Scamming, Begging or donating! - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

I feel totally powerless against scammers for the record that I am against scammers since they take advantage of the weakest to steal the few cryptocurrencies they have
Lots of winnings and luck
A big greeting

Hello mate the best way to earn income is to work hard and all you need is courage and determination which will lead you to earn income and stop scamming and begging this means you can work to pay your bills

• +5 1

Scamming, begging and donating are all done by the member who don't know no thing and lazy people. I think they are very lazy and I won't given even 1 cents if some one said to donate if there is no cause of helping other. Because we also don't have anything and if all people begs and earn then who will work. So, work hard so all the beggars how we can be success and we have started from zero.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Scamming is a big threat to one account and we all know is illegal.

Begging is not welcome at all because hard work and time management will help on to achieve a common goal instead of begging.

Donating is the good part of it because there is needy who are in need of help and have nothing to put on table, so in my own opinion it advice able to donate.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Actually i don't like any of them because i aee in doing that insult to myself , if you have that much knowledge to help others then it is better for you to use it in investing t make profits by yourself , doesn't matter how much it will provide you but still better than waiting others to gie you money

that is hard question just listen and read my comment you will understand it brother 

scamming and begging are not the good ways to earn money its a illegal way to get money by scamming to the peoples and begging from peoples its a very cheap way of earning money always do work hard and u will get success

so that all my information about your question i hope you good luck brother .

that is hard question just listen and read my comment you will understand it brother 

scamming and begging are not the good ways to earn money its a illegal way to get money by scamming to the peoples and begging from peoples its a very cheap way of earning money always do work hard and u will get success

so that all my information about your question i hope you good luck brother .

Nowadays, in the crypto world you can find many easy way to recive money but some people try to scam with a fail identify and they want to make you feel bad to send a little of money, I believe that is possible to indentify this you only need to search a little investingation about the person or company that doing this because sometime is true but other people want to get a change.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

Yes it is totally immoral to make money by scamming gambling or begging.The best and professional way is to make money by donation of knowledge and views to others..This is legal way to perform in a platform.

Support is a legitimate state to obtain money, and it can now be done according to propaganda, promotion and a good goal for the thing to be supported by a project or humanitarian goal As for the polls, they are illegal, and if there is a law that regulates the Internet, it will punish the clams and its various methods.

Totally agree with you, there are people who share their problems in their personal life with the intention of causing pity, in some cases they even ask for donations and without having proof to verify that what they want to say is real, so the best way is to work in team and helping each other.

all the three mentioned in the title can be used in many different outcomes to earn here, as the sad part is that having to be using scams to earn here might be risky on your part as having to scam one user, the user can easily report it to the boards and as such you ill surely get an immediate ban from the forum

• +1 1

You say right my friend make money by using illegal source this is not good because everyone gets money with work hard when these peoples hacke their money he or she  feels very sad .  You should always earn money from legal sources such as in crypto we can earn money from this forum by posting and trading .

• +1 1

Yes to me it is better to donate because with donation you have help people in legal way and they will forever grateful and with that they will never forget the help you render them but scamming is very illegal why because you stole what is not yours and that will make the person feel uncomfortable to theextent of making him commit suicide or doing something stupid to himself 

On 10/22/2019 at 5:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

Begging to make money will not work in crypto community, no matter your problem because everyone in crypto has one or two problems and are here looking for money too. For donating... you might earn little from good person you helped out to solve his/her problem but not everyone you helped will donate. As for scamming which is not good to carry out and very bad can fetch you huge some of money especially if you meet newbies but I DO NOT recommend this type.

This method is really effective, but you first need to convince people that you really deserve a donation. They must believe in the grace of your intentions. If it doesn't look like it, trust won't be won.

So many peoples will start the begging online they send you a message that they need some money just send them 1$ and so many peoples will start the donation campaign and so many peoples will start the scamming and they make like this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Donation to needy people is charity but donating beggars is absolutely foolishness. Poor people have dignity , they go through hard times but they do not beg for money , greedy people do, and such greedy people can do anything to get money including scamming, so they fool people in different ways. 

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 12:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

The best path we can take is to make the effort to earn our things by our own strength and not by stealing or winning through other people fraudulently so it is best with our own knowledge and talent to earn money without stealing or asking to others.

If you are waiting for a donation from someone my friend you are wasting your time the best way to earn a living is for you to work for it legally there are various ways to earn online this forum is a good example to earn an income.

I think scamming is a great way to earn money! Make different plans and offers and then target the newbies and steal their money. but you need to be a beast first! I just hate scammers

• +3 1

scamming is the fastest way of making money online but it is not moral and also there is no person who would suggest to do that that is why people prefer to make money in real sense

The easy method of earning money from cryptotalk to create good post and share your thoughts to readers and then you will get Satoshi. Many Scammer are also active to gave you loss if you believe on it. 

• +2 1

Begging and donating here are the legit ways thats you can use to earn because people are giving you moneys for their own decision, but scamming is not good idea because youll be making people cry.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In return for supporting the rest of the members and responding to their questions, this forum provides a strong advantage for all members and there is no need to take money from them. It is sufficient for us to be paid for by the forum.

• +2 1

On 12/12/2020 at 8:12 AM, Nupeboy said:

Yes to me it is better to donate because with donation you have help people in legal way and they will forever grateful and with that they will never forget the help you render them but scamming is very illegal why because you stole what is not yours and that will make the person feel uncomfortable to theextent of making him commit suicide or doing something stupid to himself 

Donating is in well-behaved intentions and they are set to individuals introduce somebody to an area who are in must of means with the willful knowledge.