Your own discipline in trading - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Your own discipline in trading

On 10/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, MyThoughts said:

Tell me about your own discipline in trading.
Maybe you have any personal rules on the trading floor?
Or your own rules relating to the way you feel?
For example, do not be drunk when trading. Or, if you start to really want to sleep, it is better not to make large transactions, otherwise you can make a serious mistake by inattention...

We have to make trade like a machine. In the trading sector emotion is our enemy. Because emotional person will lose maximum time in trading.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I suggest all the users that dont sell your crypto currencies on the lose try patience if you are new in trading then first see all the history of the currency which you want to buy and suggest any big crypto user which currency you need to buy for high profit .

Well, before you guys entering in trading, just make sure that you know there has a big risk on it and also having an idea how to trade properly to not getting always lose on that because many people are entering trading without any idea from that and after that they are lose some money from it.

cut profit
meaning that when you already get a profit, then immediately pull the profit do not wait any longer because it might be down again. if you want your money to stay there, leave your initial capital there and withdraw the profit already earned.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:49 AM, kiyas Fatema said:

Maybe you have any personal rules on the trading floor?
For example, do not be drunk when trading.. I do not panic and just trade without weighing the outcome.

mainly the patience is very much needed in crypto trading. to start trading all need to be expert first and then he can earn a good profit.

7 hours ago, Rahulnur said:

For investment trading knowledge is very important. Use technical indicators and analysis to trade perfectly. 

Right technical knowledge about trading is very much needed. if anyone want to be successful trader then he must need to know much about trading.

Mine is to do research first so that you can't be dumb enough to trade it for a very low price. Also make the most out of it. Don't waste a trading opportunity. That is my way of discipline.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, MyThoughts said:

Tell me about your own discipline in trading.
Maybe you have any personal rules on the trading floor?
For example, do not be drunk when trading. Or, if you start to really want to sleep, it is better not to make large transactions, otherwise you can make a serious mistake by inattention...

I know that trading is the best way to generate maximum profit. But there we have to learn about it. I don't have much knowledge. I trade only with free bonuses. And I always lose on the trading.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Thank you for your advice, unfortunately I have fallen into many losses and the real reason was greed, I may have had some moments in which I could have been a winner, but I did not take advantage of it and greed, and in the end I lost a lot.

I trade by buying in several stages during the process of going down and falling in the market and I sell during the rise in the price of currencies in stages as well

THINK POSITIVE

Rules of crypto trading

Only invest what you can lose

Always pay attention to bitcoin

Never put all your eggs in one basket

Don't be greedy

Don't invest blindly

Don't lose patience

Categories your investment and look at the long pictures

Always learn from your mistakes.

And always remember you are investing money and for bitcoin the lowest amount you can possibly purchase is 1 satoshi,and you cannot buy 1 satoshi on any exchange ,you have buy more number of satoshi .

My regulation in the trading is that i continually manipulate change management in my trading and continuously usher heed of my investment, i in no way trade blindly or not at all acquire any coin. 

For me, patience is the key to almost trade I have done. I have made analysis and research on before going into a trade, then I remain calm with patience and wait to succeed.

Discipline is more vital when you have multiple coins and you trade with each of them separately. I attend to my coins based on profit order. I have ranked my coins according to their fluctuations and those with higher changes require more attention but give better profit. For example, Ripple is more stable than Litecoin and requires less attention and monitoring. Give your main focus and concentration to the coins in your portfolio that are unstable all the time.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

The main component for me is to preserve emotion out of it. And that allows you to see what's happening with out being distracted by using feelings. Don't comply with the crown and keep on with your guns. If you set an order. Stick to it and don't increase your fee simply because a person else did.

My discipline inside the buying and selling is that i constantly use money management in my trading and continually take care of my investment, i by no means trade blindly or never buy any coin without studies of that coin earlier than buying.

For me I absolutely afraid from trading, I actually failed to input this field a lot simply once or twice in my crypto life, I find it so volatile and clean to lose

I trade most effective little amount and that is once I already had my nap, at that point my mind is clean and will concentrate extra on trading handiest

Discipline in crypto trading is a whole lot more vital to get profitable. Though I am no longer doing try however I would really like to suggest for some discipline which assist you to save you losses and take a few profit such as don't be panic, before spend money on any coin do proper research, do not be emotional, etc

Being a disciplined trader will lead you to fulfillment in trading. This will assist you to keep away from dropping your money while you trade. I still have not done quite a few buying and selling yet, but as quickly as I focus on it, I won't do actions because I got over excited of my emotions.

I have not been able to trade until now, because I am new to cryptocurrency, I did not know much about cryptocurrency before.  I have just started to learn from here and I am trying to learn these things in training.  I'll start working on it soon.

I have my own way and discipline ! I repeated so many mistakes and now I have learnt so many good tips and tricks so I do not make or decide to invest in the latest coins or tokens. I have faced the trouble due to repeated mistakes. So here is own way to gain success. 

For me, I prefer to buy small quantities as an experience after researching and monitoring the currency price down and up, and in case I lose, the loss will not be great, and I prefer to distribute the capital in several different exchanges ... and not to put all the money in one place

I can keep my best discipline in business, because you have to keep your mind fresh at all times of business; if you do business without leaving your mind fresh, then of course you can lose your coins, so you can always do business with your head.  You can earn better.

I made a lot of mistakes in trading, I was not committed to managing risks and that caused great losses to me previously, but now I think my performance is better than before.