My best logo  is Ethereum.it has good shape and unique and attractive look.

Logo is important in Cryptocurrency..we know each an every website need too logo ,because this is important for website for recognized,,every one familiar with logo,,for that logo is important ...

it's far very influential in attracting purchaser hobby and usually has which means and philosophy. from this, I virtually just like the etherum logo, the design is very simple however seems very stylish.

I think that the logo is a very important thing. It represents the coin. It means that it represents the coin by a graphics. And every coin has a different coin for the representation. A coin must have a unique logo for representation

Logo is the identification of every company. We can know the company with their logo. Logo is very good for any company and it's shows company profile. So logo is very important for every crypto currency.

Logos of different crypto are really important. It gives you the idea that this token is worthy without even knowing it like it says it all. 

The importance of the logo is proved by the Dogecolns example. This cryptocurrency was a comic project. She got attractive because of her cute logotype with a dog.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:32 PM, Hulasatu said:

Without a company logo, a logo is very important. The first impression is that we all think that this country is trying to deceive us. Second, attract more customers

It attract customer really some of them just fall in love with the logo and then live the company.

Logo is what who represents a item or company or anything in first sight. So logo is most important to being recogmize.

I think the logo is very important because the logo is a reflection of the project. But the whitepaper, roadmap and reputation of the founder of the project are also to be seen.

A logo is very important because it is the signature of the company and once it booms no one can copy that or else the can sow you.

This very is very significant in any successful companies!

The logo is the external body of the coin, this is known as an indicator of the existence of the coin. Also I choose the Bitcoin because of its design this is understandable for the public because logo must also connected to the purpose of the project.

In short Bitcoin logo like a dollar sign was placed inside the gold or yellowish circle so for the newbie it gets easily what this product do, that the purpose of this product is a payment system.

17 hours ago, yosuba03 said:

The logo is important because what it gives people their first impression of the user, the special logo will make the user more curious, and it also represents a brand.

Do you think people do any thinking and decisions before making a logo, juts design wherever fits?

In cryptocurrency, A strong logo is the beginning of your company’s branding
and conveys your business’s vision.A logo can quickly grab viewers’ attention and communicate a company’s core values in an interesting way. That short attention span 

Logo is important for all cryptocurrencies because logo show Crypto brand and also people has easy to know which coin it is. I like bitcoin logo very much and I see here so many people are voting Bitcoin logo.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocoins . I like the BTC, Monero , Litecoin and Ripple logos. Because for me the logo is very classic once seen from my personal perspective. Thanks for sharing.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:55 AM, alexisfuentes said:

spacer.png

Logo is important maybe by "Branding of Cryptocurrencies".

There are a lot cool cryptocurrency logos and very nice designs. What's your favorite by design? 

Because logos make currency make it looks and branding the currency i like bitcoin because its simplification and the b design.

btc.png.e81ec7e08417680deaee6c6ceb9463ec.png